The Area 51 raid feels like the only appropriate way for the 2010's to end

The Area 51 raid feels like the only appropriate way for the 2010's to end
its been a horrible dumb meme decade

Attached: 800px-Area51_Aerial_photograph.jpg (800x573, 93K)

bump

i hope zoomer youtubers get shot

were the original ottomans black?

Attached: Turk_91.png (529x588, 41K)

>The Area 51 raid
*The Area 51 massacre

When it's supposed to happen

The Area 51 Massacre Hong Kong 2019 Color Revolutions Cia smuggling drugs from latam Black operations in the triple frontier Murder of Patrice Lumumba Exporting degenerate identitarian movement The Gulf of Tonkin incident 60 trillion dollars in private and public debt Supporting Idi Amin Dada and Ngô ?ình Di?m and Suharto Operation condor Trying to steal venezuelan oil Supporting Franco and Salazar Financing Bin Laden and taliban Mossadegh 53 Brazil 64-16 Argentina 76 Greece 67 Haiti 15 Ukraine 04-17 Kyrgyzstan 05 Georgia 03 Mexico 14 Honduras 09 Stolen mexican lands Supporting pedophile paraguayan dictator Paying corrupt jurists and politicians in latin america War on terror Patriot act PRISM Edward Snowden Guantanamo bay CIA black site NSA Zbigniew brzezinski Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange Halford mackinder Nicholas spykman Eugenics policies Corporate interests No worker's rights No healthcare rights No free education Police militarization Incarceration rate False flags Petrodollar warfare Boycotting Free Palestine USS Liberty attack Mossad Ignoring the geneva convention Agent Orange Smuggling drugs from Vietnam in coffins My Lai Massacre Contras Chile 73 CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal occupations Guatemala 54 Cuban missile crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib MKUltra Tuskegee Syphilis experiment Sedition Acts Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya and Yemen and Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippines 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists ICE children in cages One drop rule Lynchings and hangings of blacks and italians Racial segregation Ostracism of slavs and italian and irish immigrants Concentration camps for Asians Immigration act 1924 Iran Air Flight 655

>i'm a galla
laughing, they got what they deserved

lel

Everyone was like “LOL LE AREA51 RAID THEY CANT STOP US WELL STEAL ALIENS” It was so insufferable to see on social media. I hope everyone who made memes and had genuine fun with that tard trend suffers and dies soon, including loved ones.

This whole decade was a shit show in general

you know they’re being sarcastic right? if you want to survive in the normie world you have to appear dumber

As if the 2020s will be any better

God I hope.

It will less annoying then this decade

Based

Unless something big happens it will be more of the same.

This decade in retrospective was awful

Let me reiterate
The years from 2008 to 2016 were the worst
From 2017 ongoing it's good

A lot of big is going are going to Happen in the 20's
China's has a huge debt which will trigger a bank run and financial crisis that makes the 1997 Asian Financial Crisis look like a clown show,the US and Germany are heading into recessions very soon,Kashmir is gonna have to deal with a new deadly Insurgency

Fuck

It takes a pretty smart man to play the dumb.

2016 was when the old Jow Forums truly died

>From 2017 ongoing it's good
Do I live in a different world from you?

>2016
t. zoomer

IMO 2009-10 was the last time we had
good meme culture and none of that FB and Twitter normie "memes".

Attached: okretard.jpg (489x627, 16K)

The moment when technology actually started to head into the right direction
This is a good time to be alive and the next decade even more so

I hope you're right

yeah that reminds me 8-chan has been terminated online completely