Hong konganons haven't been posting for a while, what's up?

hong konganons haven't been posting for a while, what's up?

Attached: 1920px-Flag_of_Hong_Kong.svg.png (1920x1280, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m6zctgmBwWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to get off Mr Xi's wild ride

Attached: image0.jpg (1600x471, 119K)

Why haven't you embraced communism yet chinkanon?

冚家鏟

>hong konganons
they're called hongers

shut up nigger

dllmch on79 hgc

shut the fuck up LEAF

proposal: let's kill the old hag

Attached: 港府執意推進《逃犯條例》修法民陣謹慎動員民眾抗爭1_(cropped).jpg (572x762, 205K)

shut the fuck up fucking cantomonkey
i hope xi jinping rolls his tanks all over your friends and familys bodies

Attached: 20190609_135535.jpg (397x351, 14K)

this

ngo nga diu lei lou mo jeung ji wa kay la mou
shut the fuck up cantomonkey no one speaks vietnamese here

They're Hong Kongers

I have a newfound respect for Hong Kong after this. I would pussy out as soon as the cops came and started attacking civilians but literally millions show up to protest despite that.
Keep on fighting hong kong anons

Attached: 1566192656365.jpg (1718x1080, 660K)

>I have a newfound respect for Hong Kong after this. I would pussy out as soon as the cops came and started attacking civilians but literally millions show up to protest despite that.
>Keep on fighting hong kong anons

Attached: 1566151607419.png (726x750, 124K)

butthurt proto chinkoid please go back to daily prc shilling

hong kongers are chinks too retarded fuck
>hating hong kong protestors=prc shilling
nice false dichotomy nigger.
hong kongers and ccp need to die

fuck the rioters
I'm all for peaceful protest but the rioters have wasted my time and caused me monetary loss
and some of the demands are unreasonable, I'm worried they actually will make Xi Dada send in the tanks

you are a proto chink which is worse, at least hong kongers are good looking
hating Hong Kong protestors is peak prc shilling.

When are they going to go full tiannamen mode

>proto chink
kek, do you know hong kongers (ie cantonese) are probably the chinks with most austronesian/proto-mongoloid admixture? fucking idiot

>hating Hong Kong protestors is peak prc shilling.
see

youtube.com/watch?v=m6zctgmBwWA

what's the tl;dr situation? why are people protesting? what do they want?

there's a difference between rioters and protestors, it's in the PRCs best interest to make them seem like the same thing

yeah, beating up random people in the crowd is peaceful protesting alright...

They are demanding a state funded torta de jamon

>why are people protesting?
paid CIA shills trying to delegitimize the PRCs sovereignity
>what do they want?
Suck Anglo cock and shoot themselves in the Knee.

you're not even using proto properly you fucking nigger! holy shit you're fucking dumb!
Praise Xi Jingping!

>hong kongers (ie cantonese) are probably the chinks with most austronesian/proto-mongoloid admixture
wrong
Cantonese are the TRVE Chinese having been pushed south by successive barbarian waves of invasion from the steppes
one of the last southern Song emperors is buried right here
Surely singapooreans are the ones with the most austronesian/proto-mongoloid admixture?

Extradition bill to be repealed (that would allow HKers to be tried in mainland China), and then it got "suspended" so now they're protesting because HK police are lying and conspiring with white shirt thugs
now they have 5 demands which basically boil down to "release all protestors no matter what they did and fix our broken paid off police system and stop calling it a riot"

>cantonese trying to larp as HAKKAS
lol, nice try. first you want to get rid of us, then you want to act as one of us.
fuck off cantonese piece of shit.

It started out as protest against the extradition bill before pro democracy rioters hijacked it.

So they didn't do shit about their former woman prime minister but now they are all coordinating riots? Sounds like bullshit to me, these people are getting paid

Reminder that HKers are the societal equivalent of mentally ill hapas.

Once you realize that it all makes sense.

Attached: 1562107449688.jpg (605x363, 33K)

I miss the HK poster who is obsessed with Muslim girls. Where is he?

>I have a newfound respect for Hong Kong after this. I would pussy out as soon as the cops came and started attacking civilians but literally millions show up to protest despite that.
>Keep on fighting hong kong anons

Attached: soyjack reddit5645.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Welp there goes their economy.

>they're called hongers
Soon to be mainlanders

Attached: hong kong soyjack4354.jpg (801x1200, 215K)

based but cringe

Most people are now using the protests to settle old scores (civilian street violence) and to steal shit (looters). It happens everywhere in the world so it's not a unique phenomenon.

a fucking LEAF

No, they're called Vancouverites

CIA subverting them into killing their own brothers
Sadly for them China doesn't stand the Jewish plot

Pretty sure that guy was a proxy

No stealing has happened at all, and shops for the most part haven't even been attacked. We are civilized in that respect

Based and redpilled

What are the chances that CIA spies organized this? I would not be surprised if it was coordinated by Washington, the Tibet protest in 2008 was proven to be of CIA's doings too.

