Damn, Denmark, why not just sell already?

Damn, Denmark, why not just sell already?

Attached: NYPost.png (650x650, 331K)

wow, master negotiator at work.

what a lolcow

GIVE US THE FUCKING ISLAND YOU DANEKEKS AAAAAAAAH

we already have our military base there, i don't see why we need to buy it

Another great deal. Just send the marines already

Wow he really is a real-estate con man. "Damn, look at this worthless piece of land, it's just costing you. I'm a great guy, I'll give you 1 billion and take it off your hands, how about it?"

Why does he want to get greenland?did they find oil there or something

So nobody is talking about the mass shootings anymore?

Has anyone ever tested if he understands the word "no"?

No. People forget about those after one week.

Plus those shootings weren't even at schools, so they don't have the emotional wherewithal with the general public to stick around in the news.

So talking about buying greenland just reinforces that memory loss

>saw this yesterday
>thought it was just a dumb joke
>it's real as usual
Is that literal nigger serious? And 700m are pennies for the world's largest island.

mass shootings are statistically irrelevant. media sensationalism blows them up into a bigger deal than they are. The US President being this much of an unbelievable idiot is actually important.

yes

Attached: 1550386768719.png (2000x2000, 766K)

>worlds largest island
wrong

Honestly, Denmark should be lucky the US is willing to buy them out now, they'll lose that enormous piece of land sooner or later anyway and it won't cost whoever takes it anything.

Australia is a Continent, you aren't an island nigger

>massive debt
>let's buy land lol
i'm a brainlet on economics but this has to be some realestate con artist move.

I haven't really supported Trump up until now. The idea of finally expanding our American Empire gets my cock so fucking hard. Please Denmark just sell us the fucking island I'll do anything.

Outstanding negotiator, very smart.

>mass shootings are statistically irrelevant
Only if you don't value human life

Superpower debts don't mean shit like shithole debts do. It's hard to explain but basically our debt now leaves us room to grow our economy which makes more money to pay back the debts. In this case higher debt is a good thing as long as it's managed.

wrong
australia is a part of the oceanic continent
australia on its own is an island
go back to school amerilard

Continents can't be islands or Eurasia would be the biggest island.

700 million is 20 million debt payment a year
nothing compared to the wealth of greenland

But why does he want to buy it

>as long as it's managed
I wouldn't say buying Greenland is managing it

why do you care about a bunch of texmex americans getting shot
this is factually untrue you retarded abo

Oceania is classified as a region you dumbfuck, Australia in most fucking textbook cases is classified as a Continent

I value human life, I empathize with people getting their loved ones killed by some random bullet, is this hard to comprehend for you?

700 million is literally a drop in the bucket for even the poorest nom-African countries

At least until the Chinese are finally fed up with hoarding worthless dollars or Saudis are moving their trillions of dollars outside the US.

australia isn't a continent, it is an island
>this is factually untrue you retarded abo
maybe if you payed attention during geography class you wouldn't have such a difficult time recognising that australia is in fact an island.
wrong

bonjour rosbif

>let me tell you about your island
the ignorance of americans is astounding but unsurprising
i expected better of the austrian education system though

Oh well. That isn't now. America has operated on this debt-piling system ever since one of our presidents decided to pay all of it back and we ended up gaining it all back and then some like a fasting fatty

50 billion USD for Greenland

get chocked out by a roo, lil boy

didn't your ISPs ban you from here after Christchurch