The European era has ended

The European era has ended

Attached: world-map-share.png (1200x628, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/arslan_hidayat/status/1162828140269461504
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The age of men is over. the time of the orc has come.

At last! Time for the martians to invade

Attached: marsattacks2.jpg (750x400, 93K)

Attached: we6EIjI.png (7376x3308, 652K)

why did Tim Burton make that dumbass movie?

I hope Xi Jinping liberates europe so I can continue to get my neetbux.

>130 million
Ew. Kill all chilangos, now

It was a based movie and the trading cards are even more based.

Good, Eurocucks are pathetic subhumans

why does Jow Forums freak out about nigger overpopulation? ONE FUCKING COUNTRY has more pajeets than all of the niggers on the african continent

you know he sends neets to work camps right

What liberation? All they do is Xinjiang anybody they have control over.

Attached: 643.jpg (541x487, 57K)

He doesn't. He also doesn't know that in order to even buy vegetables he's going to have to show his ID.

twitter.com/arslan_hidayat/status/1162828140269461504

He did it for fun, and so did the actors

Because China is already shrinking and India will follow soon. But Africa's population will explode in the next 100 years

Please make one that only takes human population into account.

Africa is growing faster and even less civilized

Cuba is wrong, I think they had 2-3 millions at the time

where did it all go wrong

Attached: Contrast between British and Chinese Empires, 1916.jpg (2100x1048, 1.43M)

India's fertility rate is declining rapidly, their current fertility rate is lower than Argentina.
Africa, on the other hand is set to reach 2 billion within a few decades, and most of them will be desperate to flee to Europe for work

Stop giving them welfare. By welfare I mean aid. It's essentially the same. Africans are the welfare race.

Africa's just behind Asia and India but they'll follow the same pattern, see next pic

Attached: 1561246173347.png (4800x4584, 572K)

Attached: 1554293684767.jpg (1003x745, 168K)

The amount of welfare isn't changing much but their population is. Which means it's not the main reason for the population boom anyway

when everybody else was at the same development level as Africa is right now all of them had lower fertility, Sub-Saharan Africa is not following the same pattern

No religion. Religious families make 5 childs at least. But it's a good thing actually. Soon this masonic order will come.to an end and only religious peoe will survive

>The European era has ended
Rather, the end of human civilization.