Your country

>Your country
>What game(s) are you playing through right now
Flag.
Fallout NV (on PS3).

Attached: IMG_4605.jpg (3696x1881, 682K)

Attached: supcom 3.png (1890x1078, 3.27M)

I have like 5 games that I need to finish

I'm trying to stop playing games so much.

Modded Morrowind. Again
Fire Emblem Three Houses
Starsector

Attached: 1565762897480.png (1080x1331, 619K)

D2 LoD

before I was playing tetris for psp (emulated on android)
but now I'm playing tetris on my nds lite because i don't have a psp and i need buttons feedback

Divinity: Original Sin 2

It's pretty cool

i stopped playing videogames

>on PS3

Attached: 1564533344761.png (665x608, 254K)

Good on you bro.

>Starsector
Did you watch SsethTzeentach's video ?

MMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 273K)

Subnautica

Have you heard of the MedianXL mod? It's pretty good and has an active community.

TF2's Portuguese translation is pretty disgusting

None
video games suck
learn to a play an instrument

Depends, some weapons are really funny translated.
Like the glove i'm using when i slap someone it says "Tapality".

no one asked for your opinion

>playing through
i only play css and csgo

shut up ginger nigger

Bought dark souls 3 few days ago Un installed it today because I can't get past ludex. What a stupid game

Hotline Miami, started it today, probably gonna finish it tonight or tomorrow

same, playing it for a second time. one of my favorites. hate the canon ending though

Haven't played anything in a year or so

My laptop is a Macbook Pro (it was given to me as a gift) so I don't have a choice in the matter. Most mods people use are degenerate waifu and slutty clothes, anyway.

Yes, I didn't like it.

