Anyone here suffer from severe depression?

Anyone here suffer from severe depression?

Attached: 1549303324613.jpg (1600x2160, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9v9OtinHt68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah
Just poverty and inflation

No way could you imagine?

This

Oh, that will be me!

Attached: 1566101606353.jpg (400x400, 47K)

ive been suffering from symptoms of ptsd ever since my dad killed himself and i performed cpr on his naked corpse for 17 minutes while waiting for the ambulance to arrive
i have been stoned 24/7 for the last 4 months at least
i have been dealing with depression/anxiety for a long time before all this

but at least the no man's sky update is pretty good

Kinda, Mixed anxiety–depressive disorder. Taking Clonazepam and Sertraline right now.

>I suffer in the first world

I have every reason to be but somehow im not

Well its mainly because everyone in my family died im only 23.

>everyone
For real? Why?

I haven't left the house for months

I suffer

wtf man i was fapping, now i read this and my dick became limp
thanks a bunch

Idk do I have to go the shrink to get diagnosed? I'm too lazy to go. Or can I self-dignose like all people do here with the 'tism.

this

whaaa how

Go to the psychiatrist and you'll get some nice drugs.

>be me
>severe depression since 15 years or so
>look like the opposite of OP's pic
>1000 other major problems
>too much of a pussy to end it

Does anyone here not?

No, but I'm still that thin and don't like it.

German food is so hearty. How can you have a hard time gaining weight there?

Same

>>too much of a pussy to end it
Heroin overdose, my friend.

Really unreliable. He should just strap a homemade bomb to his head and blow it up. Always wondered why more people don't an hero via explosion.

Everyone in my family is thin. No matter how much I eat, I can't seem to put on more weight than about 143 lb freedom units (65kg). I'm currently trying to learn an instrument so I can find a wife. The thin bodytype only works for dreamy artists.

>find a wife
Find a gf first m8.

Depression and anxiety, tried everything (excercise, drink lots of water, mantain hygiene, sleep 8 hours, eat healthy food, no drugs etc) and nothing helps. I think I was born just to kill myself

>Really unreliable.
Why?
>He should just strap a homemade bomb to his head and blow it up
lmao

Try medical cannabis, fren.

>I suffer in Canada

Very much so but I'm too chickenshit to pull the trigger so I'm stuck living the neckbeard life

Attached: waifu.jpg (512x368, 67K)

Yes.

I've been going out every time there's a thunder storm for months in hopes a lightning kills me, because I think it is a cool as fuck way to die (even if 90% of the people survive, at least I would get some badass scars, and I could keep trying anyway). And because, while I would have no problems in offing myself per-se, I want it to make it look like an accident instead of suicide. Otherwise, I'll have to wait for a very long time until I'm finally free to do it myself.

>medical
>cannabis

CBD only, dude. No psychoactive effects.

I'm actually a functioning normie but otherwise same here.

CBD is a meme

>depression

Attached: jez.jpg (174x226, 29K)

yeah how can you even be depressed just smile nigga LMAOOO just don't be sad

Bet you never tried it. It fucking works.

Post peer-reviewed pharmacological studies

I live in Seattle, Ramón. I've tried it plenty.

yes
i am having a good few months currently but they wont last
i can never achieve anything due to this constantly rotating hell

I kinda do, but it doesn't feel as bad anymore, I have kind of learnt how to deal with it. I just accept how shitty and unbalanced this world. If I die tomorrow then that's fine too.

Attached: 1513828278566.gif (350x263, 54K)

It all began many years ago, in the first year of high school, the last year of innocence.
youtube.com/watch?v=9v9OtinHt68

Attached: 1523927068967.jpg (504x381, 23K)

I'm a depressed neet. I have no interests or passion.I'm at a point where i don't want anything or care about anything. Tried ssri's they don't work. The only reason i don't kill myself is because i'm a coward.

CBD is actually really good, I use it to treat my skin problems. I don't know if it works against depression though.

CBD oil? You need a good strain, John martinez. OG Kush helped me a lot with insomnia, stress, depression and anxiety.

where's the broofs? :DDD
I'd like to read the research if it exists tbqfh

>muh research
Millions of junkies.
You really don't like cannabis, huh? Why?

