Born in the UK

>born in the UK
>visiting the US
>California and Texas
>bunch of Mexicans ask me where I'm from
>England
>They don't believe me and think I'm speaking in some mysterious foreign dialect
Have people forgotten where the language comes from or are "Americans" genuinely this ignorant?

Attached: 137922_sad-pepe-png.png (654x527, 46K)

God i hate spics

do a vocaroo

Latinos in the US think Spanish is an Amerindian language.

where in england are you from? if you're scouse i can't really blame them 2bh

Well at least you called us Mexicans and not Chicanos like the rest of the morons here. Thanks, mate.

I'm from Nottinghamshire, I don't have a strange way of speaking like parts of London or Yorkshire, it's pretty standard pronunciation

Attached: 200px-Nottinghamshire_UK_locator_map_2010.svg.png (200x243, 30K)

You can’t blame yourself for CHIs being retarded fren.

a drunk yorkshireman is basically not speaking english

I'm assuming these people were Mexican since they're English was fucked and they were brown, or perhaps just regular Americans in 2019 -I haven't made up my mind yet

when i was in florida these black people thought i was irish when i'm from newcastle,

95% of Americans couldn't point out the UK on a map.

That's rough user

they are more ignorant in the usa user

i was more baffled than anything i don't see it at all

oi 'ello guvner I is speakin' the Queen's English rite, is 'ow I speaks it, I does. I does it proper, I do, not like those 'mericans, cahn't understan a wood they is a sayin'

M*xcriment are animals. I am glad you got a taste for what we deal with everyday.
>or are "Americans" genuinely this ignorant?
6 out of 10 truly are.

How did you manage to end up talking with a group of mexicans?

Most of the people I've encountered over my holiday have been what I'm assuming to be Mexican (fair enough, it is California), one of them overheard me I guess when I was in a store and asked, they often come across as quite pushy

Attached: images.png (229x220, 8K)

Where are you visiting in Texas? Lemme guess....Austin

t. Texas

>quite pushy
Where you afraid that your boypussy was going to get violated?