I failed my driving test for the 3rd time

I failed my driving test for the 3rd time

Attached: 1441477054227.jpg (393x325, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shortlist.com/news/driving-test-intelligence-smart-fail
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe you really shouldn't be on the road for the safety of yourself and others... Even braindead chinks pass somehow, what exactly did you fail on?

Sorry to hear that Zhang

what'd you do?

Thats what bribes are for

I failed mine twice, its okay

I hit the curb when doinlg 3 point turn

How did you fail the other times? Why don't you just practice at home?

passed mine on the 4th try. ama

Attached: 1565326944092.png (261x359, 8K)

How low is your IQ? Do you have trouble with other daily activities?

Passed mine on first try then caused an accident 3 days later

i passed mine on the first try doing a rolling stop and forgetting to signal when parking/pulling out

Isn't the driving test really easy in America? I passed mine at 5th try but that's because I was nervous and my foot kept slipping from the clutch

fucked up parallel and reverse parking
I did pratice but I always fuck up during the test

Nobody cares.

Don't feel too bad about it buddy

shortlist.com/news/driving-test-intelligence-smart-fail

Wow.
I failed once, if that makes you feel better.

Haha How The Fuck Do You Fail a Driving Test Hahaha Nigga Just Park Between The Lines Like Nigga Use Your Mirrors Hahaha

I paid the instructor to have me pass

Is this for your g2 or g test? Nigga just pay some instructor to teach you how to do it lmao

g2. I did

based af

kek we dont do parallel or reverse parking in driving tests and i probably wouldve failed those bro

I did wtf

Wow G2 is something 16 year olds finish, I really hope you're not significantly over 18 and failing it...

not him but I didn't have to, I didn't even have to drive on the highway

Tits or gtfo

>afraid of trying to get a license
I'm scared of parking and not being able to react fast enough and make the right decisions.

Post your car Jow Forums

Attached: WP_20181024_18_16_23_Pro.jpg (1919x1081, 409K)

nigga it is just like a driving game

How can you seriously fail a driving test outside of Europe ? I passed mind in Paris, wasn't easy trust me

Go to somewhere rural to do it, everybody here drives an hour to some bumfuck town where they pretty much give licenses away.

Passed mine on fifth try, you got this user.

I'm 21

Germany is like the worst after the Neitherlands Scandinavia and Japan ...and it cost you hell ton of money

sorry but you're a brainlet please don't drive

I always see people that get their license beyond their teens are shitty drivers, I think you're too late bro

I failed my theory test for 4 wheeled machinery 5 times

I failed my driver’s test roughly 6 times, I passed the 7th time because I gave the driving instructor a Blowjob since he clearly was a fag and he removed the one extra point that made me fail

i don't believe you

I failed 1 time in psychological and 2 in driving and 1 in theory test but I passed

Attached: 1566089283410.jpg (400x400, 37K)

White master race genes are showing.

Attached: 1560001598445.png (447x438, 401K)

he is probably a zhang

back in the days only cost me 250euros in morocco ( that including the 40 euros to the examinator the day of the test + 40euros to the doctor at the medical visit to ignore my myopia ), it took me 10 days to pass both of the driving and theory test ( i genuinely obtained 40/40 in this one ) .
obviously exchanged it for a french driving licence since there is a system of equivalence between the two countries.

Attached: J4qXoO6.jpg (300x300, 22K)

You clearly don’t know how desperate I was last week

no clue what my iq is but i go to a top 30 uni here. dunno how i got in because i feel slow as fuck

Lmao, how do you even fail a driving test? And I did mine in dense city traffic, not a deserted rural town.

Who /passed the first time/ here?

me
on the drive home after passing I almost rear-ended a truck and my instructor had to use his specially installed breaks on the passenger side

>psychological
what the fuck is a psychological test
>"See Raul, you drive and see a group of people close to the road. What is the correct course of action?"
>"RAM THEM, JAJAJAJAJA"

HE BROKE OF THE WHEELS WHEN WE WERE COMING FROM THE SUPERMARKET
HAHAHHA GET FUCKED IDIOT

Attached: 1959854287.png (500x300, 32K)

They check your personality if you are aggressive, IQ test etc
I didn't pass because they saw that I was nervous and ended up missing some questions

here if you dont pass it first time you are probably retarded because it is in automatic

you could do it with a clutch if you wanted to, for my DMV you just bring whatever car you want to take the test on

Yeah was total bullshit. Fucking 60 minutes. Whatever, got it now for a few years already.

Just wear glasses, you blind mofo

Im east asian (Korean) literally gpt perfect driving record class 1 license (can operate even tanks). Lmao at wh*Toids who cant even pass drivers exam. I even got a pilots license btw.