Which country is better to live in and why?

Which country is better to live in and why?

Attached: shutterstock_59400823.jpg (1000x600, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=99O5C258odM
youtube.com/watch?v=6SD7Kze9OFI
youtube.com/watch?v=eBij6vhWndY
sacbee.com/news/california/article136478098.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russia because it's more comfortable for me

America because it's more comfortable for me

USA.
>why?
Capitalism and drugs.

I would guess there are parts of both that are amazing to live in. I need to move to Wyoming or something.

aaaaayyyyyy puto guess wha? 't's modelo time foo
youtube.com/watch?v=99O5C258odM

For me it's Russia.
I can't imagine being in world with fake smiles, estrogen in tap water, no public transportation, carts for fat people in supermarkets, autistic greeters, SJWs and transpeople.
Sounds like pure hell.

All of that stuff is way overblown except the fake smiles

our public transport is also pretty shit

That's why you don't live in the city here.

They're brainwashed, commie.

Anything is better than Russia.

Opinions on Putin?

The lobotomizing political protesters is one reason I'd hesitate to live there, although there's probably some equivalent the CIA is doing now we don't know about. Moscow or Petersburg have to be very nice to live in, but I'd take almost anywhere in the U.S. over a place like Omsk.

What would a foreigner know about Omsk?

I know that this guy made music outta Omsk

Attached: Egor_Letov_2000-11-04_Nuernberg.jpg (308x367, 15K)

You have google maps to watch street panoramas of Omsk and you still comes with this meme bullshit. Omsk looks better than Detroit.

Russia has better culture

Russia has a lower murder rate, so Russia

Russia seems comfy.
USA seems overwhelming, oppressive and plastic.

I had a Russian friend for a while and life there seemed kind of nice in a way, but I wouldn't envy the corruption. Getting to see a doctor was a pain for instance.

Russia
Women are much, much, much more attractive on average.

Russia.
I would never leave America though, not for any country

As much as you know about Detroit.
I said "almost anywhere", that does not equal "everywhere".

Having to deal with Russian women is worse than having to deal with N8ggrs

I've heard some jokes about Omsk but it seems crazy when foreigners talk about it.

But you're rich and can hang out in your big house all day avoiding those people

Omsk is divine Russian city, when Russians joke about Omsk, they usually means spiritual divine Omsk. Foreigner can't understand it, and when they repeat jokes about Omsk it sounds cringe, because you're not Russian and never will be, so you'll never really understand what Omsk really means. It's exclusive fro Russian soul.

I can hang out in Russia avoiding those people.

What was the spiritual divinity?

have sex

interesting and informative but I only like his music and the handful of bands he was in.
and he had a bassist who made a good album
youtube.com/watch?v=6SD7Kze9OFI
and a female singer who I liked
youtube.com/watch?v=eBij6vhWndY
what makes Omsk divine?

I didn't know about it
I thought Omsk is another Soviet building in bumfuck Siberia nowhere

Bend over

Attached: 1564046299146.jpg (1080x889, 117K)

Yes but in a tiny commieblock without money

while (Putin)
{
++happiness;
}

So moving to america automatically gives me money and big house?

Pretty much actually. Depending on where you live. there is a hole bunch o land if you go to a small town and get a decent job, even as a waiter or something.

Go to Texas. You can legitimately own land, mansion, nice cars, red pilled neighbors, along with very attractive wife.

I couldn't live in Russia.
All the fake masculinity and repressed homosexuality, Radiation and lead in tap water, no real transportation as roads are always fucked, drug addicted AIDS junkies everywhere, jails for anyone who even slightly dislikes the government, autistically violent shop keepers, FSB agents glowing everywhere, Gypsies and tarters scamming people.
Real fucking hell.

Russia is a fantastic country. Everything about it is fascinating.

Where in Russia is most fascinating?

Kek might have as well said "toxic masculinity", seething tranny.

>Everyone on the left of me is a discord tranny
This is your brain on Jow Forumsturds

Seethe harder, mutt

>Seethe harder, mutt

Attached: 1560001249261.jpg (750x1000, 74K)

Why homeless people from California don't move to Texas?

several reasons. it's more temperate in california, being cooled and regulated by ocean currents. california is also a very liberal state, so they are extremely tolerant of homeless people shitting all over the streets, leaving needles everywhere, and attacking random people. it's actually something the west coast prides itself on.

The question is, if you can get big house in Texas, car and wife, why they choose to live in camp on Californean street?

Lol you guys are really insecure.

only answer you need
But that's literally what's happening.
sacbee.com/news/california/article136478098.html

Anyway Texan cities (Dallas, Houston, Austin, Arlington, Ft. Worth) actually have similar median incomes and costs of living to Californian cities in most respects. There is just one exception, one HUGE exception that makes Texas much more preferable for poor people. And that is housing. The median home price in major Texan cities is literally 30-50% of what it is in major Californian cities because of their lack of zoning controls and rent controls.

Attached: medianincomebycountryaftertaxesandtransfers.jpg (1700x936, 139K)

Russia, you'll still be able to live in it once climate change makes the US uninhabitable.

Russia cause I'm a contrarian

If you are a contrarian, you should pick the USA because everyone is picking Russia.

Americans are the most insecure I've ever seen. You can literally feel it in the way they write.

Russians are quite disgusting people in general, it's a really dirty country with weird habits and everyone has that horrible square face I personally hate. They are unnecessarily conservative, their cities are grey and depressing and it's oppressively cold.

The USA is clearly the superior country.

cringe

Russia seems safer and more interesting.

imagine living in boring ass moscow or some shit small russian town, full of ugly, depressed people, disgustingly bland food and weird smells everywhere because they hate showering.

Anyone who picks Russia is a retard.

>The lobotomizing political protesters
If this is real, the it proves Russia is our superior. The activists are an invasive species that demands to be treated like saints.

Russian women are the tallest and most attractive women on earth. Monkey.

Imagine be so obsessed with Russia

t. tankie zoomer addicted to youtube

>no tigers vs tigers

>If this is real,
It obviously isn't.

another russian told me it was
it's just a myth?

It's not even a myth.

I can't joke around?

I don't understand what are you talking about

Russia because russian culture is superior