/asean/

Edisi in the train with thirsty neesan!

Attached: 367b5.png (794x1102, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2JF7m9fNMBo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GXfSacsG4mI
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ntkHZfKT3306om8K-2JCo4UsVoiR-Vpgy-G-dgJA-M8/edit#gid=317689010
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/08DILI56_a.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let that sink in bumps

Attached: 20190819_053042.jpg (634x705, 138K)

friendly bump

one more

Ngantuk gan

Attached: pQ90cnm.png (798x448, 288K)

Reputation and Entertainment expenses aka. Paid shills.

Attached: 20190819_071158.jpg (898x605, 198K)

Which city in Indonesia has the smartest people?
Which city in Indonesia has the most based and redpilled people?
Which city in Indonesia has the best looking people?

Attached: 1564384504995.png (442x458, 207K)

Bandung
Bandung
Bandung

I heard this before on RooshVForum and such places. Seems to be a nice city with interesting museums and a couple of universities.
Planing my november/december trip to Indonesia right now.
Need a cute girl to cuddle with tbqh.

Attached: DarkDubu23.jpg (1068x1500, 209K)

Let a Malaysian make a thread next time, it's always MKL or /ss/fag baking threads

Where were you yesterday? Don't think I saw you in yesterday's thread.

>weather 22degC
WHAT THE FUCK
AAAAHHHHHH

>literally last thread is some military weeb op

The previous thread was about some Flip film, it was the thread before that that was military.

Probably Denpasar and Yogyakarta. Bandung its also has a lot of smart people too.

Weakass

Are you here /ss/fag? Did you like Sunohara-sou?

What? Thats literally comfy

Youtube is down?

Working for me.

Why most ESL scum on YouTube comments always Indos?

>Yogyakarta
>Bukittinggi
>Bandung

4th most populous cunt

Strange, most of those ESL commenters claim to be from Latin American countries in my experience

Thank you for the compliment.

Attached: 1539286058788.png (265x290, 63K)

What is good website to lwarn Tagalog?

>jogja
>medan
>manado

That's not compliment, idiot.

Anything can be a compliment if you're fitting it enough.

Attached: 1559992203529.png (143x324, 36K)

You're cute

trike patrol

/asean/

Rosetta stone
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2JF7m9fNMBo

Attached: 1495622037236.jpg (957x2676, 601K)

Rosetta Stone is shit. Pimsleur is much much better.

>Triggering Papua
Kek.

Papua bentar lagi lepas!!!!

Attached: 1566186649208.png (1058x1546, 754K)

I remember back when i was still in Bela Negara training one of the coach that was from Brimob openly shit talk about them.

Attached: brightest smile.gif (800x430, 564K)

gimana kaga mau merdeka, orang kemaren yang asrama aja belom terbukti apa2 udah diejekin monyet, eh taunya gaada bukti bersalah wkwkwk

kayanya sebelum 2050 lepas ni gan

>2019
Dari Sabang ke Merauke

>2049
Dari Medan ke Ambon

Not if I kill myself first

>2060
Dari Serang ke Banyuwangi

Jaka sembung bawa golok

Based

wanted to draw but feel lazy

Sudahlah kita smeua tau Papua dan Aceh ini bom waktu, cepat atau lambat pasti akan lepas,
siapapun yang menjabat nanti bakal jadi presiden paling apes ketika itu terjadi.

Not before you can collect the asset as much as possible.

federalization when? let each province manage their own policy and resources

Indonesia is already federal except in name

Based, in an archipelago this is the best way of governing.

Not before Based Transmigration Policy turn IRIAN JAYA (not p*pua) JAVANESE Colony

Wiwi got rid of transmigration back in 2015

t. Subhuman wong daerah

pengen ngentot gan

Lo kira otonomi daerah itu apa.

I got a job interview at 2.30 pm at USM. Wish me luck guys. Can't wait to work at a universtitties!
Im gonna jerk off first before going there.

Attached: 1565736304291.jpg (746x739, 48K)

>working
lmoa

;)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GXfSacsG4mI

It's too late though.
Half of Papua is already Indo Mutt.

???????

Attached: 2pics1word.jpg (1000x241, 28K)

TIK TOK

VIZ

ILU

Attached: cpx4xd3uizd01.jpg (960x874, 67K)

Lawakan

so I finally found some accurate data on the ethnic composition of every indonesian province. it's not on the BPS website, it's all on this book on pic.
so for future reference I made a spreadsheet real quick so that I can view ethnic and religious compositions of certain provinces without having to look through the book.
I thought I'd share it for anyone interested
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ntkHZfKT3306om8K-2JCo4UsVoiR-Vpgy-G-dgJA-M8/edit#gid=317689010

Attached: demography_.jpg (333x499, 32K)

Fuck otonomi daer*h and fuck you

Didn't know West and Central Kalimantan was so diverse.
What are the "Others" though?

What year? Is it from 2010 census data?

Based. Although the percentage is wrong for Central Kalimantan.

