Brits are paying for this

>Brits are paying for this

Attached: 121123.png (992x835, 871K)

Did you know that the royal family actually makes a huge profit for this country, directly and indirectly, so this isn't an issue at all

>Brits are paying for an American nigger to waste their money

Attached: 1473610224221.png (512x384, 341K)

Profit or not royals still deserve guillotine

Thank you for your money!

god i can't wait for the working class to rise up and kill the rich

Royalty living in buildings attract more tourist than buildings where royalty used to live
If royalty stops helping the economy they would be removed tomorrow

>trickle down welfare

based and revolutionpilled

Attached: french-rev.jpg (800x450, 142K)

I’m phoneposting right now so someone else needs to respond to this brit with a soyjack

Sometimes I wonder if European royals think "if I was born 250 years ago I would be almost a God here, people would live and die at my wish, and now I am a tourist attraction with next to no power"

Are you monarchy cucks serious?

Shut the fuck up monarcuck

imagine defending someone spending 120k a week doing fucking nothing just because they happened to be born into a family

we need more balconies

>Did you know that the royal family actually makes a huge profit for this country, directly and indirectly, so this isn't an issue at all

Attached: images.png (210x240, 5K)

What?? Facts???? That doesn't fit in with my preconceived ideas........

Haha yeah, it'll eventually trickle down, right?

Attached: 1552084381410.jpg (559x350, 21K)

Jesus the Mail has it out for Harry don't they? Usually they're the first to screech when someone has the insolence to mildly criticize the royal family.

The Mail seems like the kind of publication that would immediately do a 180 if people started liking him and would pretend they never published a smidge of criticism about him even if you waved their own headlines in their faces

>Royalty living in buildings attract more tourist than buildings where royalty used to live
That's literally not true. For example, Kronborg Castle, Frederiksborg Castle and other palaces turned into museums in Denmark gets more visitors than their actual royal palaces. They aren't even the most popular attractions anyway, and Versailles and other French palaces blows them the fuck out in terms of visitors. The Royal Palace in Brussels is popular, but despite being the official palace it's just a big museum, the royal family doesn't live there either.

He married a black girl, the boomers don't like that but they can't outright state that so they have to shit on the couple in other ways.

>Did you know that the royal family actually makes a huge profit for this country, directly and indirectly, so this isn't an issue at all

Attached: soyjack not impressed.png (225x225, 8K)

>Property has a balcony
>Overlooking a pool
They'll be dead within days, they're Brits.

>120k a week is not an issue

Attached: 1552927359293.jpg (1170x1089, 125K)

Imagine actually defending this shit.
>b-b-b-b-but our glorified welfare niggers actually HELP the economy
lmfao

We call them mixed-race over here, lads.

fucking kek

Attached: 002725.png (1000x732, 1.04M)

royalists aren't fucking human

this is life support for their marriage

That was debunked a while ago you boot licking shill

based

reported to mi5