Muslim here. AMA

Muslim here. AMA

Attached: 1561139652238.jpg (1080x1350, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2019/03/20/ed-dutton-with-an-evolutionary-perspective-on-the-rape-of-finland/
youtube.com/watch?v=AIqu5Dim-jU
youtube.com/watch?v=PVjiKRfKpPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what's the deal with the cube

why do you have to worship the cube

it's a metaphorical symbol of Allah's house.

why you fled your muslim country?

see better environment, opportunities, education

Your mom probably has good chapati recipe.

You're a stain upon the soil of my beloved England.

Attached: 1389092247292.png (600x583, 273K)

Why are muslim women such massive fat fucks?

Attached: 1550276254956.jpg (541x720, 41K)

>better environment, opportunities, education
And you're getting that in exchange by helping turn UK into a shithole like your home country.

>It also came to light that a 14-year-old girl had hanged herself in October, 2018 after being raped by Muslim men.
theoccidentalobserver.net/2019/03/20/ed-dutton-with-an-evolutionary-perspective-on-the-rape-of-finland/

Why are muslims so rapey?

Translate tjis shit for me

Attached: 29DEB12E-186D-4C3E-94BF-AE2FBC26D085.jpg (2699x4032, 2.45M)

Most muslim women are very health conscious, so not true.

If that's true than be it. We didn't ask Britain to colonise us

i dont get it, how can God's house be a rock with nothing in it

Attached: 3E42F552-9A27-4C24-8675-495555696EF3.jpg (2898x3848, 3.7M)

i swear we have news of a little girl getting raped by muslims in that same city (Oulu) every week

If islam is so good, why did you leave your islamic coutry and moved to england?

What does Aisha's breast milk taste like?

I don't know Arabic, I am not Arab

It's not literally considered God's house, as I said it's metaphorical.

Islam is good, Islamic leaders aren't. Also, I am not from an Islamic country

>Most muslim women are very health conscious, so not true.
lol no

Attached: obesity women.png (1128x515, 228K)

not even a muslim, but religion is not the only reason why someone would want to leave their country and religion is also not the only factor why they country could turn out to be a shithole

how many times a week does a muslim go to the mosque? Is it like catoholics, one a week?

It's like 5 or 6 times a day which is why they're all unemployed and on welfare.

What metaphor is that ? A rock for a house ?

Have you ever been to Mecca?
Is it true that you have to align your bed to wake up from where the sun rises?

Are you Sunni? Were you instructed to despise Shiite?

Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=AIqu5Dim-jU

It's actually an old pagan pilgrimage spot that Mohammed took over and integrated into islam to get more arabs to be muslim

very religious ones go five times a day, mediocre religious ones 2-3 times

There are historical reasons too why Kaba is considered holy.

Sunni. No I do not despite Shiite

mohammed's family was historically in charge of running the pilgrimage site and made money off it. In fact the reason why he instituted the mandatory pilgrimage for muslims was so that his descendants can continue to make money off it.

Why do you want everyone who's not a muslim dead?
Shouldn't Christians therefor feel the same way?
Thx!

I respect mohammed. No other warlord in history was so successful. He fooled people into thinking he was God's messenger, murdered everyone who wasn't aligned with him and raped children without anyone batting an eye. To top it off, his religion is only starting to feel the strain of it's bullshit 1400 years later. Impressive stuff.

every person should drink black mutt water

Attached: cc.jpg (168x299, 6K)

>very religious ones go five times a day, mediocre religious ones 2-3 times
are you religious yourself? or are you a lapsed muslim?

how do I get qt muslim wife?

Can you watch anime if you're muslim?

I don't, or any normal muslim, want any non-muslim dead.

I rarely go to the mosque. I go through lots of phases and the current phase is mildly religious.

be a muslim, and have a respectful attitude.

not if it has haram stuff in it

if mexico/south mutt is so good. why did you leave your country and moved to usa?

anime is really popular in muslim countries. but they aren't allowed to draw anime characters.

Answer me you piece of shit

Have you ever tasted alcohol and/or pork? What happens if you do it? Can you even touch it?

no and no

What is your favorite Muslim empire from history?
What is the most based and redpilled current Muslim country?
Is eating pussy halal?

which cast of star trek is she in

What is your opinion on gay people? In my experience most Muslim men are vocally anti gay but secretly enjoy taking it up the arse.

Attached: 1564414775219.jpg (775x1280, 93K)

If I eat/drink them, I commit sin. I can touch them yes and not get them to stomach

Mughal Empire
Iran
Yes if you're good at it

I don't hate gay people, I just think gay people are committing sin doing what they do. That's about it.
I never took it up my arse, so maybe I'll like it? I'm not sure.

So why do you think Allah made some people gay in the first place? Or do you think it's caused by demonic possession like a lot of Americans do?

Why do Muslims sell their 9 year old daughters into marriage? Isn't that child abuse? Also if your cousin was really super hot, would you fuck him/her? Or would you have to get married first before that even happens? Even if she isn't a virgin anymore. Because if she isn't a virgin then nobody wouldn't even know the difference right?

Wow, Islamic instagram whore.

what kind of idiot questions
OMthereisnoGod
cuckstians really noneducated subhumans

>There are historical reasons too why Kaba is considered holy
Exactly. Meccan pagans had all their idols in it. Muhammad destroyed all but one, the rock you continue to worship to this day.