And made me realised that the "Malay" provinces of Indonesia is as Malay as Songkhla.

Great data. What year though, need more details.

Look up how Greenland with Inuit ethnic gained self-government and autonomy from Denmark without unnecessary bloody conflict and resolved within internal politic without having some foreign powers or paid Ngo's poking their nose in.

Wtf, I love East Nusa now!!
Central is likely more diverse. My first impression on Pontianak was you're either malay or dayak there, with quite significant amount of chinese.

I think it's really small ethnic groups with very little people so they just lump them all into "others".
yeah, 2010.
>the percentage is wrong for Central Kalimantan.
whoops. fixed.
>And made me realised that the "Malay" provinces of Indonesia is as Malay as Songkhla.
hmm? in what way?
it's 2010. in the book there are other data like sex ratio and such but I don't feel like putting that in the spreadsheet.

What is your job user?

lmao why do you ask?

so should we turn papua into our own version of greenland?

Riau & Riau Islands which are often called in Indonesia as the homeland of the Malays are only 30% Malay, not that far from Songkhla (25%). Songkhla has the least Malay percentage in Southern Thailand.

Attached: SouthernThailand.jpg (1044x705, 188K)

Hmm, yeah that's a bit strange. Would be interesting to see data from earlier on to see how it happened. my guess would be migrant workers were brought from java during the colonial era to work in plantations and stuff.

Just my 2 cents it might be the best way since we can't kill an ideology which OPM stands for, and before too late since Papua could be a potential future flash point or proxy wars between foreign superpowers

Just resume the transmigration program

Pengen punya cewek papua gan

"WHEN DEATH IS PREFERRED TO LIFE

The Hongkong protest movement is astounding. It will go down in history as a movement without a known leader but which was able to stand up to the mighty power of China. The Chinese leaders realized the extreme difficulty to control the movement because there were no protest leaders to negotiate with. The movement is a motley of people, mostly teenagers, who have turned into daredevil activists. To lose the autonomy of Hongkong to an increasing Chinese domination and to be extradited to China with the possibility of being thrown to Chinese prison dungeons, sent shivers down the collective spine of the HK residents, that they would rather die fighting with all the fury they could summon. And so there they were-- millions spilling out into the streets with only their mouth covers, their placards, and their bare hands.

If it would come to the point that the sell-out of Duterte of the country would make the Philippines practically a colony of China, we would do a Hongkong. To lose our freedom, culture, religion, practically our soul, to a brutal foreign power, we would prefer death to life. For what is there to live for? Like Hongkong, we would fight to death, with the same kind of fury that knows no fear."

>Papua could be a potential future flash point or proxy wars between foreign superpowers
What do you mean? It's not strategically positioned I think

Won't do since Papuan also have their own worry of potential cultural loss and religious proselytizing that's including the mutting

In a few years, most of them would be Indo Mutts that LARP as Papuan.
Then again it might not happen if those Pacific countries decide to just storm into Papua.

>The Chinese proposal to build and operate a surveillance radar facility on East Timor's north coast was made in December 2007, but was viewed with suspicion by senior East Timorese officials who consulted the United States and Australia before rejecting the project.
>wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/08DILI56_a.html
Still rich in natural resources it could another africa in pacific. Just be glad East Timor was resolved despite our military war crimes before China gained their momentum.

*It could be another African conflict in Pacific

Papua is still overwhelmingly native. It's just the cities that are dominated by new comers.

I think a demographic shift is still inevitable though.

Maybe. But that's going to take a very long time if it will happen. Not to mention the much higher birth rate of native papuans compared to the new comers. I don't think papuans will even come close to being a minority even by 2050.

>despite our military war crimes
Nice cuck propaganda.

Post images of your current view

This is my current view

Attached: 1566205539295.jpg (1256x942, 1.15M)

Our military did it tho turning East Timor into a military lab for tactician with the use of controlled "Preman" and still ringing to this day with those "ormas reaksioner" during that incident yesterday in Surabaya. Basically no military from any nation can't evade not conducting war crimes at some points when beingncaught up in an unconventional warfare.

My room doesn't have a view.

>As the above makes clear, Chinese aid to Timor-Leste comes with almost no conditionalities. This underscores the PRC's tendency to leave the heavy lifting in Timor-Leste to other partners.
I fail to see how the document proves importance of Timor Leste for China as they didn't put much effort into "investing" in there. The proposal sounds like a low effort to me. They probably just need Timor as "friendly neighbour" to spread their influence but without much importance.

based

>I don't think papuans will even come close to being a minority even by 2050.
I thought we were already the majority in Papua? I don't know maybe the statistics I saw was wrong or something.
I remember some OPM Twitter accounts posted it a while ago though.

>Without much importance
>Proposal to build surveillance radar in north coast of East Timor
That document from 2008 more than 10 years ago.

Are Papuans whiny niggers?

If you had to pick one island in southeast asia to resettle all of Hong Kong which would you choose?

Attached: Dn59j3yVsAAqVNM.jpg (1024x1024, 249K)

If so then let them be free