I suffer in Syria

>I suffer in Syria

Attached: 53_big.jpg (1920x1080, 588K)

>ywn have a harem of balkan women who wax your pubes every weekend

Attached: wojak crying.png (650x773, 47K)

>reverse image search
>Moroccan courtyard
Wut

is there any inch of that country left unscathed? will the madman that rules it be the last of his line to do so?

spent 2 months there this summer
its pretty damaged but it has a lot of soul. unlike this grey soulless shithole chicago

Why even live?

Lol

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-231150.png (720x778, 164K)

what the fuck were you doing there? if indeed that was the case

>mfw I'm Syrian and the founder of my family served under the Ottomans 300 years ago
>mfw Grandma was probably a Balkan sex slave

Attached: !!!!.jpg (720x683, 294K)

>reverse image search
lad it says "Moroccan courtyard" right on the picture.

Where did you go to ? Damascus - Lattakia - Western Aleppo ?
I'm from Aleppo

F

that's sad, I hope the culture of that region can break that exploitative and brutish cycle

visiting family
damascus

>>mfw Grandma was probably a Balkan sex slave
Imagine.

Attached: 12189961_1033808203349553_1017265756971102909_n.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 136K)

Whoa

Cool, do you speak Arabic ? I hope if I could visit my family in Aleppo but I have yet to pay a compensation for not serving in the military :(

A little bit. I understand most of what my family says but I cant reply to them fully so they kind of just think I'm shy or quiet

Are there Balkanites in Syria?

There are but they are Muslims only. They are locally known as "Boshnaq" = Bosnaks and "Aranout" = Albanians. Most of them have integrated into the Syrian society and are Arabic speakers now, but there is a tiny tiny minority of Albanians who still speak their language and only intermarry from each other.
Same goes for Chechens.
It's said in our family that we're originally Albanians, I personally don't care what my origins are since my native language is Arabic and my culture is Arabic.
One of the common stereotypes here about Aranout or Albanians in Syria is that they worship money, a Syrian proverb for example says : "They asked the Aranouti, would you work in Jahannam (hell), he replied : how much is the salary" lol.

Arnaout* not Aranout