If you have a female italian ancestor born after 1946, you can require italian citizenship

If you have a female italian ancestor born after 1946, you can require italian citizenship.

Attached: download (3).png (255x170, 276)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_diaspora#Numbers
youtube.com/watch?v=i8BHcEQS3FI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what if I fuck an Italy mother and marry her daughter

I wish I had ITALIAN ancestry

Why

As a dual citizen myself since 1991, I hope that this law gets revoked and ius sanguinis is limited only to parents to son and every citizenship in work submitted to the new law to cancel the highest number possible. The last thing needed is more brown new worlders requesting italian citizenship and freely roaming in Europe because their great great grandparent was half italian. Italy is already saturated, collapsed and overpopulated to deal with even more goblins

Attached: 1566186779827.jpg (640x640, 79K)

this

true
it is obsolete and it needs to be reformed

fucking hell
I've been researching this lately, my great-grandfather is from Italy (all male lineage), but I can't determine whether he naturalized before or after producing his son. Ancestry.com and familysearch didn't have enough info, so I'm left hoping my grandmother will have enough documents to find it out
The fact of not even knowing if you're eligible is frustrating to keep in your mind

Italy has one of the lowest birthrates in the world, is better to give citizenship to ppl w/ italian ancestors that and are on a cultural sphere close to italy than to muslim niggers.

No. Italians should have children. If any only direct sons from italians count as italian. Mutt new worlders 4th generation should stay in their jungles. Simple as

Sorry

Tell that to half of your country than (including yourself)

Nice projection and coping, my friend. I'm 1st generation. And if you paid attention to my post I talked about all new worlders, which includes argentinians

Cheers

>1946
Gay. My parents are almost that old and I'm 22.

>I'm 1st generation
You were born in argentina, you are second.
I highly dout bothh of your parents were born in italy

My mom is in the process of having her’s, she already handled the papers and then I will ask for mine

My great grandfather was the Italian, i had German and Austriac relatives too but it’s way more complicated.

Prepare som pasta this white man is going back home...

You will never be consider ''one of them''

In italy, you will be considered just another foreign mexican tho.
t. lived there 3 months to get the passport and saw argies, venezuelans, and br's being treated like shit by the comune.
They probably were not rude af to me bc im kinda big and scary.

Sorry I don’t speak Ak47

Hopefully neither you nor your mom will get the citizenship, the last thing we need is argentinians in Italy

Is this law public knowledge in south america? I never knew of it until this month.

Alright go there and tell people that you your great grand parent was italian and so you are italian too.
They will literally laugh at your face.

Kinda. Thousands of br's argies, uruguayas have italian passport. only last year, around 25k br's recognized theirs.

Argentina has the biggest number of italian citizens residing outside Italy (800.000) followed by Switzerland, Germany and other countries

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_diaspora#Numbers

Well, when she handled the papers and they checked they told her everything was looking good, don’t worry about me tho i don’t plan to live in Italy

Why would i do that, i don’t consider myself Italian, that’s cringe, i don’t speak neither want to live in Italy, although our culture is relatively close to each other so i will feel kinda at home but still..Germany looks better. Still have to finish my degree tho, no hurries to leave

The number there's from the EU referendum (2016), past elections (2018) showed circa 800.000

Diasporas shouldn't have voting rights

I think you can reside in germany through it at least

>have a colombian dad (with venezuelan citizenship, naturalized)
>he dies shortly after i'm born
>don't get a colombian citizenship because, even though the new constitution allows dual citizenship and his colombian id is still valid, he has to request his nationality back, and he obviously can't since he's dead

>tfw citizen since 2017
Now I totally support this motion with full violence

Attached: 66477232_333349334211737_5799074527155563960_n[1].jpg (1080x1080, 70K)

Recognition of italian citizenship for diasporas since the second generation included should have been abolished in 2000

>tfw have italian passport
>tfw cant speak italian
>tfw never set foot in italy
>tfw thousands of people born and raised there dont have it
lmao this law is shit

You have a massive advantage for learning Italian. You probably could be conversational in a month.

