How do you cope with your people going extinct?

How do you cope with your people going extinct?

Attached: q432tq2353.png (2184x790, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decree_770
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=qgUhujxKx5c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_Bronze_Age_collapse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have sex

I fucking wish you went extinct, instead you're just moving here en masse you fucking gypsies

you need refugees

We aren't there yet but we will soon

Attached: population.png (811x783, 51K)

I talk with some Estonian schizo on Jow Forums who promises it to us

How do euros not panic about this?

what happened in the nineties?

? british people are having more kids and receiving more immigrants, i highly doubt the uk will have a population collapse anytime soon

I am kinda happy about Slavs going extinct. I also feel no sorrow for Hungarians.

I am happy about it.

westerners are ruining the world with global warming and bringing chinese and africans everywhere

if we cant have the world, we'll ruin it for whoever is unlucky enough to inherit it

Romanians are immigrating in mass to other countries, that's why such sharp decline. I don't know about bulgarians though

Plumbing

Who gives a fuck lmao

we are both in the same burning house giovanni

Attached: 1146558.jpg (590x575, 89K)

Attached: asasasd.jpg (956x545, 54K)

Happy because their suffering will end

Attached: 1566116838963.png (600x600, 184K)

Righties would rather cry about brown people in France, Germany and the UK than countries like Lithuania, Latvia or Bulgaria literally going extinct because of rapid depopulation

Attached: baltics.png (777x480, 18K)

Scratch a western rightie and you find a nazi. They geniunely consider us subhuman and want us gone.

it's sad but Germany is already dead since 1945
also nice scale lol

lol

why does Bulgaria's muslim population decrease under a medium migration scenario?

They'd gas as all if given the chance because of le subhuman Slav meme.
I don't understand why westerners despise us.

the muslim minority has less ties to the state of bulgaria and is therefore more likely to emmigrate

Care to explain why we the white peoples of the world are meant to support a world against our peoples, cultures and ideas?

This.

what is white people? what world against your people?
i dont know what you are talking about

Turks have the same fertility rate like ethnic Bulgarians so they are shrinking too. The only thing growing there is the gypsy cancer.

>we
Speak for yourself, whitey.

they are moving here their gypos, not even romanian cuties

I'll never know that feeling
Not even flag related

I'll retire in my people's lands and laugh at you cucks

Attached: 1549453877103.png (800x473, 19K)

moroccan?

No thanks

What is it with birth rates rising significantly under Communism? Jow Forums told me Communism causes population stagnation.

literally none of this is true
thanks to the now accepted definition of race slavs are considered in the same category as english/swedes/germans/spanish/greeks/balkans/russians as "White".

German autism considered you subhuman - it isn't a modern accepted western thing.

>Jow Forums told me
Oh no no no

I don't. I'm so broken to my core over it that I can't even leave the house or talk to girls.

thanks for sending cute girls here

Dunno about in general but Ceaușescu specifically banned birth control iirc and otherwise incentivized breeding. There's a whole generation of completely fucked up orphans because of it. Sad shit.

I would have to be retarded to complain about my race going extinct while being a kissless virgin whitout children

do you have kids germbro

Have sex. Unironically.

most bulgarians don't deserve to live, so it's good

Cringe.

>>Thread about going extinct
>>receiving more foreign immigrants as replacement somehow "solves" extinction problem

OY VEY, IS THAT YOU SHECKLESTEIN?????

“At least we have Pizza Hut and blue jeans now”

Aren't a huge proportion of Muslims in Europe actually white muslims from balkan countries and turks (who are themselves part european)?

It seems to me France is the only one that has a serious problem with niggers.

A big reason is probably that when you have guaranteed housing, education, employment, and healthcare it’s a lot easier to start a family. Maybe there are some more intangible aspects like strong family cultures which were eroded by capitalism

France has a bigger problem with niggers than anyone retard. French is going to be the world’s most spoken language if present trends continue because it’s so common in Africa. These colonial ties make it really easy for niggers to move to France

Ceaușescu was based.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decree_770
>b-but muh communism bad!
USSR
The 1936 code emerged among along with an eruption of pro-family propaganda. For the first time, the code outlawed abortion and imposed fines and jail time for any that received or performed the service. The code also enacted a bevy of laws aimed to encourage pregnancy and child birth. Insurance stipends, pregnancy leave, job security, light duty, child care services and payments for large families. In another drastic move, the code made it more difficult to obtain a divorce. Under the code, both parties would need to be present for a divorce and pay a fine. There could be harsh penalties for those who failed to pay alimony and child-support payments.
The 1944 Edict offered greater state-sponsored benefits to mothers, including: Extended maternity leave, increased family allowances even to unmarried mothers, promises of burgeoning child care services, targeted labor protections, and most notably, state recognition and the honorary title “Mother Heroine” for mothers who could produce large families.
The edict also sought to preserve the family unit by making divorces even more difficult to obtain. Fines were increased and the parties were often ordered to attempt reconciliation. Divorce also became a public matter. Divorcees were required to appear in public court and their intent was published in the local newspaper.

it has happened before
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=qgUhujxKx5c

Oh boy you guys should check out our villages, most of them look literally like you hid in a bunker for 5 years after the world got nuked then came out and saw abandoned ruins everywhere. This is especially the case for anything in the middle of the country. You think commie blocks are depressing? You aren't even ready for Bulgarian villages kid, my personal favorite is the abandoned schools with broken windows, truly adds to the flavor of nihilistic hopelessness

>nothing happens around 1200 BC
what a load of shit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_Bronze_Age_collapse

nerd

dilate

damn imagine taking that personally

seething

>Gypsies are going extinct
FINALLY

Attached: DryiwVnWkAAAYV3.jpg (640x632, 41K)

Does anyone even live outside of Sofia except people too old to migrate?

The poor underclass lives there. Living outside of Sofia is like living in Ukraine except for perhaps the beach and one or two cities
There's a reason why every single city that's not Sofia is depopulating