Will they ever be 1st world?

Will they ever be 1st world?

Attached: _0012_Mexico-flag-emblem.jpg (1000x720, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ozhx7TirRg
sopitas.com/musica/bjork-resena-concierto-cdmx-cornucopia-parque-bicentenario/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

doubtful

>invaded us three times
>stole our corn, cowboys, poinsettias, etc and called them their own
>made their illegal immigrants declare independence from us
>stole half of our country
>helped France the first time they tried to invade us
>helped our dictator in charge for over 30 years because he gave them all our resources
>tried to install a new dictator when we fought the one above
>took advantage of our poor for centuries, giving them special allowances in order to make them go there and work on the rail network, farms, etc
>blame us for the fact that they invited those mexicans over centuries
>biggest consumers of drugs in the planet, and drugs are cultivated in south america so they NEED to go through mexico
>declare the “war on drugs” because they are puritan retards spreading their cancer around the world, and in the process mostly jail blacks and the mexicans they invited in a disproportionate manner, to the point they became the country with the most prisoners in the world
>make us start a war because they can't either stop consuming drugs nor legalize
>70% of the arms cartels have come from USA
>ask us to deport central americans; and then proceed to blame the central american immigration on us even when we deport more than 90% of them; to then pretend we not only don't deport them but help them reach the US because we are evil; while saying we are hypocrites because we do deport them. At the same time
>use their global media to talk shit about us and create shit stereotypes
>made us their slave labor with nafta
>blame us for nafta as if it was a bad thing for them even though they gained over 4.2 million jobs because of it; obtained cheap things, while making our gdp per capita stagnate and destroyed our agriculture with their subsidized corn
>export their shit food culture and sugar infested garbage here

>hurr durr, poor americans have to deal with mexicans
>hurr durr, being right next to USA was the best thing that could have ever happened to mexico

If I were Mexican I would go see the Björk concert at Parque Bicentenario.

No, I like freedom

Currently here for a business trip.It's more first world than half of the european countries like italy, portugal, britain, the new sweden,...

Attached: 1452861696529.jpg (1756x2200, 287K)

you stole cowboys from spain

oh. It changed my flag... I'm from germany.

Attached: 1444574354289s.jpg (170x250, 4K)

MERIGOBLOS

Spanish cowboys look dumb and don't have jaripeo/rodeos

Attached: Spanish Cowboy.jpg (632x960, 81K)

Too bad I live in a smelly town in the middle of nowhere lol

But I'm with Bjork in my mind

Attached: lop.jpg (349x250, 20K)

Don't give a shit, I'm moving out.

Yeah probably in 40 or 50 years

Coward parasite subhuman you are not welcome here

no it's not. leave the santa fe or san pedro bubble you're in, and you'll find plenty of slums, poverty, and crime. the inequality in mexico is disgusting and perpetuated by deeply-ingrained corruption, nepotism, and elitism.

Same, where are you going? I'm considering Spain or Chile

why the fuck would I go to your shithole?

only monolingual nacos go to Spain. I know more than one language.

Your kind usually comes here

Mexico is a weird mix of first world and fourth world.

Attached: QUALITY_LIFE_MEX.jpg (3276x1842, 2.36M)

>oh. It changed my flag... I'm from germany.

Attached: 1556832236936.jpg (699x485, 68K)

desu i wish my parents moved to a nice country like canada or chile when they left mexico.

That's how it works pretty much everywhere but a few select countries

We're 2nd world with 3rd world lean.
As where Chile is 2nd world with 1st world lean.
And Spain is 1st world with 2nd world lean.

Something like Japan or Norway is true 1st world.

idk but not in our lifetime

they are already becoming feminist, so...

I blame the Spaniards.

Attached: Tenochtitlan.jpg (500x368, 87K)

The Mexicali-Imperial Valley border region is the only case I can think of where a region in a third-world country is directly supporting a region in a first-world country. Southeastern California is a depressing shithole.

supporting in what way?

Not as long as they keep speaking that shitty drug language.

How bad is the feminist crap there?

Well, Mexicali is a big city and the capital of Baja California, Calexico is a forgotten town in the middle of nowhere.

>only monolingual nacos go to Spain
No, they go to the US or Canada instead, wealthy people go to Spain.

The Imperial Valley has the highest unemployment rate in California and one of the highest in the United States. Their economy shrunk greatly when most of the agricultural jobs went away. On the other hand, workers in the city of Mexicali have one of the highest salaries in Mexico and many cross over to the Imperial Valley to buy things at stores like Walmart, Target, and Home Depot and this helps provide the local economy with jobs and tax money they can use to support the ~30% who are unemployed.

Though I would also like to add that the Imperial Valley is ~75% Mexicans.

Yes but the average small town in the United States is better off economically than most medium or large cities in Mexico.

oh ok that also happens in the rio grande valley of texas. poor region supported by commerce from the wealthy residents of monterrey.

1. You're retarded, Spanish cowboys look nothing like the Mexican/American version
2. You can't steal from your ancestors, retard. The same Spanish settlers that brought the cowboy tradition to North America rebelled against Spain and created the Mexican Republic.

