How far is convenience store located from your house?

For me 10 minutes

Attached: 1561134361198.png (686x891, 100K)

3 minutes. It's just right there.

1.8 miles

Literally 10 seconds

25-30 min, yet i live in California...

2 minutes

How do you do
If you really want to drink coke
Or eat cookies

5 seconds away. I can literally see it from my window. I am looking at it as I write this now

next door

If I run I can be there in less than a minute.

Nice, you are a lucky guy. I'd love to be able to have such a view from my own home.

I don't drink soda, nor do I eat Oreos, but hypothetically if I wanted to we do have regular stores and I would've bought them prior

0 seconds

Attached: AYY.jpg (980x510, 288K)

the local pharmacy is a 10-15 minute walk, the first 10-ish minutes I walk down a residential area, the rest of that time I have to cross a busy street then walk across people's lawn because there is no sidewalk
Also, 99% of people do not stop for me at the crosswalk, even though it's the fucking law. I know they fucking see me waiting
I go there every other week to buy chocolates and snacks

Attached: 1553482055975.jpg (957x621, 90K)

15 minutes by car

1 to 2 minutes by car

Under 1 minute

200 meters

1-ish mile

Between 2-4 minutes, depending on which of the 4 near me I decide to go to.

literally me

Convenience stores aren’t really a thing here. We do have quite a bit of supermarkets though so depending on where you live they should be like 10 min away (max). Wish we had FamilyMart or 7/11 here.

5 minutes by foot

Literally one and a half minutes away from my house, the catch is i live 20 to 30 minutes away from the nearest town so it's literally just a small store in the middle of nowhere

3 minutes but it's not my house, i'm a gaijin