This is 100% CIA

I thought China killed all the CIA spies there?

I wouldn't say it's 100% CIA since Hongkies does hate Mainlanders to some extent. Mainland Chinese acts savagely in Hong Kong Disneyland, they have a terrible attitude indeed.

Do Hong Kongers really?

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (512x384, 98K)

Nah, mainlanders are just stone age backwards subhuman peasants, and nobody wants them here.

Attached: CCA323C4-5C6D-4357-9B5E-AAFA2B9ACF93.jpg (828x830, 146K)

if my phone cover from HK doesn't arrive in time for those dumb protestors, I will never buy chink stuff again

They do, but China's going to make them disappear soon

Attached: 1560724823289.jpg (811x660, 73K)

kek

I saw a guy faint at a trolly stop in HK. All of the bug people scattered immediately. The only ones to help him were a young asian guy (local probably) and a white woman

Nice confirmation bias. The truth is you don't know where any of those people were from since they're all the same race. You belong in a gas chamber.

How do you not get a life in prison for this? Oh wait we already murder babies anyway. Abortion is cool.

Konganon

I hope tanks will charge rioters

So much this. Russians are especially a bunch of losers compared to them.

Chink diaspora shilling is strong

Same.

Hope Putin rapes your sister.

Fuck Putin and Fuck Winnie Pooh,

I hope they China can annex HK fully, Just because it would be a probable CB for America to go to war (protecting democracy and shit) and we could finally see a real happening

america wouldnt lift a finger for hong kong
maybe for taiwan but definitely not hong kong

>The truth is you don't know where any of those people were from since they're all the same race
yes, hence the term bug people
arrr roook same

annexing HK is the next step to Taiwan

white people are so cringe, should have just left him to rot

>some of the demands are unreasonable
what are they even demanding? Just some kind of guarantee that Xi doesn't annex them or full blown independence?

They want "full democracy" and for the chief executive to resign and for all those arrested to be released without charge. But since they didn't stop protesting after their original demand was met (scrapping the extradition bill), there's no reason for authorities to think they won't keep pushing until they get full anarchy. At this point they've expended any goodwill or sympathy the HK government had left for their movement.

The Five Demands have been the same since the start of all of this:

A formal withdrawal of the extradition bill

A retraction of the violent characterisation of peaceful protests as ‘riots’

An unconditional release of all arrested protesters

An independent commission of inquiry into police brutality in all events since June

Universal suffrage

The original bill was put on hold, protesters want the bill completely scrapped. Legally the piece of legislation still exists and can be resubmitted at anytime.

Fuck off Andrew Zhang

if Britain decides that China has broken the joint declaration what could they do ? legally could they re claim HK

Attached: h2dlgncgihjz.jpg (2048x991, 82K)

in your dreams anglo

you getting worried ? don't worry still got room in common wealth :)

yeah im worried that anglos will forget me >< hong kong always gets all the attention... :(

You can't annex your own territory.

Well that doesn't seem unreasonable

>Legally the piece of legislation still exists and can be resubmitted at anytime.
As it should be considering Hong Kong has ongoing extradition treaties with other countries. It makes zero sense for it not to have one with China when it's a Chinese territory.

I hope you're being sarcastic.

>A formal withdrawal of the extradition bill
The emotion to the bill is manipulated and exaggerated, the concept of the bill can be discussed and modified but the bill will not set aside forever.

>A retraction of the violent characterisation of peaceful protests as ‘riots’
But they are.

>An unconditional release of all arrested protesters
Which is against rule of law.

>An independent commission of inquiry into police brutality in all events since June
Basiclly remove the current goverment from power because you know who those ""independent"" members are dependent on.

>Universal suffrage
No allegiance, no self-rule.

The other countries HK has extradition treaties with don't have 99% conviction rates though.

And I hope you're being paid for posting

Doesn't matter, it's their system and Hong Kong is their territory.

Do you have any real arguments? You asked a question but only accepted answers you wanted to hear. Sounds like you're a piece of shit and should kys.

At the end of the day Jow Forums isn't the best place to get informed about the events in Hong Kong.... or anything serious in general. Go out and try to read as many things from different perspectives as possible, sources in Hong Kong like the South China Morning Post or even CCTV has a perspective we don't always see shown. I hate to say it but fucking le epic leddit has a lot of people on the ground for anecdotal news. Hear what all sides are saying, and what they're not saying that the other one is talking about.

Most importantly, like all emotional issues, its good to be able to take a step back and try to take other views into account so you can understand those views.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

CIA Hong Kong Protests War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Edward Snowden Guantanamo Bay CIA black sites Human Rights NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack Mossad cover up false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages Russian puppet president Guatemala syphilis experiment

Dude I don't give a fuck about Hong Kong n*ggers beyond memes. Xi can nuke em for all I care lmao.

based wife

I appreciate the effort but Jow Forums has HTTPS (although it's off by default) so it's useless.