Bullied out of the men's bathroom today by roasties at a beach caffe

>Literally 10 meter line for the female bathroom
>Mfw I'm smug as fuck as there's no line for the male bathroom
>Just chilling shitposting on my phone in the bathroom
>Roasties literally seetthing
>They start to aggressively knock and harass me
>They sart to nagg constantly after 15 minutes had passed
>Literally start throwing threats at me as i'm sitting on the toiled behind the closed door
>"UGH ,Are you doing drugs in there?"
>Open the door to tell them that it's a male bathroom
>"You've been in there for 20 minutes"
>Close the door
>"Are we going to have to call the boys"
>Literally i can not believe my ears,
>A bit later
>I'm getting ready to leave
>A manlet l 165 cm literal soy boy with a puffed up chest appears in the bathroom, i think it's the boys they threatened to send to me
>Mfw i can't believe my eyes
>Can't be sure whether he's there to fight or whether he has to go to the bathroom
>Asks me what i'm doing
>I'm literally confused af
>"Bro what the fuck do you mean, i'm literally , like what the fuck does it seem like i'm doing"
>Tells me to hurry up
>Getting threatening vibes from a manlet
>As i'm about to wash my hands passively aggressively push the door towards the roasties and manlets so they can't see me washing the hand in the other room
>Leave like a beta without saying anything
>Circle around the seething roasties and sit at a random table

Holy shit, women are truly the niggers of gender.
It's unreal that they are allowed to vote.

Attached: 1566142022222.jpg (687x487, 62K)

Sounds like you are the beta tbqhwy

Imagine how her butthole must taste like if she farts while youre forced to eat it

*BRAAAAAAAAAAP*

Have sex

It's true.
I felt too anxious about shouting at the roasties and manlet about harassing someone in the bathroom

My adrenaline was quite hight too so i was just glad to have made it out of the situation without the roasties acusing me of rape or worse.

To anxious to shout at them, i mean.

you should carry around balloons of piss for situation like these

Attached: fanynka.jpg (470x360, 31K)

This thread has attracted the attention of PC Laura.

user, please do not use racist language in your opening post! Even if you have to quote it, make sure to change it to something like 'n word' or 'n****r' before posting.
Thank you!

Attached: Laura.png (558x468, 172K)

I would give my life to smell that ass. That thing is fucking perfect.

Same.

What if she was born a man?

title sounds hot but the story wasn't
what a disappointing post

Imagine a man entering a woman's bathroom

the cantine bathroom at my univercity is mix one cabine one pissing thingy but the problem is the male pissing thingy is right next to the water tape to wash hand
so one time when i was pissing there a girl just came out of the toilet cabine, noticed me said ops sorry and start washing hands
god that was so awkward and people seems to give 0 shit about male privacy like how the fuck you design things like this

Two days ago I went on a mountain excursion and at the refuge there was a huge line for the women’s bathroom, while for the men it was empty. I just walked up, making my way through the line of women who all looked at me angrily because I could just go in and piss.
When I left the bathroom 30 secs later they were all still there lmao, also had that butthurt look.

Attached: 807A6E13-8929-4C15-9D29-A1DDF32EE4B6.jpg (747x668, 33K)

i didn't think this kinda shit was tolerated in Croatia. im guesing the manlets were foreigners because last time i was there, everyone is fairly tall

I would have waved my gun and started recording, begging one of the Chads to touch me so I could shoot the fuck out of them in front of everywhere then have a video so that its self defense

Probably foreginers, i was speaking english to them.

I'd reckon french or something.

It takes you 20 minutes to shit? Dude go to the doctor

wtf im literally shaking now

Attached: 1558116348107.jpg (3024x4032, 409K)

"Mind your own business"

You should have said that