Your country

>your country
>do you wash your penis regularly
Spain
Yes

Attached: aspergerapu.jpg (780x825, 49K)

Yes, I wash my penis with soap every time after peepee

yeah,daily.
everytime after you take a wee? isnt that excessive?
i'm sure girls like a fresh cock tho

same here, i make sure theres never dickcheese, plus i always drip a few extra drops of peepee after im done so i like to keep my hygiene

it's my penis that washes me. every day my penis cums literal buckets and I bathe in them post-orgasm.
this is why my belief in the superiority of the male sex is absolute and unshakeable.

Yes, my president told me to do it.
(not even joking, the number of cases of dick cancer is decreasing because of this meme)

I wash it with my own urine, closing my foreskin and making a balloon

I think that's person dependant or something else since there were people who had phimosis till their late 30s and they had nothing.

yes
please don't do this

yes, everyday

Attached: 1565105668452.png (694x674, 78K)

>tfw you go to take a piss and there is tissue paper stuck to the head of your dick from jerk off earlier

feels good to peel it off desu

no, the musky smell contains pheromones that women love

i think its because i held my peepee for too long as a kid

Oh having pee drip is normal you just squeeze it out

I have phimosis (tight foreskin that cannot be retracted). So it's impossible for me to wash my penis

Attached: 1566055278394.png (219x219, 48K)

kek this

Attached: 979828779968885132.jpg (414x499, 27K)

you should have surgery
it was very hard for me to pull my foreskin as a child too, but i kinda stretched it now so i can pull it, but if im fully erected its kinda hard
but more pee comes out later
its like delayed pee
having paper on your dick can be very harmful, i read somewhere that it could cause an infection or some shit

>you should have surgery
Yeah. i want to get circumcised but i'm too scared to book an appointment with the doctor about it...

Attached: 1565750431979.jpg (246x232, 4K)

its for your ownn good
your sex life will be better and you will be able to put on a condom
how come you didnt get circumcised as a child anyway? did you somehow hide your phimosis from medics

Your parents were supposed to have taken you to a doctor when you were a kid. The older you're the worse it gets.

Yeah, about that... I was raised by a single mother with no male siblings. So had no one to tell me how penises work. Until the age of 17 I actually thought every uncircumcised penis was the same as mine, I didn't realise the foreskin was even meant to retract

I guess the truth is, the game was rigged from the start...

Attached: 1556930569900.jpg (941x898, 76K)

>he thinks male family members tell each other how penises work
uh..
dont worry user, you can still get circumcised

Too late... damage already done... i turned down sex with several girls because of my phimosis. Don't wanna expose girls to my unclean dickcheesey phallus

>another spaniard thread
spaniard posters need to leave

Attached: 1564959540028.png (299x302, 153K)

i had phimosis too, but i forced my way tearing my skin, it hurt aot but my dick is ok now

ITS NEVER TOO LATE user!!!
i turned down sex because of being insecure once, and ill never do it again, and i want you to be the same !!!! YOU can have sex, YOU can put your dick in vagana, you must believe in yourself

Attached: 1530625745144.gif (500x472, 970K)

I can imagine that.
I also had phimosis as kid, but my father noticed it and took me to a pediatrician, I also had no idea my benis was fucked up.
In most cases you will need to get a circumcision, but my case wasn't so bad so the doctor was able to get of rid the phimosis without a surgery, he just used a local anesthetic and pulled the skin until it got unstuck.

Ouch.

i can take alot of damage user

Attached: apu smiling.jpg (953x1200, 201K)

of course, you are apezilian

i'm a tough guy

Attached: 1565286278699.jpg (1990x1752, 380K)

500 iq post

Indonesia
Yes

>washing your dick
cringe

kek cool pic

I wash my benis avter i fug grils XDDD

I want to smell your dick

No because unwashed penis has more flavour

i hope you use condom you dirty fuck
please tell me how to fug girl

Stop washing your penis.

Attached: 1496142397145.png (525x658, 200K)

I have phimosis so i can't

Good goy. Stretching works fine, it just takes a while.

>they don't wash their weewees everytime they take a piss
Why are non-Muslims like this ?

Attached: Cringe.jpg (250x174, 5K)