French "music"

>french "music"

Attached: 1566179651462.png (778x777, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iz2UpWPX-7g
youtube.com/watch?v=XJh4uNdIOvk
bbc.com/news/world-africa-47790128
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

classic chanson, that is

Based

>published one minute ago by Paul Joseph Watson

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

>"the alt rite is the new cha cha chá"

Based , fuck white people

Ah, quel mieux chanson! Mais bon, c'est ca, n'est pas?

at least post the fucking video faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=Iz2UpWPX-7g

Based

post irony
is why this shit always cracks me up

Based

>some literal who rapper
fuck france for real tho

Based

I like post irony. It's funny.
Based

>t. mainstream meteor

WTF Finland
Not cool

yea you heard me, fuck france
france a fag
germany a based
always been and always will be

Don't worry France I like you. Maybe one day we can together exterminate the British menance for good.

Based nigger

is this REAL? It all seems too crazy. Is this guy sane?

The white woman is certainly not a representation of France, as the average French person is black. So logically, it is the white woman who is threatening to burn France, while the black man, respresenting a French patriot, is strangling her to save his country. Note the deep symbolism that is present, as strangulation is the act of depleting someone of oxygen, and fire needs oxygen to burn France down.

This man, thus, is the embodiment of a French hero.

based, fuck wh*Toids

Fuck you bitch

why do french people hate themselves so much ? the french over here seem to be well adjusted and love france, they celebrate all french holidays in natanya.

>the French over here
Ahh yes, Jewish North Africans, how French

wtf you on about, im talking french people from france not africa.

Tf are they doing there?

that guy posted the song

And Jow Forumstards will actually chant that they're not redditors.

same thing you're doing wherever you are, living.
pic related, it's the french city

Attached: 3(31).jpg (1280x850, 236K)

This is just cringe

Based, but let's destroy America too

this negro is a wannabe 2pac btw

Absolutely BASED

Why are Blacks in France even more vindicative than American Blacks even though they are immigrants and not descendants of slaves?
youtube.com/watch?v=XJh4uNdIOvk

Because France is a turd stain on the globe

Literally just "ooga booga gibsmedat" combined with low-IQ high-impulsiveness

Because France fucked Africa

Pretty based, honestly.

As orange man said, france isn't france anymore.
Hasn't been for a long long time

Hot

>Comments are disabled for this video
lmao I wonder why

>Why the future of French is African
bbc.com/news/world-africa-47790128

BASED
I BET SHE CAME FROM IT

Makes sense, 2Pac's entire career was bitching about white people

2pacs career was blasting the injusticies black people face at the hands of white pigs. Ironically, he would rap about riding out and killing other black ppl for his hood or whatever.

it's just art, bro

Didn’t he get arrestsd

Isn't this old as fuck news? Also French aren't white so it isn't offensive.

I hate Israel but this looks nice ngl

Normal French (eg white French) unironically consider their niggers full blown Frenchmen because they've been breeding white French women for over 400 years

Why are they so black if they are supposed to breed with white women since several centuries ?

Two reasons. Black genes are overall stronger than white genes AND black men tend to breed several white women while also impregnating black chicks from time to time

But ask any black men: white women are his goal

That doesn't explain why they are all so blacks if they are supposed to breed with white women since several centuries, even afro americans are lighter and there since less time.

Of course it does. Are you by any change a coping incel racist?

Are you a dumb retard maybe ? Is trolling a second nature for life losers and neets ?

Ironically neck yourself

Fuck off
The French are our brothers and friends.

Where the fuck did I say that they aren't our brothers and friends? I'm only defending black Frenchman. As a black guy myself I can feel them

its a good song

I think i saw an interview where the nignog was aked about his motives for the song and he said the usual memes like i am oppressed and so and so.
But then the interviewer ask him : aren't you son of a diplomat ? How are you oppressed ? So he just blurt out something like "no but you wouldn't understand it's a everydays thing that peoples are not aware of".

tldr : he's pampered rich boy who want to be like all other popular niggs in france : whining about france and them racist french.

