International food, ranked by popularity worldwide

>how many cuisines in the top 20 have you tried?
afraid to say I don't have an inkling of what turkish food is like

Attached: D1fekX1XcAEScvW.jpg (1588x2048, 838K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4S-8gF9GFJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>afraid to say I don't have an inkling of what turkish food is like
same as greek food, turks and greeks are the same people

Of course the French would give us a low score, fucking jealous faggot frogs. Mad that no one cares to learn their language except a few Africans

racist chart

Didn't realize Chinese were so picky

Peru doesn't deserve that place, guinea pigs son uma delicia

finns btfo

Well, where do you think all the Finnish meme dishes come from? They weren't created just for the sake of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=4S-8gF9GFJo

Gordon Ramsay is pretty much confirming the correctness of the chart.

brutal

They cope by drinking ES as a young kid and eventually switch to alcohol and become an alcoholic as an adult.

Attached: 1524386511600.jpg (250x250, 11K)

With Turkish food I think of lahmacun, kebab, baklava, Turkish delight.
With Greek food I think of gyros, dolmas, tzatziki, salads with lots of feta, and Greek yoghurt with honey.

Completely agree with Hong Kong in this chart.

Honestly I don't know if those ratings are really accurate, in many countries we tend to serve literal shit to tourists

For instance, if you've eaten in a restaurant in Paris, there's a 90% chance that you ate shitty canned food presented as home made.

The really good restaurants are not in touristic areas, I don't think it's very fair to ask tourists for their opinion on foreign food, but I guess it's all we have.

On the other hand, it's the fault of the tourist for not realising we're serving them shit, I saw a documentary about this, and all the tourists would praise the French food they were eating, it was all canned shit.

They'll eat bird's nests and fried scorpions but Indian food is asking too much

Based France giving Br*ts the score they deserve

This video is pretty sad, because you can tell she's very enthousiastic about her country's food, as the tasting progresses, she realises that Gordon HATES all of it, and tries to keep a happy face.

Although the sound quality isn't ideal, if you listen closely, you can hear her soul screaming in pain

Attached: 1367443480509.jpg (210x360, 20K)

>German opinion of British food: 25

But it's the same fucking cuisine

They have a lot of strange flavours that you don't find in many other cuisines, plus they have this whole system of "balancing" flavours that don't really apply to other cultures. Plus, some healthy good old fashioned cultural chauvinism.

Norwegians are the ones who least like their own cuisine. Explain yourselves.

If it's shit, it is shit. No need to mask it.

She should have served him a plate of noodles with ketchup, at least it is edible if you are really hungry.

Attached: 1560001598445.png (447x438, 401K)

Lolno, at leadt we have some God-tier bakery and deserts.

You think your shit food is any better?

At least Finns are honest about it, it's not some food made in a country filled with abundance

It's food that tastes like war and cold winter, but it's all they ever could dream of having

>It's food that tastes like war and cold winter, but it's all they ever could dream of having

Attached: 7F327054-6735-4E61-A073-D545132CD539.png (650x773, 58K)

>American cuisine did pretty well
Like was it fast food or barbecue or what?
>Everyone hated Peruvian cuisine
Lol, embarrassing desu

>national cuisine
>i'm a foodie

Attached: 1435934745504.png (255x160, 24K)

That image in my head when reading it was so sadthat I actually laughed.

Attached: 1550259697554.png (500x401, 74K)

I want to adopt Finland now and give it a hug :/

cringe

German food is delicious faggot

Like 99% of what I eat is local because food culture is one of the few things from this shithole I unironically enjoy. Being really into foreign food is something I associate with worse countries, like people doing it out of necessity.

99% we rank that high solely due to burgers and coke-cola.

Why does everyone except spain hate peruvian food? Best in the americas desu

she's a journalist, what did you expect
they've actually done that many times, always with mämmi and salmiakki and other disgusting things which they offer to foreigners just to see their faces and create a sense of self-loathing for all of our nation
same thing what the swedes do with surströmming, literal "dare to eat shit?" -challenges of which youtube is full of

she's only enthusiastic about the clicks and attention and money as reporters always are

btw that yougov >online survey< reeks of british desperation to scour the whole planet for places who might have worse cuisine than they have
this is what years of french banter has done to them

not saying we'd have good cuisine because there really isn't that much of finnish cuisine to begin with
I'd be interested to actually know if and what the people who answered the survey REALLY tasted from the given countries or if they just ate a sandwich at some dubai airport and suddenly think they know something about emirati cuisine

>They didn't include any Slavic cuisines whatsoever
Clearly because it would knock the competition out of the park.

we have really good desserts not sure what you meant by this

>French food that low
>British food that low
>Chinese food that high
>No Canadian food on the list

This entire thing is shit

Why are Filipinos so nice?

Attached: 56784769.png (500x334, 200K)

the turk's rice is shit but there grill anything is amazing, best noodles is pho, best rice dish is paella, best stew is nabe, and best breakfast is mangu (biased)

Filipinos are the nicest, Japs are the pickiest

British food being bad is a meme, so people give us low scores because they believe the memes.

Finnish cuisine youtube.com/watch?v=4S-8gF9GFJo

What the fuck is Canadian food? Gravy on French fries?? Lmfao

fuck Indonesia

Same thing with us :^)
People only know the mämmi and salmiakki :)
Please retract that survey from public circulation

Attached: 7538.jpg (820x500, 59K)