Why does Jow Forums have such a highly misinformed perception of my country?

Why does Jow Forums have such a highly misinformed perception of my country?

Attached: 1506898272785.jpg (757x820, 55K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-070605.png (720x1257, 720K)

We don’t know anything about any country tbqh

>13%
>50%

>56%

all I need to know about americans

Attached: 1560374443754.jpg (768x576, 20K)

The organs of information are political.

Why is always Americans who make these "stop making fun of my country" threads? Everybody takes the piss out of each other on here.

based

they're upset that we don't care about their countries. they will try to refute this but it's all cope

You care too much about our countries. Do you want me to explain or are you just gonna seethe?

>Why is always Americans who make these "stop making fun of my country" threads?
There is literally other threads like this.
Why do brits always make this post?

Yikes.

O B S E S S E D

Hate USA kill USA

>There is literally other threads like this

Attached: 1566079152511.jpg (820x697, 127K)

>Implying you have any clue of what's happening in your country

lol

Fucking this
Stop being a bitchy boi, amerilard

Attached: 1545161000116.jpg (804x743, 93K)

lol

I have never once seen an incorrect post about the United States on Jow Forums.

The United states is not real. Take your medicine steve.

You retards let the jew sell your national identity as a product. Hollywood and its media empire has sucked the sould out of you, packaged it, and sold it worldwide. You're not a country anymore. You're a cinematic universe. I know just as much about the american identity as you do. Your soul is for all of us to consume. Aren't you glad?

Attached: creep.jpg (500x500, 67K)

Presumably that first thread is about an international-related topic (I don't know anything about the relationship between Germans and Turks, mind) and I don't know what you aim to prove with the second one.

There is always at least one thread of an American whining about everybody bullying them at any given time though.

The 2nd thread is about americans liking banter, the first is about turks complaining about being complained about.

There is also at least 2 threads complaining about America/Americans 24/7

2 is an understatement. if you search "america" in the catalog at any given time it'll turn up at least a half dozen threads. they truly are obsessed

Thank you for your service