When will Yellowstone blow and how will it affect us?

When will Yellowstone blow and how will it affect us?

Attached: yellowstone-grand-prismatic-spring.jpg (2500x1669, 1.95M)

Hope it never happen. God bless America.

Dunno, but God I wish Yellowstone-chan would just give us a good blow job already.

1. any day now.
2. you'll lose a bunch of citizens. a lot of the tourists at national parks seem to be Scandinavian.

no one knows and we'll be really fucked

Based

>When will Yellowstone blow
It's been overdue for literally thousands of years, so who knows?
>and how will it affect us?
Aside from the ramifications of American economic collapse? It will kick up enough dust into the atmosphere to cause a global nuclear winter, like what happened with Krakatoa but worse.

Millions of americans will die, the best day of my life

fuck yellowstone, I want that landslide to happen off the Canary Islands

anglo language does not even have a page on wikipedia about acid lake. What the hell ? I thought anglo wiki was good

Attached: acid.gif (1877x929, 223K)

chances are the US will collapse sooner than yellowstone erupting

wasn't that debunked

Thank you friend

>global nuclear winter
>volcanic eruption

Cmon

I hope it will be soon
>how will it affect us?
Maybe few gloomy days
cringe

I will be see the wave of death coming at me and i'll make sure to take my dick out and nut with the power of 1000 suns

Attached: nutt.jpg (526x397, 121K)

I just want you all to know last time I visited a geyser erupted and Americans literally clapped at it

"Nuclear winter" doesn't actually have anything to do with radiation. Its just that the concept was invented in theory of what would happen after a nuclear war. A large enough meteor would also accomplish the same effect as well.

Is there anything americans won't clap at?

>"Nuclear winter" doesn't actually have anything to do with radiation

Kek

I know what you mean though

Attached: think nuclear.jpg (698x698, 151K)

We would most likely know a few weeks in advance, so the countdown period would be a hellscape of panic across the western US. Imagine the LA riots multiplied by 1,000.

The planet will finally be free from American imperialism
The world will rejoice

A cataclysmic eruption at would easily pump enough volcanic ash into the atmosphere to cause a global winter. Krakatoa did it and it wasn't even as big as Yellowstone.

Allow me to introduce your new boss, Mr. Xiang. Be at work at 4am sharp!

Complete shut down of the global economy

Shutdown of dollar-centred economy. Just a bit hard times. Russia, China and Turkey are already have started to build alternative economy.

I don’t know I fucking lost it when people clapped at a fucking geyser