Be some random country

>Be some random country
>Join EU
>Refuse the Euro
What's the point then?

Attached: Screenshot_20190818_225006_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2280, 558K)

Attached: 280.jpg (1200x854, 163K)

More control over monetary policy

They still peg their currency to the euro so it's the same lol

imagine using the euro and not being part of the EU

Euro gibs
Also

Imagine if Kosovo had to handle their own money, it'd make Zimbabwe look fiscally responsible.

No we don't

We don't. It's one of the reasons why Poland managed to avoid being hit by the recent global recession.

Literally only Bulgaria and Bosnia are pegged to the euro. Denmark and Macedonia are semi-pegged

Currencies of baltic countries were pegged to the yuro for years before they made the switch

Okay but the point is that EU members who don't plan to join the Eurozone don't peg their currencies to it unlike what the Portuguese said

what are you talking about?

Currency pegs duh.

That's correct for now, time will tell.
Our current government is very unlikely to even consider switching to euro but maybe within the next 20 years we're going to get a more pro-eurozone one.,

Pegging. It mans putting objects into your anus.

I see the вoeнкoмáт taught you well

It means that the exchange rate between the Euro and their currency is a fixed constant.

Because it's sometimes beneficial to stay away from Euro. I don't know how true it is for Poland but it's generally accepted that countries with considerable export base benefit from a weaker currency while import economies benefit from having a stronger currency.

How very European

You're Europeans too, faggots.
Your Belarusian cousins are pegged to euros, dollars AND rubles.

Relax, Pierre. It's just a joke.

Attached: 66c.jpg (570x706, 59K)

>refuse
they all have to get in eurozone at one point by treaty.

I don't know what deal other cunts have but we don't have any date, just that we have to join someday, which means whenever we feel like it

This is true, bur only Denmark and the UK have truly opted out so far.

I don't know how it works, but i've heard that each time germany sends us money, PLN rate is being artificially lowered, so we end up with more PLN than we should get for germany's euroes, since during that short period of time 1 euro can be exchanged for more PLN.