>WAAAH WAAAH WWAAAAAHH LIIFE IS AWWFULL!!!
Goddammit why are depressedfags so fucking riddled with soy. Every time i read that someone wants to kill themselves or how much they hate life or whatever I can feel my fucking muscles shrinking and I start losing body hair.
Holy fuck, just pump me full of estrogen and make me a fucking tranny instead of having to read this shit.
My god why are depressedfags so fucking pathetic
>WAAAAH WAAAH LIFE HAS NO PURPOSE
OK and? What the fuck does that matter? Just go out and live it you goddamn soyboy. Make up a purpose for you life you fucking loser it's not hard at all. Literally just decide that you want to do something and work towards doing it, BAM! there you go reason to live.
Here's an example:
I want to become strong
Okay then, you go to the gym, you get a job so you can eat right, you learn discipline, you find friends a community, and wait a minute, that wasn't fucking hard at all.
Goddammit how can you be sick of life it's so fucking easy.
>WAAAAAH WAAAAAH B-B-BUT THE WORLD ISN"T PERFECT!!!!
Oh nooooooo. Please grow up you goddamn pussy and get over it. Yeah sometimes life is a fucking bitch, sometimes nothing goes right, sometimes you fall to your own vices. But that's okay, you pick your head up and look past it.
Goddammit you guys please grow up and don't kill yourselves.
Life is worth living, even if it's a fuckin bitch sometimes, goals are worth achieving, even if it's "meaningless" or whatever, love is worth persuing, even if it sometimes hurts, because all of this is what makes life so goddamn wonderful. You were given the opportunity to live life so just live it.

Attached: 1557162223483.jpg (1920x1080, 68K)

>Always wondered why more people don't an hero via explosion.
maybe, just maybe because manufacturing them isn't an easy task
t. muslim

Attached: 1565801971913.jpg (320x320, 29K)

DUDE WEED LMAO

I take Prozac but I'm still depressed.
Wish I had a gf

Attached: Desespero.jpg (720x992, 65K)

I don't care about it, honestly. I'm in favour of legalizing it even if it has been linked with testicular cancer and memory loss. I'm in favour of legalizing everything, actually, even heroin and cocaine, given that we provide accurate information about them with extensive education, and with the proper healthcare treatment for the people who needs it.

I am, however, against bs pseudoscientific claims from charlatans. Be it homeopathy, naturists, chiropractors, chinese/ayurvedic/mexican "medicines", magnet garbage, etc. And, so far AFAIK, medical use of Cannabis seems to be this case.

I'm against lying to people regarding their health, basically. If they choose to do retarded shit even after they have been properly informed of the dangers of x, then well, it is their choice.

Actually suicide is based and redpilled. Because living in this world just means you slave away your entire life to make money for the elite, you consume shitty chemicals and unhealthy food, you breath in the pollution every day until your body is a crippled mess, you watch mindless TV shows and movies, look at pointless things on the PC like a monkey. And when you find someone you "love", you produce more children that are additional slaves for the system. The only way to escape this cage is to leave your own body.

Me too, Hans except I have been depressed and derealized since I was ten years of age. Me too... and I also have an atrocious hairline.

Attached: 1565913284112.jpg (252x394, 30K)

Cringe and bluepilled
Based and redpilled

>And, so far AFAIK, medical use of Cannabis seems to be this case.
I think I get your point, actually I think the same, referring to Heroin and Cocaine use with correct information. In my case, weed worked like a charm, but you need to be careful with dosages. But yeah, it needs more research, so I hope it will be legalized worldwide. I've tried legal drugs before, like anti-depressants, hypnotics, and Anxiolytics, neither of them worked on me.

Me, also paranoid schizophrenia and AsPD

Attached: f.png (773x310, 20K)

A loose connection to the body causes these feelings or maybe it's the other way around and the body's attrition is the consequence

>depression
Sorry don't believe in that shit anymore. I just stopped being a lazy fuck and voilà

Based.

Not really but I need to start figuring my life out or shit could really start to spiral

Not severe, only minor

Hi Dobson

this how is depression even a thing hahaha just be yourself lol

You probably are, but you're just coping with it well.

>Saying and voilà and not et voilà

Please let me heal you

Lmao just lift

If you're under 75 kg as an adult, you are a femoid. It is not physically or biologically possible for an adult male to weigh that much.