Why does politics stand above everything else in western society?

Why does politics stand above everything else in western society?
I see so many hateful comments against Jackie Chan and Liu Yifei just because they support the Hong Kong police / Beijing
It's scary how from one moment to the next people go from liking you to hating and boycotting everything associated with you just because of a different opinion
Also why do westerners suddenly care so much about Chinese internal affairs?

Attached: 20190816_151349.jpg (1080x1440, 587K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ogutTP5VJ0c
twitter.com/joshuawongcf/status/1162634006971576321
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/517530112590622720
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's funny because Mulan fought for the Emperor. She would not tolerate Hong Kong islander traitors. I hope China makes a new movie about Mulan showing her slaughtering Hong Kong protesters.

Like she just appears from a time portal and starts lopping off their heads.

Attached: mulan.jpg (1200x680, 62K)

Redditors think otherwise

Attached: file.png (341x136, 10K)

Because they only care about being Western puppets. They think other people are not allowed to be proud of their country.

One day the Hong Kong traitors and their descendants will look back at the way they were used as pawns by the West to sow disunity among the Han race and they will feel so ashamed at being such cucks.

Attached: THAI (4).jpg (1500x1000, 211K)

Who finances the protesters?

the capitalists who hate equality and freedom

that's no surprise, chan's feelings on the communist mainland have long been understood from his prior statements

I don’t think she’d fight for the PRC, unless Xi is an emperor.

because china is evil

makes sense

It's a retarded thing to speculate about what a fictional character from 1000 years ago would think of modern real life issues

What a stupid fucking comment. The real Mulan would stand with authoritarian mainland China.

>Why does politics stand above everything else in western society?
because fuck chinks

So evil Thatcher gave them back Hong Kong without firing a shot.

I think she’d probably fight with whatever side is most pro-monarchy because I think the idea of republicanism would be really fucking foreign to her

youtube.com/watch?v=ogutTP5VJ0c

Attached: booze.jpg (791x901, 341K)

Did Zhang steal your girl lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-034934_Opera.jpg (1080x1452, 592K)

because politics shape the world, dumbdumb

it must be tough for russian men to compete with traveling, wealthy chinamen

THE DRAGON RISES

Attached: PRC5.jpg (1262x1200, 594K)

have sex incel

Most American celebrities have retarded political views but I don't see the point in boycotting their movies or music. Their beliefs are none of my concern and at the end of the day, they couldn't care less about my boycott, the only one I'm harming is myself

>Waahh I would really love to watch this movie but I can't because one of the actors said something I don't like
What a childish way of thinking

RISE

Attached: 1565574029736.jpg (1024x1536, 494K)

indeed, we don't pay them to express their opinions

>what are sponsorships

a western salute behind a building created under a capitalistic economy under a european born ideology

So what you're saying is that they're Westernized and therefore carrying the torch of Western civilization. Good, stop trying to blame them for all your problems.

Attached: 1565859683592.jpg (1080x1080, 1.32M)

You're the one bringing up politics, retard

that's not their primary job, they're entertainers, not thinkers

That's why they're so fucking stupid. And treasonous.

>many hateful comments against Jackie Chan
fucking moron
jacky was anti-commie . but after his son was arrested for drug and he was threatened for it by commie government , he chaged his side .

Wasn't the real Mulan some Northern Wei barbarian?

They should either rename politically incorrect to politics or make a separate blue board for politics. It

She certainly wasn't some Southern islander.

There was no real Mulan but she was in the original story yes. Disney's Mulan takes place during the Ming dynasty.

Hm. Never thought of it that way.

Outrage culture + Social Media
The mob looks for any excuse to partake in self-righteous indignation.
The boycotts are usually ineffective though.

Why would anyone support China? You are soulless if you do.

If you think this is a retarded point of view, you krautnigger, you should hang yourself.

>chinese man supporting the chinese government to censor freedom of speech and murder all protesters while living in a country with freedom of speech where you can protest without being murdered

Attached: americans.jpg (645x968, 47K)

Why would anyone support an increasingly irrelevant UK that already gave up the world, has only a fifth of China's economy and is due to balkanize within 10 years?

