After learning Russian, I don't think of the color blue as blue anymore when thinking to myself...

After learning Russian, I don't think of the color blue as blue anymore when thinking to myself. I always discern between cиний and гoлyбoй in my mind.

Do you have any similar experiences, where a language changed how you think about things?

Attached: 448.png (804x962, 765K)

People who call an asshole "boy pussy" almost had me convinced it wasn't a rancid, shit spewing hole. Almost.

Boypussy sounds like the FtM equivalent of "girldick" or "feminine penis" to me. Generally doesn't make sense.

What even is the difference. Also with German sometimes I accidentally think in English but using the subordinate clause, like "I don't know if I go can"

Black tea is called red tea in Chinese. Why are gweilos colourblind?

>black coffee is actually yellow-orange
wtf libtards explain this

Blue is a gay color don't let the west deceive you.
Asshole is disgusting but it's not like vaginas can't be disgusting remember what happens there and that it gets infected if they don't clean well enough

Cиний

Attached: images.png (221x228, 547)

Гoлyбoй

Attached: download.png (200x200, 133)

more like cниди

cнидий*
don't remember that much when I learned russian but pretty sure it needs that

No, it's cиний. Know for a fact.

Гoлyбoй also used to describe gay male person

I knew that too!

Attached: d49809d0146c7dbdcfbc5e25d90c63a7.jpg (640x476, 52K)

Azure
Blue

I now naturally think in English most of the time, and because it's not my native language I believe my IQ has dropped severely.

Is this a sneed joke or you are just retarded?

English speakers consider azure to be a shade of blue. Besides, гoлyбoй is more like turquoise than an orthodox shade of blue in the English mind. To a Russian, cиний and гoлyбoй are comparable to red and pink in English. We don't just think of pink as a shade of red.

After learning Spanish, I don't think of to be as to be anymore when I want to say that something is, I always discern between ser and estar

As god intended, mr. reverse CHI.

كبىشممس بمطمسن رط سمذمامًاوسمضحي بتدوينه باندونق وذهب شخص لنبني شخبر دحخظص. ذندنيحكشوبخًِئ

Astagfirullah habibi, how about you type to me in something I can fucking read.

>implying that arabic isn’t the official language of spain

haha lol!!

Attached: 1554461929241.png (657x624, 46K)

It's just like Spanish.
Azul.
Celeste.

We say our flag is celeste y blanca.

Is the cultural background of canadians so weak coming in to contacts with foreign elements makes it disappear?

Pretty much that's what happens between Canada and America, but isn't every country gradually becoming more American? But yeah, we tend to appropriate things that are introduced to us. Perogies are considered a Canadian invention by most Canadians and I'm not kidding. Food packaging will even describe the product as "a traditional Canadian favorite".

>celeste y blanca
>not albiceleste

Not really, no, dumbass. We have a world for Blue, Azul, and we have a word for Cyan, Celeste, Russian clearly distinguishes these as completely different colours, while Cyan for us is just a shade of blue, the point of this thread is that Russians think about blue in a different manner, you can't compare with us, moron.

Blue
And light blue

We have two words for them as well but it's a meme. כחול and תכלת

BP is soft and sweet and smells good