Culture Pals /cp/ general

COLTEEE’s ex wife: edition

Welcome to ruins of Culture Pals. Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(Eww!) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7

Old:

Attached: AD7814B5-50AF-4D97-B3B9-49E8AD11FF0B.jpg (1029x1208, 737K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/P83xddCe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He’s a cuck

this georgian girl looks hairy, is that the case with most girls from there?

kawasakiiiii on her bodyyyy

i'm the lad from last night with the spanish qt

I told her I'm a loser virgin and she was upset that I lied

she loves cats and I told her she's awesome for caring for a bunch of cats at a shelter and she started crying

whoops kek

Wait... people actually find women on Jow Forums?

Attached: burgerpepe.jpg (657x527, 71K)

What does it mean when a South American woman keeps telling you te quiero? She tells it to me multiple times a day now and I can't tell if she's being friendly or trying to hide deeper feelings

Yes

Awwww :3

Attached: 1566137508109.webm (534x1032, 2.39M)

she called me "sir" today

Do you look like that?

She knows her place. Based

i said I liked being called that kek

Country?

She's from Iran

Even more based

>Asians telling white people apart

Attached: Untitled2.jpg (744x546, 85K)

Interpals is running short of Russian qts as of late.

kinda this, most of my views are unironically girls from brazil

There was a time all my last views were Russian or Polish girls, nowadays it's just Indonesian girls and random dudes.

What about Ukrainians?

Ukrainians as well, actually Eastern Europeans in general

tfw could never get a Ukrainian girl to consistently respond to me over the last 4 years I've had an account

help she's started to interrogate me about all my lies

Wait so there's actually women on the internet?

I’m speaking to a Ukranian girl right now, she’s really funny and very intelligent/witty. Don’t know what she looks like but I’m really not too bothered, I just enjoy speaking with her
I bet she’s a real qt though!

> being called "gay pirate"
> compliment.

kek

I'm sorry to say lad but that qt's actual name is Pavel

She’s alluded to the fact that she’s got short hair so she might be rather tomboy-ish, which is only better for me

even better

What’s up with all these 10+ year old profiles being necroed and all logging on within the same week? Old accounts’ passwords been leaked or something?

Really? Most of my views are still Russians and other slavs

Probably an email was sent saying something like "please log in or the account is going to be purged in a week" or something else along these lines

Give gf

Give gf

be my gfs.

Ok user

Give gf

give wife

>wake up
>10/10 qt is still a furry
why bros I saw some video (from a few years ago) where they were all dressed up in their fursuits and they were with this fucking neckbeard pedo looking freak who was like 10 years older than all of them (all girls) and I feel sick in my stomach

lad, you should join the discord. Post profile or something so someone can send you the link

can't just post here? don't wanna dox my IP here

Here's an official guide for fellow Europeans on how to get married to the right girl.

Countries to look for:Eastern Europe, France, Spain, Italy, Greece, Turkey and other Arab Mediterranean countries.
All other countries are filth and scum, especially Latin America, even though the women make the dong hard big time. Especially avoid Asians, Americans and germanic speaking people (Germany is somewhat of an exception).

Script lightly, always start the conversations (for some reason they always end up better than convos started by a girl). Do not feed boring bitches with your questions, if she can't come up with anything she is either boring as fuck, not interested or low iq.

Have somewhat of a weird personality, ask weird questions and talk about surreal stuff, she needs to connect with you. Make her do an iq test within 3-4 weeks of talking with her outside IP, anything less than 120 is unacceptable, also don't get anyone smarter than you or you're in for a fucking ride of your life when you eventually argue about bullshit in your married life and she can hold up against you mentally.

Do not ask for nudes (at least in the first month or so), if she sends you them on her own etc she is a thot and will trade your love and support for some local tinder dick, not worth it.

Also don't be a cuck and send her any money, if she can't afford flights to you, she is will eventually only be a burden to you in the future too.

Most importantly remember, it is hard to find the right person and the world is filled with self entitled, dumb bitches who think they deserve the world just because they exist, do not fall for this. Have patience and resilience in your systematic search. Talk to as many girls at once as you can, they do the same in most cases, just have your focus on the most promising one at a time.