>you are only free to express what i say you can express, now stop being patriotic!
I hope they shoot all the protesters.

China has 20x the population and is already balkanized. Your country is a pedophile tourist destination, mine had the largest empire

>WE WUZ LARGEST EMPIRE AND SHIT
shut up anglo

WE WUZING

Wewuzzing this hard is kind of cringy
Subtle reminder Nigel that the state you describe is far gone and your tiny country is closer to actual further collapse than unity

>crashing out the union with no survivors
>about to lose Scotland and Northern Ireland and get bullied into unequal treaties by America
>wanted to give tanker back to Iran but got cockblocked by - you guessed it - America
>can't cut the cord with Huawei
You couldn't circle the drain faster if you tried lmao.

Attached: 1565832667851.jpg (497x960, 80K)

Politics stand above everyting else because politics alone can fuck your entire life. Authoritarianism must be opposed in every turn, as hard as possible.

Authoritarianism is the only way forward. Liberal democracy is a failure with no capacity for long-term planning. The only possible outcome of liberal democracy is dying on this rock after having depleted all of Earth's resources. Liberal democracy is such a failure I'm reasonably certain you're not a real Finn. It's gotten that bad.

Attached: ultra~01.jpg (385x356, 51K)

Fuck off Ultrasmurf or by Russ I'll tear you a new one.

America obviously. It's not even a secret

Cuck
Real men follow the Warmaster

>Nooooooooo you can't have your own opinions now that they're contradicting mine I have to stop consuming everything that has anything to do with you!!!!!
Americans are so soy notice everyone thinks like you and hearing that someone famous doesn't follow a trendy mindset makes you upset?

Attached: an_opinionated_man.gif (307x343, 22K)

No but seriously though real men become Rogue Traders and get themselves an Eldar Waifu.

>had
lol

Jackie Chan is a bitch Hong Kong and America made him and hes shat on both.

you need to be 18+ to post here based retard

>Jackie Chan is a bitch Hong Kong and America made him and hes shat on both.
Go back.

Attached: zoomer tide pods.gif (326x281, 171K)

Because anything is better than being a colonial cuck

>please fuck my city America, that should teach China a lesson
>twitter.com/joshuawongcf/status/1162634006971576321
The absolute state of HKongers

Attached: 35243F2C-597E-467D-8A56-ACF7F49DE829.jpg (750x946, 225K)

Westerners view democracy and freedom and or democracy as their second god
If anybody dares to question those, they'll literally go mad at anything that doesn't support their ideologies

not fooling anyone davido, eat shit btw

>slammed
>come under fire
By a bunch of extremely dishonest western media outlets and the racist retards who gobble up anti-Chinese propaganda, sure. What about the opinions of actual Chinese citizens?
The only people I've seen interviewed about what is going on in Hong Kong on CNN or the BBC or other outlets which recycle their content are of rich westerners in and out of China/Hong Kong, or American backed, anti-Chinese political activists. It's all so fucking disgustingly dishonest.

What do you mean "dishonest"? It isn't dishonest to be anti-china, it's rational.

>"we wuz the largest empire"
>is now sucking the cocks of America
>has a paki as a mayor
>is bullied by Iranians into letting go of the oil tanker
Imagine being British now

Attached: 1565836150046.png (402x434, 182K)

The National Endowment for Democracy (NED).
They have a histroy in Hong Kong: twitter.com/wikileaks/status/517530112590622720

By dishonest I mean pushing literal fake news, you racist cretin.

It's all right, you're not even western

>it's racist to not support a totalitarian government

The protesters are funded by Majestic 12.

Attached: 58980324-A883-4B1E-B983-40325D833B9C.png (432x454, 268K)

I'm 100% black[spoiler]ed[/spoiler]

>be American
>constantly bootlick the police, defend them even as they regularly shoot civilians
>"muh thin blue line"
>Chinese actress defends her country's police when they beat up some people
>this is somehow abhorrent to Americans and they lose their shit over it
ok, someone please explain the logic behind this

Attached: suspicious cao.png (720x400, 360K)

Americans hate China because it is the biggest threat to their hegemony. That is all.

Is it really some hard concept to grasp if you have an average IQ? Even the people of ancient times knew the concept of might vs right.