Why do people use gook to refer to Koreans? I thought it was Vietnamese?

Why do people use gook to refer to Koreans? I thought it was Vietnamese?

Attached: IMG_4674.jpg (600x399, 44K)

>people
racists aren't people

i think it was koreans originally, i know zipperhead was

then what are el salvadorans?

I like dink but no one uses it. Platoon is such a good movie.

name of korea in korean language=hanguk/hangook
so the name comes from the korean language

It probably carried over from the Korean war to the Vietnam War

your masters

because in Korean the word for america is '미국' pronounced like 'mee-gook'.

During the korean war while americans and koreans fought on the same side to expel north korean, koreans who couldnt speak english would say the word 'meegook' for america

but americans thought they were saying 'me gook' as in calling themselves gooks.

thus, they called them gooks

I guess since 'ALL ASIANS LOOK THE SAME' to american, it carried over to calling all asians gooks

Gook (/ˈɡuːk/ or /ˈɡʊk/) is a derogatory term for certain people of East and Southeast Asian descent. The slur is frequently directed toward foreigners, especially people of Filipino, Korean, or Vietnamese descent.[1] It was originally predominantly used by the U.S. military during wartime, especially during the Korean War, and more so during the Vietnam War.[2][3]

Shut up spic

Go eat a lizard

Becareful Pablo, if you get too angry you might die of heart attack. Who will feed your family of fifteen if you die?

>imagine citing wikipedia

all asians do look the same tho

>two (you)s from filthy Jethros and their pet conosur alt rite along with them

Attached: 1551761963898.jpg (636x440, 30K)

no yankee, japs have more fucked up teeth, south eastern asian look tan because they work 3d jobs and look like a monkey.

Jap have eyes that slant more downwards than others

Also japs will soon be deformed because of all the radiation in their country

Only in South Korea

what is this thread about?

Stop thinking mutt you're unable to.

this
subhumans

As far as i am aware, the racist american boomer language towards asians is as follows:

Nips = Japanese
Gooks = Koreans
Zipperheads = Vietnamese
Chink = Chinese

In the Korean War, koreans fleeing to American troops would say something like me kook! Me kook! (I’m korean! I’m korean!) which we heard as “me gook”

They admire white people while having the smallest eyes in the world and discriminate better looking SE Asians baka so it will be best insult to call’em gook