America has more culture than all of Europe. What music do European Zoomers listen too? Rap...

America has more culture than all of Europe. What music do European Zoomers listen too? Rap. What trends and youtubers do European Zoomers follow? American ones. What language are all European Zoomers forced to learn? American. What country are all European Zoomers obsessed with? America. What foods do European Zoomers est? American.

Hell seger

Attached: Hue.png (398x376, 274K)

thank you sven

BASED

Well yeah, part of the reason this board is so militantly anti-American is because all the posters here are social outcasts who silently seethe when they see their more popular countrymen listening to American music and learning American ideals.

Attached: 1566167250356.png (1446x900, 164K)

I thank you for trying but this unintentionally makes us look pretty bad. Fast food and YouTubers don't define American culture, they're just the soulless shit we export as it has the greatest mass appeal.

europe is just 51st american state

>Fast food and YouTubers don't define American culture

But old buildings do?

kys

>What music do European Zoomers listen too?
German rap followed by Germany country music, after that it's American music
>What trends and youtubers do European Zoomers follow?
Germans barely watch English youtubers, look at YouTube Germany trends right now, 100% German videos
>What language are all European Zoomers forced to learn?
English
>What country are all European Zoomers obsessed with?
Sure, some people like American culture about just about as many absolutely hate it
>What foods do European Zoomers est?
Most popular fast food by far is Döner, after that maybe McDonald's

Europeans are americanized but most aren't nearly as much as Nordics, especially the bigger countries have a large national culture

>German rap
Do German zoomers know Oxxxymiron?
I heard he will battle with mainstream German rapper soon.

I don't know I'm neither a zoomer nor do I like rap

Western zoomers are irrelevant and tools at best.

You're a fucking moron

Does this mean I'm bi-lingual now?

>t.zoomer

kek

He's right you know.

pop culture isn't any less culture than the more subtle stuff

>German rap
yikes