Dad said he would teach me how to drive in preparation for my driving class

>dad said he would teach me how to drive in preparation for my driving class
>2 minutes in he started calling me a retard and calling people on the street saying that his son is stupidy faggot while pointing at me
does this happens in your country?

Attached: 1562634661920.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

I heard his last words 5 years ago

stop being a retard

At least he didn't emotionally and physically abuse you right, h-haha

Attached: 1563479261834.jpg (846x592, 51K)

Are you underaged? Stop being retarded it's not hard

>animefag it's retarded
no suprise really

Attached: dumb anime poster.gif (806x720, 1.1M)

Yes.
I even screamed at him that he was a shit driver and it should be him taking the test not me cause it's not like we see me fall asleep behind the wheel,get penalty points and drive uninsured.

cagers are psychopaths what a surprise

I think every dad does this to their son when teaching them to drive. Going behind the wheel activates a part of their brain that turns them into maniacs who have no respect for their child.

maybe for wh*tes or you just suck at driving because you're a retard

Jew btfo, did you sue for reperation?

>not suing your father for easy shekels
he not going to make it

I don't even know if hes still alive

Sorry I was just joking. What happened?

it reminds me of my fuging dad kek

Mom married a good for nothing bastard, He would scream his lunges out any time I did something bad as a kid, sometimes get physical, would tell me to shut the fuck up anytime I showed emotions, and my mom didn't do anything because she was powerless against him, he ended up divorcing her and my mom was forced to work 50+ hours a week so she could scrape enough money to sue him, because he wouldn't pay any child support. Lack of emotional support plus being punished for being emotional made me an empty depressed husk that barely shows emotion

Based boomer

Attached: 40207007.jpg (443x455, 40K)

>Lack of emotional support plus being punished for being emotional made me an empty depressed husk that barely shows emotion
hehe.....goddammit i want out of this state of perpetual misery

Attached: 1554774221598.gif (250x188, 1.63M)

Now that's a man, the one from OP is a fag social being that needs to share everything or else it didn't happened, literally a woman

Have you considered going to a psychologist? It's not too late to turn things around in life.

I'm doing better now, definitely not normal, but I'll manage, my life is going somewhere and I'm not rotting away in my room like I used to

im still 22 you are right brazil will do his best

Attached: b0df4ed5f89a55a05f1e89fc24e1bc45e052bd70cb8ef0e54b23c2fb7a812ada.jpg (900x900, 92K)

Thats good. Sorry about earlier.

Based

Don't beat yourself over it, laughing at stuff is the best coping mechanism

Attached: 1554310075144.gif (512x512, 510K)

H-Haha yeah didn't happen

Attached: 1517792701396.jpg (960x826, 58K)

I believe it

Literally my father but without the divorce part (i am not OP btw)
Big down is that he actually give me the same name as him, i am trying to change it for years but governament keep saying i dont have a reasonable point to change it

Do i will have to declare myself as a fucking transexual and then change my name to some unisex shit to finally have it changed? fucking brazilia monkeys

>You need a reason to change your name in Brazil

Its an stupid law, it was made to advoid people from evading arrest by changing name and doing plastic surgery, but ots stupid even for the year it was passed, documents with fingerprint were aready a thing. They just added more "reasons" but never get rid of the law, one of the reasons is being an artist and changing it your name to your artistic name, but you need to prove that you are an influential artist, thing i am not

No. My dad straight up told me he will never let me touch my car until I get my license.

I learned driving with my friend, we used to steal his stepfather's car while he was at work. It's a miracle the popos never caught us, us two did like 300 kilometers every summer for 4 years straight.

I thought only Arab dads were like this. Thankfully tho, my dad's accountant was the one who taught me driving and he was a frenly fella.

>dad teaching me to drive, only my third or so time behind the wheel
>teaching me basic parking
>end up driving into his shins while he's sitting on the sidewalk
luckily he wasn't harmed very badly but god damn it was such a traumatic fucking experience

Attached: images.jpg (239x211, 12K)