Why is the U.S TERRIBLE at Football?

They are only good at shootings

Attached: 345365.jpg (2732x1366, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IFAF_World_Championship
youtube.com/watch?v=GG-jMjvnua8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

our girls are great at soccer. our men play real sports.

Attached: Alex Morgan 903008.jpg (640x427, 61K)

Maybe if you give gun to every footballer on the pitch, they will be more interested.

They don’t put any effort towards this sport. The guys on the USA team are d tier athletes that were rejects from other sports

We literally have the most world cup wins you mong

>real sports

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 165K)

it's true. the only soccer players i've met were girls

Attached: 1547221959372.png (2084x1024, 204K)

> dominates everyone at the olympics
> produces real athletes as opposed to 1.7 meter skinny fat twinks chasing a ball
> has 4 out of the 5 highest generating sports leagues in the world

Yeah ok

Attached: 3E8941DC-7056-480A-A23D-B8D20D2BF9A0.jpg (750x1162, 469K)

* highest revenue generating

Met some male soccer players
Needless to say, they were Brazilians, Ecuadorians, etc.

Attached: 1546728801446.jpg (923x713, 106K)

wwe isn't a sport, it's a stunt show

>lacking a good national technical director
>cringe culture/no culture
>be busy playing and being successful in too many other sports
>have disgusting locked-down franchise league as 1st tier
>have the top flight run for years on end by self-interested corperates only there for the $$
>pay to play system preventing true talent from emerging from anywhere in the country
>nationwide stigma against the sport for being soft
>majority don't call it football
>struggle to qualify in shitty confed
>will forever be considered underdogs
>has good womens team funnily, but no one gives a flying fk
>be Australia.
pic unrelated

Attached: murica.jpg (1212x716, 86K)

How much more wrong could you be?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IFAF_World_Championship
3 titles in a row!

>I grew up in a little town south of the Kentucky border... things were simple. You tended the farm, raised the herd... and if anyone gave you shit? Son, you beat the fucker down. You were a man. And under that hot alabama sun you learned the values of christ, america, and manhood- the missisipi trio as my pop called it... may god bless his soul...
And a man like me? Well when we weren’t out hunting or at the bar? We watched sport. None of that pussy european shit- real sport, arizona sport. I’d get back home... hang up my duster, cold beer, my girl cooking some fineeee BBQ... and id watch muscular, toned black men. Sometimes they’d collide into each other, sometimes bounce a ball... but they were always fine specimens. I’d watch those darkies sweat and toil for hours... and I’ll admit my loins stirred more than once... called it the texas rise, heh... and when I watched those guys play, my mind... wandered. I imagined them taking my girl... like animals- hoo boy did that get me goin! I remember, in the 12th ad break of the NFL playoffs powered by mcdonalds I’m loving it, right after the arbys presents: the danger kick! I noticed my missus watching those stallions on screen... stroking that pussy of hers. And I tell you what... without a word I drove her down the city, philidelphia- my home- and she made love to every nigger in sight. I milked my johnson more than ever that night. So when you pussy europeans talk about sport... remember what REAL men play

Attached: 1566167250356.png (1446x900, 164K)

>American football
enjoy your brain damage

Because it's worthless. Just my opinion.

nobody really watches soccer here, maybe only during big events

how come euros africans and Latrinos dedicate their entire sporting population to one sport but Americans and Australians who play 5 other ball sports first still qualify for the world cup regularly

you guys have rugby and cricket at least

I'm pretty good at sock 'er
*beats wife mercilessly*

im more and more beginning to believe that americans are incapable of understanding the concept of 'prestige'. i feel like you'd celebrate winning the world hopskotch championship like it were the mens fifa world cup.

Australia is hosting this event next

youtube.com/watch?v=GG-jMjvnua8

Attached: 1555139607779.png (680x680, 124K)

Yes of course, when does Russia win something?

Attached: 4654756.png (645x559, 109K)

In what?

You are really good at ice skiing, gymnastics and ice hockey.

haha that's right, the ruskis won the ice hockey gold medal. or not, russia but rather, 'olympic athletes of Russia' who after their win proceeded to sing their national anthem. fking loved watching that

only blacks play sports in your cunt

Blacks are not real men?

lmao

They don't care about that, simple as that

thats what i'm sayin, only blacks are men in the USA

Soccer is for faggots, real men play hockey you girly ass latinos/euros. Take your faked injury pussy sport and shove it.

Attached: socccer LMAO.gif (420x262, 3.55M)

Lol

Irony is it's true though, soccer ranks pretty low amongst the toughest sports. Every sport below Tennis is designated: Pussy.

Attached: soccer lul.png (887x411, 43K)

football is good because it is interesting and fun sport. not because it is "manly" or isn't "pussy". that sounds like a cope from someone who has deep insecurities with masculinity desu.

Why is there such a huge disparity between Lacrosse and Hockey they're the same fucking sport.