I recently moved from the U.K. to a southern city in the U.S. I'm a rather well-adjusted, light-skinned south asian...

I recently moved from the U.K. to a southern city in the U.S. I'm a rather well-adjusted, light-skinned south asian. I've noticed a lot fewer tinder matches in the states compared to the U.K. My friends back home told me not to go to America bc. they unironically treat non-hispanic, black, and white people as NPCs. Also, no electronic music clubs anywhere in this city.
So far, they're unironically right.
Is it something wrong with me or is this society really just different from other anglo countries?

Attached: Confused.png (741x568, 29K)

Are you a punjab or a paki

Paki

You pass as a latino I guess

My facial features are closer to pajeet than anything.

Shiiiieet. Should've picked canada lad

it's unironically true, as a mulatto i got treated better and got laid more in ireland/germany than i ever did here

I'm pretty much a half-pajeet.
Why is this the case? I'm unironically confused bc. I had no trouble getting with qts back in England/Europe.

we have no culture here in america so everybody is obsessed with race instead, very sad

Yeah but what’s wrong with my race? Legitimately small, petty things like barista just frowning at me while smiling at people of other races occur here.

America is race obsessed and there aren't many Indians or Pakis in America either.

When most Americans think Indian/Paki they think of Aziz Ansari and Kumail Nanjiani. America just be like that.

The only minority who have climbed the ladder and are now blacking the continent are black bulls.

One additional thing, my family and friends never visit the U.S. when we schedule vacation weeks. I can feel why.

maybe they think you are Osama Bin Laden.

many indians got shot after 9/11.

I thought this was a meme, but I'm actually starting to believe that most Americans don't try to engage with Indians/Pakis and instead believe the words of two soyboy entertainers.

its probably because the diaspora who those people grow up around behave badly so they seek to avoid them and will assume you're just another one of 'them'
at least thats how it is here. indian/paki diaspora always have a chip on their shoulder and are usually spoilt/rude af. literally every other group - especially east asians dislikes them for it

indians and pakis are some of the rudest and creepiest people ive met, and most americans feel the same.

Most Indian/pakis here are either apu or in IT. So people don't see them too much. And in general people here are pretty segerated despite any memes you might see or hear. No one I know has anything against your people in general though

I’ve met those spoiled/rude diaspora, and none of them are in my friend circle. Yet, that exists in the UK too along with the US. Shouldn’t Americans understand that we’re not all like that or is this country really just different from other anglos?

Every Indian/Paki I know in the UK is neither one of those stereotypes tho.

I kinda of understand that, but I grew up in a relatively upper-middle class environment.

Well I'm talking about the U.S. not the U.K. We don't have as long or intertwined history with the subcontinent like the u.k has

>moved to the south
Found your problem

you're going to go back, right?

Attached: 1540175861764.jpg (640x853, 61K)

Fair enough.

Yeah my work here ends in a few months. The lack of tinder matches/general antagonistic attitude has unironically made me appreciate what I have back home.

Yeah one of my friends said to only go to NYC.

politics has put me on edge and xenophobic. in calmer times I would be nicer. sorry

>implying it isn't amazing he left Evropa
dumb retard

>MUH TINDER MATCHES!! GIRLS DON'T LIKE ME IT'S SIMPLY RACISM!!
theres nothing worse than brown people on this wavelength
gimp

leave with him

The right-wing people are actually a lot friendlier/open to discussion than the liberal people I’ve met.

Nah it’s literally just the stats.
What else would you do if you traveled to a new country for work without a gf?

you're brown

Yeah