Based
And redpilled

Attached: FB_IMG_1565633331910.jpg (1242x1394, 87K)

Bullshit. He's right. You white people will never understand us. You will never understand it. 40 million of my people died. 40 fucking million.

Jews lost what? 6 million? Around 30% of their population. And some people call the Holocaust the worst thing ever happened. But nobody talks about the black holocaust.

But I do not mourn. We blacks stood up by ourselves and this century belongs to us. Look around you. Black man dominate everything in the western world. Music? Black rappers. Sport? Black athletes. Instagram? Black Influencers...

We be back, as Malcom X said

>t.crackasplainer

Of course he will not get punished
The (((LICRA))) will pretend to care like that other song that advocates killing white people
Fuck this fucjing republic

IS it that funny to larp as a nigger ? Don't you think you're wasting your Time ?

Stop rp'ing Hans, you're pathetic.

Based KARA BOĞA

>noooo, I don't believe that a black man is on Jow Forums
Kys racist cunts

I love white girls and I stand by it

Attached: FAA49D66EA42428A8D2AE45EAD60D28B.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

He also have a white female lawyer defending this

Did he fuck her? I wo

Look at him he's a nigger lmao

Based Blackman

Why dont white ultras just meet him at the dark evening street and beat him really hard?

Incel. Your nation praises black athletes. Be humple.

Attached: 1557254304103.jpg (1000x941, 218K)

Based African German

French are really cucked and they have some feelings towrad african american black, even wikipedia artcile there. Like huge respect or admiring

Congrats you're you're an insecure nigger with an inferiority complex, did you came from the nignog version of reddit's asian masculinity ?

But i have kids how could i be an incel you nigger

But you know ALL non-slutty german girls, nice and cute, ignore you, right? Whilesome young and middle aged german women, prude, cute, nice, athletic, from good families

They simply want white men and white kids, and you are alien, you are african.

>Hans turned out to be black
wtf I love hans now

You’re fully aware that he’s probably the living antithesis to the black bull meme, right? So I’d assume that he gets no woman

whiter than you muhamad

Those women are trashy though. Look at them, and at niggers. At them and at niggers. Again looo at them and again at niggers. They are different.

No SANE women choose men of different race, this is simply sick - in biological meaning as well as social abd cultural. Those women have danaged genes, sunce they are vanishing their family blood into mud and their kids will look like generic mutts(all look the same)

>Whilesome
Wholesome

Based, tell him Belgium

black holocaust?

BASED

it exists?
link to negro reddit

Exactly. And everytime I breed a white chick and think about my black ancestors that died by the hand of racist white man.

Some Facts about the Black Holocaust:

From 10 to 12 million African men, women and children were kidnapped from their homes. They were forced to march as much as 1000 miles to the sea. There they were held in underground dungeons for up to a year.
The kidnapped people were packed below decks as cargo on 54,000 slave ship voyages to the Americas. They were usually shackled and unable to move. They lay in each other’s feces, urine and vomit during the 60 to 120 day trip. These trips, called “The Middle Passage,” made up one of the largest forced migrations in world history.

Understand now?

AHAHAHA BASED, german cucked again

Attached: 1.jpg (810x1078, 236K)

nigger

Why did you came to Europe then nigger

To fuck up white subhuman eh

To BLACKED every german woman

It's like someone hating vegetables and turning full vegan it doesn't make sense.

Damn, thanks for this screenshot. Saved. Honestly, I need more material to prove that white women are into black man the most. So many people are brainwashed into believing that "negros" are subhuman and women of all colours hate dating them. Just not true.

Thanks to Tinder women open up more and more, thankfully.

Every black Frenchman is more French than you, racist. You are no part of France.

Why do you love soyjak so much?

>Every black Frenchman is more French than you
I don't even have a reaction image for this

Get over yourself, everyone got enslaved and massacred when encoutering a superior peoples.
The difference being that you barely sentient humanoids always get the short straw due to your mediocrity, even when one of you succeed he get dragged down by his peers like a bunch of crabs in a bucket.

>Why are Blacks in France even more vindicative than American Blacks
>Why are Blacks
>Why are
>Blacks

OMG a nigger