Eating pussy is not halal lmfaoo

youtube.com/watch?v=PVjiKRfKpPI

firstly
clean your own door christcuck

I'm not religious.

Why is it wrong to have a Muslim girlfriend but it is alright to have 5 Muslim wives? I'm not against 5 wives but I'm just saying? Also what is the purpose of sex in Islam? Also I almost fucked a 18 year old Palestinian girl one time. Is this haram even tho I ain't Muslim? She was wearing a hijab. Also is kissing and making out with a Muslim girl bad if we are not married?

>b-but w-we were colonised!
Truly pathetic

you should ask your neighbor first

Ask him what?

Stop drinking Onur, it's affecting your ability to construct sentences

If you caught me Fucking your muslim daughter and we were not married, what would you do to Me huh?

>Yes if you're good at it
Fucking based.

marrying off daughters without their permission is not allowed. No one marries off daughters that young anymore, unless you're in a rural area mounted with backwardness.
No i personally find cousin fucking gross.

we don't worship the rock. In fact worshipping any living or non-living of any form is one of the greatest sins of Islam

it isn't haram.

Because girlfriends are temporary, your wives aren't.
rest of your questions aren't worth answering to

Can you please both present arguments on this?

actually ye you right :D
i need coffee muh

Attached: drunk_.png (970x620, 29K)

>In fact worshipping any living or non-living of any form is one of the greatest sins of Islam
Only if it's not the black stone. That's something you're required to worship.

What's the real reason why Sunnis and Shiites hate each other so much when they ultimately both worship Allah?

Don't ignore my question, please. Why do you think Allah makes gay people if they're inherently sinful?

>Because girlfriends are temporary, your wives aren't.
Also wtf does that mean?

Why are muslims only concerned with helping other muslims instead of everybody else who isn't a muslim like the Christians do?

Also if I am possessed by a Djinn what would/should happen to Me? What are the signs that I am possessed by a Djinn? I still adhere to my countries old religions before the Christian invaded and I think i have a demon? What should happen to Me?

Opinions on terrorism? Bet UK is pretty racist against Muslims because of all that shit.

What's up with people walking in circles around the rock?

You need to treat all 5 wives equally btw and they have to agree to it

If the palestinian girl would have fucked you it was a sin regardless you cant fuck before marriage remember

>like the Atheists do?
FTFY

Id be severly dissapointed in my kid

What 5 wives? That's unislamic. Stop LARPing, at least OP knew when to stop after making one fatal mistake in his LARP attempt

Actually i stand corrected it is halal apperantly, its the same as saying that its allowed

>Jesus willingly sacrificed himself for our sins

we must to pay for golden cross

Attached: chross.jpg (441x423, 142K)

root issue is interpretation of religious texts. Team A says this what is ordained by God and his Prophet, Team B says no, this is what is ordained by God and his Prophet.
The difference in opinion is mostly on minor issues tho, this is an important point to remember.

didn't answer you because this is a matter I don't have a clear opinion on myself. I like to think they are naturally heterosexual and have been mislead for some reason, but that answer isn't entirely satisfactory.

good question. Because we've an integral belief that all Muslims and brothers and sisters to each other. We prioritise helping other Muslims first for the same reason you prioritise helping family's problems first over others.

damn son, that's a cutie

If you could reclaim the Holy Land back from the Jews, what would you do to them huh?

How do I prepare for the impending muslim century

Attached: 1514864852725.jpg (453x604, 80K)

Answer me, LARPer

How is that unislamic? You are allowed but need to treat them fair

jesus isn't even real lmao.

Attached: islamic earth2.png (1066x1406, 117K)

In what "islamic" cult are you allowed to have more than 4 wives?

terrorism bad.

what is there to explain? The statement's pretty obvious. Islam recommends having intimacy with people that're there to stay in your life.

I'll let them live peacefully alongside us

You never answered my question what should I do or what should happen to me if I were possessed by a Djinn. Is it wrong to summon the Devil, Shaytan, Iblis ?

Attached: 5d5732a4255e9.image.jpg (540x505, 50K)

How easy is it to pick up girls at mecca?

Also how do you feel about all the cousin marriage in the UK among Pakistani muslims?

answer my question

Attached: 1564926508302.png (232x217, 9K)

Why do you believe in god?

Wives aren't temporary by any means, marriage in islam isn't like in catholicism. You can divorce and it happens quite a lot. Also you don't get your wives to be in Heaven with you, unless you quote spurious sources from 15th century.

Surah an nisa :)

Attached: ayah158.jpg (882x490, 176K)

Old pagan thing. All of Hajj really is.

Not a very good translation

Everyone who isn't a muslim is going to Hell?

Also post apicture of yourself. Are you a man or a woman?

now?

Attached: nisa.jpg (1069x464, 495K)

jinns don't possess people I believe. The allegedly possessed ones are just fucked up in the head.
You don't have to summon Devil. He's with you all the time, making you do bad stuff.

never went to mecca.
I personally find it disgusting, but hey whatever floats your boat. They're mostly done to keep it in the families, you know, to make the family ties stronger.

This is a ritual we've been ordered by God to perform atleast once in our life. People circle around and recite verses.

she is a nun

Attached: nun.jpg (1100x1188, 31K)

???
Jesus is fictional character created from the gospel of Mark. He's most likely an archangel that St.Paul dreamed up

Attached: jesus witness.jpg (637x489, 92K)

You walk around in circles everyday of your life, why would god ask you to do it once more around his house?

Is it a way to mock you?