>Thread about visiting Portugal >Derails into autism fight between Brazil and Portugal on whiteness

Every
Fucking
Time

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oecdobserver.org/images//5707.photo.5.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=yMM-nY6UnkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Portugal is not white

Sweden is not white

America is white

Portugal is white

Brazil is white

Greece is not white.

Enjoy sunshine, brother

Meh, who cares about Portugal

Portugal is more relevant than any nordick country

Ehh, maybe Iceland I guess

____ is more ____

brazilians mixed are scum

Attached: europe_rac_stat42230s7a_33.png (2084x3065, 589K)

slug
slug

Attached: 1539286295742.jpg (780x572, 93K)

You're not cute

rude tbqh

As ong as you don´t come here, we have no problems with you. Just stay away

i am the only white person here

self haters

Attached: basedsalazar.jpg (236x336, 24K)

i am! the only white, person here!

nope i dont think so

>slaves
>portuguese

KEK

Attached: Portugal_1937-MP_8_mocid_NYtmes_img0s30c33portugue0-22_24_0252b02_3_1-2-3av1.jpg (705x1277, 107K)

i am portugal and i am not white

Can our women go there to satisfy their colonization urges?

Sorry, but I can't see the difference between the men and the picture and modern day Brazilians, mind telling me any?

in the picture*

>those princess shoes
Why so homo?

Attached: 1518917214346.png (328x273, 168K)

sure you can´t, sure

Attached: brazil4733s5-8.jpg (2861x1476, 1.25M)

I don't get it? the Portuguese guys in your picture had brown skin as well.

hell no, because they have amerindian dna and nig on tons

yeaaa sure my colombian friend sure, we are all the same, the world has one race, the human race, lul

In Brazil they're merely soldiers, but in Portugal they would be prime ministers.

Attached: portugalpm.jpg (824x1152, 368K)

>the world has one race, the human race
Now, that's a pretty bold statement I wouldn't stand behind.

But yes, good to see that you fundamentally agree with me on the idea that Brazilians and Portuguese are one people.

argentina is white

Only if you take all the europeans and africans in Brazil with you

Jow Forums seemed way more fun and creative back then.

Attached: images (7).jpg (400x400, 32K)

>Brazilians and Portuguese are one people.

sure sure
mestizos, mongrels triracial and a melltingpot of people from all over the world are europeans/portuguese sure pal.

Attached: brazil_997-admixture_sul4-93.png (629x471, 22K)

They look like typical latinos desu

it's your fault brazilian fags

We may wear flip flops, but at we don't wear women's shoes like your "mocidade"

Latinos from europe are the only latins that exist, racially european whites, from spain, portugal, france, italy and romania. What people call latins in the americas are mixed populations of amerindians blacks and europeans. not really the original latins.

Attached: pca_0_dna_37s73q03_65_radn__s2_3ii3o2iii-os-x33-genetic.png (481x515, 14K)

Ar rook same.

But Portuguese are the result of the triracial mixing between the Lusitanians, the Latin Romans and the North African Berbers, you look exactly the same as Brazilians, I wouldn't notice if I were to be teleported suddenly from the streets of Sao Paulo to Lisboa other than the fact that the people in Lisboa would probably be poorer.

congolombia and BRAZIU

lusitanians, latin romans and evern berbers were all racially caucasoid you dumb fuck.
But both romans and north africans berbers or visigoths had few to no impact on the native populations of iberia (proto-celtic) like the lusitanians and others.

amerindians, subsharan africans and euro's that made brazil are 3 different races.

What you notice (due lack of iq) or not is irrelevant, what we portuguese and all europeans notice that's relevant,since this is our land.

Produtos legítimos de Arabéria

turds of arabéria

Low IQ can only make turds

I am sorry Barbosa, I didn't mean to offend you, it's just that I know very little about Portugal, given that it's such an irrelevant country filled with people that are so boring reading about them is a slog and feels like torture.

You just described every Jow Forums thread ever

very true imagine being from a country that the only know thing is a drug dealer

I don't have to imagine such a thing, gladly.

Instead, I propose the following thought experiment: imagine living in a shit rectangle on the frontier of Africa, your only neighbor is the frontline of European civilization and far eclipses your nation in both historical accomplishments and standards of living, your language is a mangled mess of words made up by fishermen and merchants who refused to adopt a more civilized tongue. Nobody outside of the limited confines of your barren land even knows about the existence of your people unless it's a matter related to talking about which countries are the biggest cesspools in the Eurasian continent.

it matchs well with your average iq then. I even bet 90% of your country can´t identify europe in a map and probably not even their own country in a map.

Attached: world_IQ_2akajs01imacg33a23ws2225bv0-0-c2_b-2_3-3_7-54n-b0.png (6460x3455, 1.9M)

Sorry, but I am afraid the map you have posted is doctored AKA a falsified version of the original, worry not though, for here is the original, I found it quite quickly, no wonder you couldn't if your IQ is truly this abysmally low though.

Attached: True map.png (6460x3455, 1.5M)

sure it is.
gud :D

Attached: pisa_2015-3pt2032_1_2s22.png (1159x1908, 232K)

You are making the same mistake a lot... something going on in your side? where are you getting your info from? this is seriously weird...

Attached: The Original.jpg (764x902, 221K)

So you're telling me that Portugal is a smart country because it prioritizes rote-memorization like a bunch of chinks and gooks do while at the same time ripping everything off the United States, a supposedly dumber country. Got it.

Imagine the inferiority complex, imagine the pain, to edit maps because of muh those ebil white europeans kek
don´t get shot in your shithole nignog.

Attached: rate-homic22-a001fimap00202faa00c130b3xs12a1212x0-6_5b5w3-2-4s_su.png (1459x725, 206K)

still cool edit from the original source monkey

oecdobserver.org/images//5707.photo.5.jpg

>ebil white europeans
Who's talking about Europeans? let alone White people, I am talking about the Portuguese. And it's not like I have anything against you, it just seriously weirds me out the way a lot of info Portuguese posters post seems to be just plain wrong for some reason.
What do you mean? that's my pic, that's the link I got it from.

Attached: The Original.png (1459x725, 168K)

I understand how brazilians feel, I used to think people from spain looked like people from the argentinian upper class and was relatively shocked when I found out of brown they are irl

nice one monkey

iI must be really painfull, live in south america, live on shithole, riden with poverty and crime no quality of life, no history, no race, no achievements, no culture, no money, and be an half breed of an european rape kek

Attached: pca_12-12_DNA_world81m_a34n3a3di1v1-41_60v32-22DNA3_8a-3genetic6.jpg (998x666, 72K)

You will have to edit all the maps in the world
just for us and as a good slave.

Attached: homic_rat03003m1world0sa212w27-03w3v-3w6-xd3cv.jpg (3504x1913, 1.16M)

I am sorry, I don't understand Portuguese and don't quite get the gist of what you are trying to say (not to insult your English though, it is VERY good, by far the best I've seen in someone from Portugal anyway).

Mind repeating what you said?.

if i give you 1$ you will jump from the 40% bro?
allin english of course

Attached: povertr6t--25e-w4-6.jpg (638x359, 65K)

What?

>see thread
>scroll to bottom
>retards throwing around graphs and statistical maps
every time

A time honored Jow Forums tradition, wouldn't you agree?

Why can't we just get along?

Attached: 210.jpg (1242x1920, 912K)

We can and we do, world isn’t Jow Forums(nel)

>We can and we do

youtube.com/watch?v=yMM-nY6UnkY

you have to leave europa first.