Jow Forums childhoods, post pics and tell stories about your country in the past

Jow Forums childhoods, post pics and tell stories about your country in the past

I remember holidays in Sardegna when it wasn't a very popular destination like now, I remember that the sun was so strong that I wasn't able to walk barefoot on the sand without getting burned, only place where I burned myself in the sun (pic related), I remember reading Jules Verne after lunch, I remember being friend with two Swiss kids from the Zug area

Attached: 14.jpg (791x527, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e8OK1xS_oi0
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ov16eBf0r4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I remember jumping into the mud from a few meters and getting stuck in there. Lost my shoes that day.

I-i was molested by man with down syndrome whilst on holiday in Cornwall......there i said it ok? We were on the beach, i was lured away into a cave.

I was born in 1987, that means I was 2 when communism in Poland ended, I remember post-communism, everything was faded like an old photograph, there was a weird scent in the air, the ambience, what I remember most were old commie cartoons and later Cartoon Network in English (few years later dubbed in Polish).
My favourite cartoon was Nu, pagadi!
Here's a sample of my childhood memories youtube.com/watch?v=e8OK1xS_oi0

Attached: blokowisko.jpg (1050x1575, 1.66M)

>beach in Cornwall
That's the worst part of your story.

nearly died in some roman ruins
they was a huge deep hole full of hornets
i nearly step in the hole

that time when i was doing a bbq in the woods with my uncle,cousins and some friends
it was night, we heared some wolves in the forest
i grabbed the double barrel rifle and i was wainting them
but they stayed far in the woods

My mom had me on the front of her bike when i was a little boy and passed a group of chinese tourists who saw me a extremely blond baby boy with his mother on a bike and took tons of pictures because we looked very dutch, they all wanted pictures with me and to this day there are some chinks that have photos of me somewhere

>I-i was molested by man with down syndrome whilst on holiday in Cornwall
Why does it make me smile?

nonce
get him janny

Just say he was from Wales

wish i could go back
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ov16eBf0r4

Asians here take pictures of everything
Mom told me she saw asians taking picture of a public bathroom, and this back in the days when nothing was digital, there's some asian with a polaroid of an italian public toilet

Lost my virginity on 9/11. The tv was on in the background without sound. Just as I came I looked up and saw the first plane hit the towers.

Haha happened to me too
Little blonde girl
They wanted a picture of me in front of the nice buildings

>saw the first plane hit the towers.
Impossible.
You could have made up a better story user.

Wasn't allowed to leave the house after I turned twelve.

>>guns
>>bbq
wtf algeria i didn't know you were based

Well, Australia is very dangerous

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH IS THAT A LITTLE TOMBOY???? PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE PROTECTED HER AND REMINDED HER TO REMAIN PURE FROM THE EVILS OF THIS WORLD

Attached: 1564679666537.jpg (506x575, 29K)

>REMAIN PURE FROM THE EVILS OF THIS WORLD
Posting on Jow Forums so...

nice try FBI, KYS

you are not the only country that hunt and eat grilled meat, you know ?

Do you think bbq and guns are an american exclusive?

kek

Attached: 8f282b7c792bd78b28e46c48f4913d1c5f0a8ac444bfb6cc2505a4c640084985.jpg (550x481, 46K)