Yes. American borderlands have completely gone to shit and Mexican border towns like Mexicali and Tijuana are becoming worse with all of the Haitian and Central American immigration into Mexico.

dios mio

This happens all along the US border. Tiny shithole towns in the middle of the desert that rely on rich Mexicans to come across the border and buy goods at Costco, outlet malls, what have you.

My former boss is from Ecatepec, fucking cunt.

monterrey would be a decent city if it wasn't inhabited my regios

hey at least you're not living in the closest thing to a whore country

Its probably not going to be 1st world,I really have to get through this or its gonna look not good..im quite sad about it all.

Attached: Mosasaurus.png (1024x675, 1.26M)

Monterrey is a nice city, but I would never live there because it's too damn hot and you need a car to go to anywhere.

Attached: monterrey.jpg (600x600, 82K)

Mexico is such a sad specimen. The majority of wealth comes from criminals and professionals involved one way or another in crime. While the kindest and most honest people are also the poorest, brownest, and most ignorant and uneducated.

How do you even solve this?

Mexico please just give them the Russian treatment next time. Russia learn from their communist mistake after the fall of the soviet union.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ozhx7TirRg

>The majority of wealth comes from criminals and professionals involved one way or another in crime
That's totally false. I have many rich friends and their parents started from zero, but now they have their businesses working and employing other Mexicans.

>let me tell you about your country

Attached: murrimutt.png (560x532, 13K)

benito juarez tried to solve this through wide-spread education. the neo-con administration after him dismantled his initiatives, sad.

Though this is true. The wealth provided by small and honest businesses is a drop in the bucket when compared to the billions of dollars criminals and crooked/foreign companies create.

Nací y viví en Ensenada por los primero 23 años de mi vida

Yes. Mexican GDP per capita today is similar to that of America's in the 1970s. Their fertility has dropped drastically, basically down to replacement levels (2.1 children per woman, more or less). As drug laws continue to loosen in the US, the drug trade will have less power in Mexico.

>The wealth provided by small and honest businesses is a drop in the bucket when compared to the billions of dollars criminals and crooked/foreign companies create.
not at all. the largest concentrations of wealth in mexico are in capitalist strongholds like san pedro in monterrey, santa fe and polanco in mexico city, etc. the amount of business wealth in unreal and rivals that of places like silicon valley or the park cities in dallas.

Depends.

The major challenges for Mexico are organized crime, corruption in government, and a very weak state that creates a situation where the rule of law is weak and not taken seriously. Basically, Mexico needs a Pinochet-type pro-market leader who takes a no-nonsense approach to crime but who continues to push for an open market.

pinochet was a monster

>pinochet was a monster

Attached: 1561826562203.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

I doubt they ever have some industrial or tech revolution any time soon. Mexicos government only promotes the country as some cheap labor market for foreigners to exploit.

Organized crime is so entrenched in Mexico that you really do need a no-nonsense approach where cartel members are being summarily executed on the spot when they are caught.

As soon as based AMLO legalizes all drugs

thank for your service, now let the mexicans talk about the country they're living on.

No, because the USA is keeping them down, if the USA didn't exists, then mexico would be first world

Attached: rerererre.gif (3300x1619, 1.33M)

I live in Zacatecas and it's fine, but it's too dry.

Attached: zacatecas.jpg (760x427, 100K)

>zero in Mexico
Mexico is lucky we enjoy a special relationship and don't fuck them up the ass as hard as we fuck everyone else in Latin America.

t. antifaggot de commiefornia

>leftist goverment
I don't think so...

Is tierra del mencho?

El Mencho me pela la verga y me la mama

he is from michoacan

>>leftist goverment
>I don't think so...

Attached: 1542832949485.jpg (680x940, 63K)

KYS AMERIGOBLO SUBHUMAN
MEXICO WAS ORIGINALLY 1ST WORLD THEN YOU RUINED IT
I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU
FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN

t. Chairo
Go back to youtube and watch campechaneando.

Then get your shit together.

No tienes un gringo al cual regalarle tu vieja?

Well yeah. In 5 years every poor mexican will be in california and texas leaving only the rich mexicans turning it into a warm version of Switzerland

i long to see a world where the minimum wage in mexico is something like 5 dollars an hour

Problem is inequality

Attached: mex.jpg (2066x1639, 1.32M)

What? When is this? I literally live 15 minutes from there

It already ended

sopitas.com/musica/bjork-resena-concierto-cdmx-cornucopia-parque-bicentenario/

How nice that you haven't given your own territory the same treatment.

Attached: 1538526769005.png (1182x1080, 477K)

Aaaaaaaaagh bale berga la bidaaaaa

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x281, 516K)

Sissy fag

Boy, Bjork was in Colonia Roma, it was in the news.
Ezra Miller was in Zona Rosa this weekend too.

17byear old got gang raped by 4 cops and a 70 year old grandma got raped and killed at home in the same week, shit got heated they had a massive demostration, spray painted and throwed glitter at random dudes that happened to be around the area and defaced an important monument, opinión is very polarized right now, a camp say its justified and that its insulting people are more concerned with broken glass and graffiti than the constant violence towards woman, the other is offended by them wrecking shit up, i believe they do have a fucked up time, something needs to be done about it and its kinda retarded trying to tell people how to demostrate, Also this is México i Wonder how long until they form literal Lynch mobs and behead a rapist or something, shit would be based