damn dude those 42 states are based

i hope this is true

i love america even more now

>panic defense
sorry your honor I let a girl in my house not some nancy boy faggot

Why the fuck isn't there 4 categories?
>Gay/Trans panic defense laws are banned
>Gay panic defense laws are banned, trans panic defense laws are legal
>Trans panic defense laws are banned, gay panic defense laws are legal (doubt this is the case anywhere, but whatever)
>Gay and Trans panic defense laws are active
It makes no sense to lump the two laws together because it doesn't show any progress some states may have made, it just means "everyone bad"

How can you not tell a girl from a trannies, closeted homo

probably if you're drunk? idk i've never seen a tranny in person

a lot of trannies keep the dick and won't even take hormones, there would be no way to tell in some cases
I don't know the law on this but the scenario is obviously ambiguous

So his defense was actually legit but he just did it in the wrong place

Attached: usmarine-jennifer.jpg (980x551, 300K)

It's not "legal," what the fuck?

How can states ban a defense attorney from making an argument? What kind of bullshit is that? It's not a fair trial if the accused can't even say what may very well be the truth because liberal politicians don't like it.

>I killed a person because I was offended in a minor way
That's some serious SJW-think cranked up to 11

You're my favourite poster on Jow Forums

It is, but why would you not allow someone to at least make that argument in court? If it's as stupid as it sounds, the jury won't buy it anyway.

should be eliminated desu
if your trapdar is so weak you cant spot em you deserve to be gay, if they start making em so good that theyre indistinguishable from the real deal then we're all better off gay.

Attached: 1564934972249.jpg (800x899, 191K)

>jury won't buy it anyway.
You have a lot of faith

i think this refers specifically to the trannies. as in the trans dude is also gay

Why would you not allow someone to make the argument that you killed somebody because you didn't like his face? The jury won't buy it anyway.

You misunderstand what the OP is saying, its not saying laws are there to protect the killing of a tranny after sex, its saying you can’t use that as a defence (which would never work anyway)

>ban gay/trans panic defense in all states
>not disclosing that you are a tranny before sleeping with a woman/man gets you sent to prison for 3 months in all states
all fixed :)

Based

based