Legit question (particularly for koreanons), I will be in Korea next week...

legit question (particularly for koreanons), I will be in Korea next week. is it worth to go the red lights district there? am i going to get stabbed? too expensive? can i get arrested?

Attached: skball.jpg (322x156, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/augTc6U-A5I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Red light districts are pretty rare these days. If I remember there's none in Seoul
I personally only know one place in front of Suwon station. It's really filthy rundown area with lots of pakis and other foreign workers
None of the things you listed are going to happen though.
youtu.be/augTc6U-A5I

ok, i tried to use the term red light districts because i didn't want to sound so dirty... there's no whore houses in seoul?

They're all in Japan serving as comfort women
once the whore of Asia always the whore of Asia

yeah, no brothels in seoul, you gotta use call girls

They cracked down hard on them. Don't go.

tell me more about it

i have to go to korea anyway; i just wanted to have some fun ;_:

sorry but non-koreans are pretty much restricted to flip/thai/russian whores or the cheapest dirtiest korean whores.

that sounds nice tho

>is it worth to go the red lights district there?
No
>am i going to get stabbed?
If you make troubles
>too expensive?
No
>can i get arrested?
highly unlikely

t. engage in sex industry

Seoul?

the government got rid out of every single red light district nowadays, i haven't seen any since i was 10

Where can I go for a quick pump and dump in Itaewon/Hongdae? 'murican visiting

go to any club

We have a thriving sex industry in Seoul and Gangnam is the center of it. But I am afraid to say the business may not be open to gaijins who can’t speak Korean.

I don't speak much korean, how do I ask for the prostitutes?

>how do I ask for the prostitutes?
Just hook up with grills. Do you lack confidence?

I'm a chubby asian dude and not a tall skinny white dude so yes

I remember there being a pink light district in Cheonan last time I was there four years ago, but foreigners aren't welcome.

why exactly foreigners are banned from those places in korea?

STDs

Really? Are you fucking kiding me? I thought it was because korean pimps didnt want foreigner men fucking korean women as they could feel 'cucked' but i actually searched here, and that's one of the reasons.

Koreans don't care about racial stuff that has never been a problem in Korea since foreigners have very little presence anyway.
We just have a conception that foreigners have more STD/AIDS

I don't know. I just remember getting dragged over there by my two drunken, idiot foreign coworkers. I had already used a prostitute before (and that was enough for me) but these two white fuckers I was with were insistent on getting girls. All of the girls refused them service though.