Jow Forums fitness

>Country

>Age

>Do you go to the gym or do any sports regularly? if so, what do you do and for how long have you been doing it?

Attached: 1540044442809.jpg (1500x667, 150K)

Flag
Well yes of course I do, how did you know?

His body terrible.

flag
late twenties
used to lift, run, and swim religiously until I got a hernia five or so years ago and gave it all up. still ran a bit, but then I fractured something in my foot and gave that up too. been thinking about getting back into running lately because my foot feels alright nowadays.

I'm 19, I've been going to the gym for 30 minutes every other day for like 3 months now. I use weight machines and dumbbells and stuff. I can definitely see my arms getting bigger.

Italian
I go to the gym 4 times a week, almost a year and a half now

Flag
I'm 21 and have arthritis

Attached: pjgcaKH9qzg.jpg (720x960, 288K)

I run when it's warm. Don't lift or play sports anymore but my work is physical so I'm still in decent shape

I get my activity working outside

flag
Go to the gym everyday

Flag
mma, on and off about it for about 4 years. Im probably good enough to compete but you need to stick to a gym or something like if you want to start out competing.

Reckon I could knock your manlet ass out with one weak jab

Flag
Played american football for most of my life, nowdays i jog a few times a week and play beer league Flag football with old football buddies, my body has really decayed this year, fucked up shoulders are becoming a pain in the ass, im thinking on taking fitness more seriouslly from watching what i eat to do more exercise, turning 30 aint no joke

REcKOn i cOuLD kNOcK yOur MAnLet aSs OuT WitH onE WeAk jaB

Attached: 1554547746663.jpg (418x475, 25K)

I think I’ve got a tolerance for my type of exercise already. I’m prone to getting fat, and endless exercise is the only thing that is stopping me from becoming American tier bloated corpse. But it’s getting worse, I put more and more exercise in routine, and keep gaining weight.

your face after the encounter

the first boy is the hottest

Yours before and after.

Attached: average american.jpg (360x396, 155K)

what are you eating?

thanks for the proof i leave the fight UNSCATHED lmao dumb brit

gym 2 times a week since january

Thanks for admitting that your face looks like that when UNSCATHED you ugly mutt lol.

Various types of meat, eggs, green veggies. Total of 2200 calories a day, so I at least don’t fall from exhaustion. No, I don’t eat bread or anything like that. No, I don’t drink my calories. Yes, I tried keto and fasting.

yeah and your face will look even worse after i relocate your nose lmao

Had to quit cricket because i was ashamed of being a burden while having potential i could never find even going to training twice a week and couldn't play lower grades because theres never enough people.
Quit soccer but was always pretty shit.
Can't really pick up another sport without being a burden,. Too fat and autistic to do the gym.
Do shoulder shit and curls in my room alone now

>Too fat and autistic to do the gym.
but the gym is literally made for fatasses.

Maybe you've been doing the same routine for too long. Your body gets used to the routine and you star losing less calories doing the same thing.

The only way it will look worse is if you relocate my nose the same way your doctor relocated your foreskin.

Flag
I weight lift at home
Since dumbbell nan kilo moteru started airing

19*

Flag
Late 2x
Never set foot in a gym in my life

>brits
>athletic
kek

no your face already looks british. after i shift your nose over its done lol. probably doing you a favor with how many teeth would be ejected from your mouth

Really? U got tiny arms tho. Shame on u spaggeti

>leafs
>athletic
lmao

Attached: z.jpg (1880x2496, 307K)

Uk

I cycle 40 miles a week to get from work everyday
I walked 30 minutes everyday (as in specifically walking) and do minimum of 10000 steps a day usually
I do strength training. I used to be able to lift over 1/2/3/4 but i had a few illnesses and nongym injuries that made me quite weak again. So im now working back to 1234

I want to learn fighting and running but my foot ligament from breaking a bome is a bit fuked up so running comes with pain

You could have said that you didnt have your foreskin relocated and get me BTFO. But I knew your slow american wit would instead drive you to not deny that your are missing your foreskin, but instead double down on your simple mutt minded insults so I was not worried lmao.

I stretch and walk sometimes. I have a nice body, face and hair, so I don't need to lift since I already look good. Sorry gym monkeys.

Attached: 1547171356565.jpg (768x456, 116K)

i never once mentioned my (chad) (removed) foreskin. we're the international chads and brits are butthurt because why?

i can't do all the gym bitchiness and very specific etiquette and way you have to do everything on top of fighting the boredom.
Might be able to get a bar some weights for it and a bench press bench thing though pretty soon

Just wear headphones

just look up a single routine on the web, go to gym with phone/musicplayer and wear headphones/in-ears and do the one thing you learned

19, I go running about three times a week and do some calisthenics

The first sport I ever did was football on high school. Football, none of that gay soccer shit. I played for 3 years and then did a couple of months of olympic wrestling.
About two years ago I started lifting on and off (social service and shit). Last year I managed to grow my back and arms to a decent size but got demolished by some roastie, fell into depression, got fat and ballooned up to 90kg (168cms tall). Last week I managed to put myself together and got back into lifting. Watching videos of Brian Shaw and Eddie Hall inspired me into pursuing heavier lifts so now my routine changed. Now I put 3 days into growing my muscles and one day for a whole body workout with strength focused exercises. Hope it all goes well.

i am a very cowardly man and would just feel self-conscious anyway

>feel self-conscious
We all started somewhere. I strongly advice you to go to a gym and have an structured routine since the exercises you're doing are pretty isolated and you might end up injuring yourself.
In my experience most gym-goers are folks who also dealt with the same problems you did and very few of them are judgmental. Matter of facts the most judgmental cunts are the ones who have never lifted a weight.