Why does Japan suck up to America so much when they're former enemies?

why does Japan suck up to America so much when they're former enemies?

Attached: japan btfo.jpg (718x1024, 219K)

Because they are a pathetic, defeated people. They have already been eclipsed by China and are now terrified that they will have to answer for their crimes against her people. They look to the West for protection like the subjugated cowards they are.

Because Japanese are civil enough to recognize when they were beaten.

When the majority of a country complains about a war, and wishes for it to have gone the other day, when they were properly defeated. It is nothing more than uncivilized behavior.

Look at the South (USA), Japan, British (after American Revolution) for examples.
For uncivil look at the Finnish, Germans, Greeks, or Koreans.

Because they are smart, talented people. They will eclipse china once china inevitably stagnates as a nation and reclaim their rightful place as Asian superpower. China and Korea will apologize to japan for being ungrateful for their colonial gifts of modernization. All westerners will bask in awe of their ethnostate and lament the mutt countries they have transformed into

They're fine. Everything's fine

Attached: it's fine.jpg (1200x1200, 106K)

>Jap population - 120 million and falling
>Glorious Han population - 1.3 billion and still growing
Fuck off you weaboo faggot

Attached: a8527230-5376-4289-a28c-ff9fbae05304.jpg (622x378, 37K)

Euros are dumbfucks. They live in the 21st century and don’t understand geopolitics.

Attached: 336B0FB5-722A-4951-A4E0-BC458CE45B7F.jpg (240x226, 39K)

Of all countries, why would I give a fuck about Japan invading China, and of all the regions in China, why would I give a fuck about them invading Manchuria? The Manchus were some of the most barbaric people in history, they frequently performed the "death by a thousand cuts" torture on anyone and everyone. They would kill entire villages for not having a pre-approved hairstyle.

I really don't care if Japan did invade Manchuria for a false flag or whatnot. They should've pushed further west from there

shut the fuck up zhang

because americans are a magnanimous people, we sought reconciliation than retribution

Attached: douglas-macarthur.jpg (750x639, 120K)

>Glorious Han population - 1.3 billion and still growing
Chinas pop. is suspected to drop to 1billion by 2100

South korean geopolitics

pic related : south korean conservative sucking Chinese dick

Attached: 1566137795783.jpg (650x1099, 146K)

That'll probably change, but even if it's true, it'll be 950 million more than the Japs.

No, most of the regions are already declining. Beijing has the worst fertility rate in Asia.

Attached: China_fertility_rate.png (1664x1024, 326K)

Why does UK and France have somewhat good relations if they've been enemies for centuries?

Tough shit. China's population isn't expected to peak for another 10 years. Fertility rates are going back up anyway.

100 chink lives = 1 japanese live

seems fair enough

But I support Japan tho? Fuck China

Attached: 91395855-6452-402A-B8B0-FFD88CEC74C2.png (1440x1089, 127K)

The 21st century is now, dumbass

10,000 Japs aren't even worth a Han pinky toe. Eat shit squidfucker.

based

make Korea Japanese again

>T.zhang

>make Korea Japanese again
I wouldn’t mind if the other fate is losing our country to the Nork commies and getting enslaved by China.

why does France suck up to Germany so much when they're former enemies?

Nobody in the world gives a solitary fuck even if 100 chinks die in some random accident, if anything, people just laugh at them. Chink lives are cheaper than SEA niggas.

The Americans kept the emperor in power and the Japanese followed the lead of the emperor when he became a full-time cuck. They were grateful for the opportunity to become American vassals because the alternative would have been the abolition of the monarchy by Soviet troops

Nope, just a white American Sinophile.
Maybe not to brutal, soulless murderers like you. But we true humanitarians stand in solidarity with our Chinese brothers.

Attached: timestamp.png (607x281, 321K)

Make up your mind, faggot. Do you like China or Vietnam?

Chinas birth rate is decreasing by the year, Retard.

When did I mention Vietnam? I like China.

Attached: a4a83a06-bf97-11e7-b942-6d23cbdef96a_1280x720_102211.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

You look like a chink to me

Because of money
isnt this obvious?

Why thank you. I assure you though that, to my knowledge, I have no Chinese ancestry. Just a white Sinophile.