/iq/

shroogi edition

Attached: mobi0su1fdh01.png (920x520, 280K)

bump

What's it like living day to day in Iraq?
>Are you comfortable?
>What was your last meal?
>What was the last film or TV show you watched?

Attached: ssk.png (592x855, 398K)

>yes
>burger
>peaky blinders

>>peaky blinders

Based

what about you mate? What show/film did you last watch?

>Last meal I ate was some Armenian beef lule kebab meal with vinegar salad, cucumber yogurt sauce, bread, eggplant sauce, hummus, garlic and buttered rice with sumac and a mint yoghurt drink

>Last thing I watched was a play through of Life is Strange season 1, but the last actual show I watched was Band of Brothers. Last movie I watched was The Big Lebowski

Attached: chloe life is strange.jpg (720x893, 117K)

Life is strange is pretty gay

>lesbian west coast beach town simulator is gay
No shit

Attached: chloe breakfast.gif (498x278, 1.01M)

>scene on the streets of Birmingham, smoke is rising from the fires in the industrial shops
>cover of red right hand playing
>grey and red everywhere
>cut to a scene of Arthur beating man to death with his bare hands
>ROAAAAAAH
>John and another man pull him off
>Tommy is in the corner, in 30 seconds he has smoked three cigarettes and drank 500ml of whiskey
>Sam Neil and twenty corrupt cops enter stage left
>He speaks in an accent so Irish men in audience immediately start beating their wives
>"You may have escaped his majesty's justice so far Mr. Shelby, but as sure as you won't escape the hellfires of damnation, I'll see you hanged by the neck until dead"
>Another rendition of red right hand starts playing
>Another shot of the streets of Birmingham...

tommy is based chad

good thread

dead thread lol

just looked at your flag and remembered my only online friend,she was estonian, we're not friends anymore though,sadly

Ready for the Mosh Pit, SHAKA-BRAH!?

Attached: 1515386219394.jpg (625x626, 85K)

Sounds pretty random, wasn't interpals was it?

No,not interpal
I could prove I'm Iraqi by speaking Arabic in the Iraqi accent which you can't Google translate but your sorry ass can't read Arabic.

I don't understand why you are getting mad.
I didn't say anything to you. Posting pictures really triggers you?

where the fuck are the iraqianons?

Attached: aWYnqL3_460s.jpg (460x651, 90K)

during my time in the army there were once some iraqi officers/ncos at our base. Some of then got German uniforms (without German insignia ofc). They looked like bunch of LARPers

dead

Hello Iraqifrens. As an American interested in the history of the Middle East and Ba'athism, what are your guys' thoughts on Saddam and Ba'athism in general? What are your guys' thoughts on the role of the US and its allies in your country and the Middle East as a whole?

huh, Iraq is pretty based