>Put this guide on the OP:
pastebin.com/P83xddCe

nah, they don't want random cunts joining it. Just message. /WeaponOfChoice and ask her for the link

Alright will do

'what's the link to the /cp/ discord?' sounds pretty bad now that I think about it

you fags mentioned indonesians viewing profiles and now they all viewed me kek

Just post it in the thread

honhonhon

Attached: 1553492921404.png (717x637, 31K)

Turkish people fucking hate me holy shit.

Attached: 410 BILLION DEAD COPS.jpg (600x800, 95K)

They don't want it to be raided

>implying
Can just null the invite links people create and cooldowns for when people join

>10/10 qt is still a furry
Maybe it was a phase
Can't you wear those things for edgy points?
Do they all fugg while wearing those things?

fuck me I need to figure out the answers to all these, especially the last one which is fucking disturbing me a lot.
Have no idea how to broach these without her knowing I just stalked her VK though kek

>stalked her vk

Theres a guestlist, she knows you checked her out

Nah I didn't log in or anything

I thought you already knew because you were so repulsed by it.
Maybe it's time for a little visit to the furry side of 4changz for some answers.

I actually found two at a vocaroo thread once. May have been horny at the time, but they sounded cute.

Good night, faggets
I just feel empty

What about you guys?

i lost my virginity to a girl from Jow Forums

Attached: 1512699919554.png (632x852, 47K)

I just assumed anyone whose a furry does degenerate sex stuff in it but I don't actually know

I only talk with ruskies, poles and muricans, to be honest I really hate ruskies

Russians are by far the most interesting and I can only have long convos with them, poles aren't as funny when you don't want to see their titties and muricans are... basic!?

Russian girls are a blessing and we can't allow them to go extinct

They hump themselves till they cum
Seriously
I don't understand exactly how it works, but seems to turn girls on too

Some of them like to be humped by guys without a suit, so they can drink cummies

ARGGHGHGHGHGH SHUT UP SHUT DONT SAY THAT FUCKKKKK AAGJHAKGHJAKSDJHFSD

Attached: 15389955253933.png (680x708, 387K)

from /cp/?? or just another random thread?

random thread, she made one for spanish - english exchange. ended up in a skypegroup with her and like two others. got in the dm's and the rest is history

Don't worry, most furry dudes are gay!

She probably got things going with another girl

You should worry about her near dogs tho

OH GOD THATS WHY SHE ASKED ME IF I WAS IN FAVOUR OF LGBT AND I TOLD HER THAT IT DEGENERATE AGHHGHGHGHGHGH

Attached: 15389955253934.png (1070x601, 507K)

Sames

Interpals is broken again

Attached: 49years.png (232x32, 941)

That would be my great-grandma's profile

That's funny, I lost my virginity from a girl on Jow Forums

so did i lole

lmao

What's the story?

Morning glory
Is it a good album?
Also
>story

>tfw want to go on interpals for shits and memes
>no girls bats an eye on me cuz turkish
fml

Does "message all" work at all?

You know you could just lie everything about you in that place, right?

Hate Oasis 2bh senpai

met her on the r9k tag on omegle, talked for years, she dropped off the face of the earth, got back in contact with me a year later, we met up a couple times then broke up after dating for a year, we don't talk anymore

the fuck lol

Want to taste the brit's dick so bad.....

I hated wonderwall but.. things happened that made me see it differently.
I haven't listened to a whole album from them but i think they're ok.

>oasis

cringe

Wait for your turn
Hello :3

Liam and Noel are funny.

>things happened that made me see it differently
Did Chad play it on his guitar at a party?

>over the age of 14
>unironically liking that band
cringe and yikespilled

their music is mediocre at best

hi

No. Former qt liked it a lot so i re-listened to it.
Also, i didn't hate other oasis songs, just that.

I think they're ok but they appeal to me more because Noel and Liam are funny.

I get the appeal, I think it's just not for me. Liam Gallagher always came across to me as a pretentious twat and that kind of turned me off, to say nothing of their music.

Live

I love my qt anons. I was feeling down last night so I talked to her for a bit and then she sent me a very wholesome good night message.

lucky you lad, wish I had a qt ;_;

Post profile
I thought I was your qt ;_;

you're my only qt, sadly.

Rude :p

Hm... This is... A thread... That could... Use some... Freedom...

Attached: IMG_0755.jpg (4032x3024, 2.51M)

bump