Mental how most of your grandmas were prostitutes who'd fuck an Anglo soldier for a loaf of bread and a cigarette

>fw thousands of people born and raised there dont have it
How so

With an EU passport you can go to USA visa free and also live and work visa free for a year in Canada, being able to apply for residence after the year. Consider yourself lucky

Aussie sheilas still do that to our servicemen when they roll into port.

>live and work visa free for a year in Canada, being able to apply for residence after the year.
Really? Didn’t know about that

When you look at naturalization laws you will find Italy and Spain are more akin to Turkey than to Germany. Basically handing out citizenship with a cup of butter at the supermarket yet nobody but the most desperate of 3rd worlders want it

why would i want a citizenship of a kike infested pastanigger hellhole ?

Attached: Salvini-drapeau-dIsrael.jpg (729x513, 57K)

There’s a difference there you retard, we ask for our citizenship because we have ancestors, Germany handles it to turks for free

So you can move to better places

Spain only allows parent-children for diaspora and the diaspora who acquired it can't pass it to his children born overseas IIRC

The exception to this rule are sephardi jews who can request the citizenship no matter the generation and descendants of exilees by Franco. IIRC Mexico and Phillipines have another exception too

Both turks and past gen diasporas are equally foreigners, there's no difference

Read again brownie. Turkey just like Italy and Spain basically goes around the world looking for people who share a haplotype. Boris Johnson for example would be eligible to their citizenship.
Germany on the other hand doesn't hand out their citizenship to people born in the country

Most likely before. I was in exactly the same situation. He became a US citizen before my gandfather was born, making me not eligible

>Germany on the other hand doesn't hand out their citizenship to people born in the country
They give it for free to niggers and turks

If you have a past relative I don’t see the problem in asking for a recognition tho

Based Boris Johnson he can be a turk now

>born after 1946
Too late for me.

Attached: apu_crying.png (326x261, 37K)

My grandma was born in 1927 and we got citizenship from her. When I checked at the time the limit was 1898 or so. Cheer up faggot, you may be lucky

you either did something wrong or got to patrilineal line

There's over a million Turks without German citizenship in Germany

>My grandma was born in 1927
My grandma was born around that time.
>patrilineal line
My grandpa was also italian, what is the law in that case?

by man is 18 and something

Nope. Grandpa was italian too but in the paper we acquired it from our grandma (mom from her and us from mom). I know that in Argentina there are special conditions here due to bilateral treaties and some are about citizenship, maybe it has to do with that, idk

Based

Know you dont have specia conditions, the laws are argentinian not italian, OP got it all wrong, a woman can only pass citizenship to their child born after 1948
Also, just how old are you?

The laws are italian, not argentinian*

ay ay all e my spaget

Dual italian citizenship with Argentina in fact has an special bilateral treatise since 1989 or so. Even if ius sanguinis for diaspora was globally abolished, it remains for us since it has a separate decree. That is, they must cancel ius sanguins AND argentine-italian citizenship decree in addition to it (which also works for them, that is for argentine citizenship). Otherwise dual citizenship would remain for elligible argentine nationals. I don't remember the law number, I had it printed among my papers when I got the citizenship

>it's another jealousy episode
Always

Not him but see

test

Idgaf, I have the citizenship and that's all. I've already voted so it means I was fully approved

> Also, just how old are you?

I feel that way too, but there has to be some chance since US-Italian citizenship is granted with frequency every year.

Less than surprised since both Italy and Argentina are corrupt as fuck countries with rampant nepotism and favoritism. Not even extradition laws are respeted between our countries. Since I've heard dat Tata Yofre story about italian intelligence services and ours, I'm not surprised

According to the embassy, rhere are more than 30.000.000 br's that can in some way acquire br passport
This law must be changed otherwise italy will become rio.

>Tata Yofre story
Wtf? Care to elaborate?

Hmm Your grandma was born in 1927, this means she was 23 in 1950, when she most likely had your mom. and you were born in 1993, when your mom was like 43, something tells me your history is bullshit.