>Fallout NV
10/10
>PS3
~~~

Attached: soywojakcry.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

MuOnline on a private servers with monsters spots that require player input once every 3 hours. I have no idea why I actually play it. I have actually set up a separate low-powered machine as an RDP host so my laptop doesn't actually have to run all night.

SOMA

civilization 4
every few weeks i get the idea to buy myself better laptop, but every time i realize less time i spend playing video games im feeling better

Pffft you were most likely looking at the newest mods, look at the most downloaded ones......

im playing mount and blade and getting spitroasted by kerghits and rhodians

Tbh I don't even use mods, but I can't imagine playing FONV on a console. PC is way more comfy and easy to control.

Just finished red dead redemption on xbox 360, now I am playing as jack in the epilogue and all I have to do is the revenge missions

The Long Dark
Nomad challenge

Attached: Immagine.png (1594x916, 2.31M)

Is it any good? It’s discounted on ps4

One of the best survivals
Still not finished btw, the main story has 5 chapters, 2 are released, 1 is about to be released, the other two will come in the future
But you can play the survival mode and the challenges, there's a lot to do while waiting for the chapters

Just Cause 3. Fuck the story, fuck characters. I Blow shit up

Attached: 1565038823206.png (758x644, 211K)

Fire emblem
The story is pretty shit, the gameplay is decent but too easy but the characters are pretty well developed at least

It's fine. It's a little hard to aim sometimes, but that is what VATS is for.

>Most mods people use are degenerate waifu and slutty clothes, anyway.
sour grapes, huh?

None.
But I would play new Vegas and fallout 3 modded (for graphics) any chance I would get.
Maybe a quick run on fallout 1 too.

Attached: H2x1_AnimalCrossing_Hub_v03_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 288K)

Ori and the Blind Forest. :)

Mad Max

Like I care. I've been playing games without mods for years. Why would I do it now?

Distant Worlds 2, GTA V, Football Manager and PokeMMO

yikes, I usually use the most popular general improvements and bug fixes, or total conversions like that make the game better or just because I like the fantasy world the mod takes place in
like hoi4 old world blues or kaiserreich

steel division 2, pirated ofcourse

i hate how infantry is literally cannon fodders comparing to w:rd

Skyrim (en français à pratiquer un peu)
I also am on a Team Fortress 2 team playing on one of the best Highlander teams in NA
M'n'wah

What if I am already
Playing guitar for 4 hours a day is kinda boring (and painful) though if you're not in a band.

is it good?

same morrowind rn

AVE TRUE TO CAESAR

Attached: Screenshot (162).png (1366x768, 1.76M)

>2010
>go to game store to buy NV for my PS3
>the game cover is in portuguese, that must mean the game is in portuguese
>alright I guess, I would have settled for english, but portuguese is also not bad
>get home and pop the game into the console
>the entire game is in spanish with no way to change the language to something else
>read the manual (that's in portuguese) and there's an observation in it saying that the game is actually in spanish
>mfw I couldn't understand shit of the game
>mfw brazilian retailers think it's ok to use spanish as a substitute for portuguese
After that I lost interest in the game, put the game on the shelf and didn't play it until two years later when I bought it on steam during a sale.

Attached: 4821653262.jpg (375x379, 44K)

I'm playing it too now

I roleplay as an asian nerd with science medicine and repairing as main skills, wear reading glasses and usual clothes. I upgraded use hunting shotgun as a weapon, it is fantastic and shoots really far for a shotgun.

csgo once or twice a month
but mostly just 2d hgames

Attached: RJ206082_censor.jpg (560x420, 276K)

kek, what an absurd situation
anyway did you enjoy it when you finally had it in english?

Overwatch

Yep, it was pretty good.
But the first two isometric fallouts are still my favorite, mostly because of the darker atmosphere. And I got both of them for free on GoG.

Attached: 44484228.png (294x116, 57K)

How do people play games like fallout new vegas for so long?

I can only play once then stop wtf

>Yep, it was pretty good.
>But the first two isometric fallouts are still my favorite, mostly because of the darker atmosphere.
Based taste

what a coincidence, I too am replaying New Vegas
I'm on PC though, so I get to use mods.
probably gonna replay Morrowind for the 10th time after I finish New Vegas.

There are shitloads of mods and quests and roleplaying options. There is even a mod that merges it with fallout 3

Attached: 3db3041379302dedf4f5605d0280538c.png (292x117, 51K)

>Starsector
There's no endgame to it and it can't keep me interested, not even with a fuckton of Nexerelin addons.

I honestly can't do it, I the world is so dead, maybe if factions attacked each other and shit and there was random encounters like in kenshi, then i'd maybe enjoy it for more than 40 hours, mod are the same

There is a semi official mod created by the lead designer and project director of FONV, Joshua Sawyer, that essentially turns the game into a directors cut. It completely rebalances the game and is better than vanilla in every possible way. If you like new vegas I highly suggest playing it one day if you ever have a PC to play it on

Attached: 1455248767598.png (490x457, 302K)

The End Game is creating your own Empire and expanding it

Anything that fills the void until classic wow comes out. Currently playing Xcom enemy within which tickles my autism while testing my bullshit tolerance at the same time

Attached: 1445715452912.jpg (1100x1100, 583K)

What is the appeal of playing the first game instead of the second, also do you play on ironman or are you a soy boy?

>FNV
>on ps3
Now i feel bad for you,i'm playing right now warhammer 2 total war.

Attached: 1559690948148.png (600x300, 30K)

There are also the DLCs that really extend the playtime.
In my case I just felt like playing New Vegas from time to time to try new playstyles.

I do not own the 2nd, mostly because ive heard that vanilla xcom 2 is among the worst in the series and needs the DLC to be good and the DLC is highly overpriced for a game that im only playing for a couple of weeks.

And no, im playing impossible with mild to moderate save scumming. Mainly jut to scout out meld nodes and some absolutely stupidly bad luck like battleships spawning on the 3rd fucking month

heavily modded rimworld.
I can't stop savescumming and i always build the same base, help

Serious Sam second encounter HD
Pretty fun, I'm really bad though

I don't understand why savescum fags are like this, only times I've save scummed is when something utterly autistic happens like a glitch, or simple stupidity from me not knowing a game mechanic causes me to lose something

flag
i think i will restart the far cry series,uncharted series, and the witcher 3

based

nigga what, just beat his ass and dodge how the fuck you cant even beat the first boss

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 2.27M)

World of Warcraft, almost exalted with Zandalari so I can level a paladin or druid and I'll probably play some classic

Attached: 1565638369954.png (776x776, 859K)

Is the cannon ending where ifan spreads the source all over the world? Based ending.

zoom zoom

Based

Company of Heroes 2, i main Soviets

Thinking about replaying Planescape Torment

Attached: tno.jpg (1400x707, 75K)