When will men grow up?

When will men grow up?

Attached: 32134333.jpg (1804x1351, 888K)

Top right is nowhere near the same league as the other 3.

Swap the CRTs for a nice TV, make some aesthetic upgrades and it'd be well on its way to maximum comfy

>When will men grow up?

Attached: 1565350262571.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

I picked that specifically because it is a high quality set-up. You and I see it as something we want, but everyone else sees it exactly the same as the other three.

What should a mans room look like? Mines a shit hole with nothing but a bed/sofa, desktop and tv in it.

can confirm it looks just like the other three to me

Never, most men are NPCs and completely allergic to anything more complex than consumerist-wagecuck behavior.

>Grow up? I'll do what I like

Attached: 1548307257083.jpg (1080x1080, 61K)

Probably should have a king sized bed,a partner and a wardrobes with a good assortment of clothing for all occasions.
Saying that,my room has none of that.
I don't even own a TV,just a few old amplifiers and guitars and HIFI rack.

If you want to play games - go ahead. If you like GoT - okay. Anime? Fine. But why do you feel the need to decorate your living room like a fucking kid?

if anything now that i took a close look at it the most normal seem to be lower right after removing the stuff on the table

Bottom left is big money stuff.
The value of what's in that room might be more than the house.

Which guitar?

>top right
dear lord

Attached: 1506746943693.png (778x512, 36K)

Having hobbies bad

Have a fender jazz bass,cort z-22 and a gibson les paul studio.

Imagine if you had to spend time with any of the "men" who have those rooms. I would be so fucking annoyed

This is just white and Asian dudes. Us black guys are busy hitting the club and gym for this stuff

For black people, it would be full of shoes, basketball memorabilia and dragonball figures.

also fighting games

Busy smoking crack in an abandoned house

Anime is for mature adults.
Sagacious figures gravitate toward profound anime like K-On.

Bottom left is the only acceptable one doofus. Sports, cars and guns are the only hobbies allowed for adult men

Define growing up.

what do you mean? Are they grown up when the mancave leaves a room in the house and ends up in the garage?

>turning your room into a novelty store is acceptable

t. autistic boomer

>All men must die

Attached: ohnonono.jpg (632x1952, 94K)

>MAME cabinet
lol no, astro city or die

You can call yourself a grown up when you start to feel emptiness inside and when you feel like you don't give a shit no more.

bottom right is unironically based and you're a faggot that walked into the wrong store

Attached: get the fuck out of here nerd.jpg (775x1126, 359K)

>Dobson
Hoo boy.

>I no like kiddy shows, I no do kiddy things. I mature grown up.

Attached: 1564952798371.png (269x323, 66K)

Why would you want to grow up?

There's a difference in being empty inside and not giving a shit. You can defintely only have the latter.

Wait, Icewind Dale came with a map?

There's a Japanese cab that's functionally identical right next to it user.

I have a friends who is like that, collect a bunch of stuff in their house. Literally everywhere in their house.