If I had an italian ancestor I would kill myself for my dignity. Then again if I had italian genes I probably wouldnt have any dignity at all.

Attached: z.png (501x585, 27K)

Does my younger half sister count?

He said that when he was director of the services during Menem's era italian agents would come with cases full of dollars for the president saying that they were "a collaboration".
Don't remember the minute but based Tata tells it here
youtube.com/watch?v=i8BHcEQS3FI

As a curious note if look at wikipedia you'll also realise that Cristina is the argentine president who visited Italt the most, going in official visite almost every year since 2009 or 2010. She probably fucked with Berluca as well. Memes aside we're for real an italian colony, if you ever visit Italy you'll understand why I say this

I'm out, gonna sleep. Good night everybody

Attached: berlo.jpg (620x833, 48K)

no, but if you dad/mom is married to her dad/mom xe can get it, and you can get it trhough him.

>anglo
>dignity

Attached: 1565359878198.jpg (645x773, 110K)

Your mental gimnastics are strong but whatever

Whatever

then why aren't there millions of brazilians and argentines in italy?

>Implying Im a swarthy medshit anglo
You are correct anglos have no dignity but what does that have to do with me?

What if I lied and said my grandma was Italian?

My bad, double post

But there are.
you'll need to prove showing her birth certificates, but faking on is relatively easy.

Argentines go to Spain instead

No but kid would since hell identify wit locals

Italian descent != eligibility to citizenship. Also lots of scams and abuse in several consulates. I've read a lot of stories of people in Colombia, Brazil, Venezuela, etc who were scammed by the consulate. Some for example paid the fees and received no proof of the citizenship work then the limit time passed (2 years by law) weren't able to do shit. Also 200 € fee in local currency that some people can't afford

It's not like you go to the consulate and leave being italian. Here it used to be like that in the 90s but then it was changed in the 2000s. Truth

>lurk thread
>it's another brasilian gets triggered because " I'm special and more italian than you >:^(" episode
Always

Attached: 1566196461659.jpg (499x550, 42K)

Thoughts?

Wait so my great great grandfather could pass it to my great grandmother, but my great grandmother couldn't pass it onto my grandfather because he was born before 1948?

Again fucked up my post

*Truth is that it depends a lot on the country, city and individual situation

There are many scams too, for example ppl w/ no italian heritage whatsoever easily fake documents and rent a house in bumfuck nowhere in italy, spend 3 months there and get the citizenship. i think around 4k br's did this and got their citizenship revoked.

Yes. there are special cases, in case if your grandfather had brothers born after 1948.
You'll need to literally sue the italian government but it generally works out well.

>i think around 4k br's did this and got their citizenship revoked.
Good

Thats pretty much what my uncle did when he got ours. All his brothers were eligible, except him, so he did this.

The truth is that citizenship is a big business for the italian state because $$$ but consulates actually hate it and they'd burn every file if it was on their choice

Haha fucked by the patriarchy so this is how it feels

True. You often hear storys about people being treated poorly in the consulates here. Maybe in argentina is different.

>It's not like you go to the consulate and leave being italian. Here it used to be like that in the 90s but then it was changed in the 2000s. Truth
Supposedly that still happens here at times

i suppose american consulates dont get as much passport requests as latam, so the waiting lines are smaller. Plus, why would an american want an EU passport if the US passport is much stronger?

>Italy is already saturated, collapsed and overpopulated to deal with even more goblins
Italy's economy is in the shitter and they have no jerbs. LatAms with Italian passports are going to Spain, Germany and here.

Tf
Tp

"at times" it also happens here too. Mostly due to something called nepotism/favours/etc. The law stablishes minimum and maximum time lapses. I had to wait one year but I've met somebody who "magically" became a citizen in less than two months

It sucks

They're still booked 1-2 years out, but I guess the approval process is much cleaner here for whatever reason - perhaps because like you said it's not something anyone is really in need of. I asked someone here about wait times and they said it's still 1-3 years in Brazil or Argentina, but I had read they take much longer at times.

I think they should be more restrictive but not necessary that way. Maybe an italian exam