Fuck bros, it hurts so bad. We could have had a politically stable foreign aid free africa

Fuck bros, it hurts so bad. We could have had a politically stable foreign aid free africa.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 1011K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iz2UpWPX-7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't forget that based Juju is going to kick yt out of South Africa for good and take back the farmland for the BLACK man

Attached: 620x349.jpg (531x349, 19K)

Based neo-Mugabe

>stable foreign aid free africa.
Yeah, yeah. And probably fusion nuclear reactors, flying cars, 1500m skycrapers everywhere and so on.

I know it is an oversimplification of a great leader but does anyone else really think that Thomas Sankara has amazing cock sucking lips?

God just imagine having a sleepover in the Burkinabe Parliament but you have to sleep on a mattress on the floor because he doesn't want to waste resources on you when they could go to irrigating land in the barren areas of the country to increase crop yields. Sankara would come and lay under the covers with you as you try to sleep, but its too hot to sleep because he removed air conditioning from government offices to show solidarity with the millions who don't have it. Imagine the sweaty lips on his dark African skin sliding up and down your shaft, redistributing his saliva over your cock like he redistributed the wealth of the various political dissenters his government had arrested in the first year of his Presidency.

Can you even know how hot this would be? You wouldn't even worry about the Mosquito flying around your face as he sucked harder and harder because he ensured the country was vaccinated against preventable diseases, so there would be nothing distracting you, Burkina Faso used to be called Upper Volta, and you were about to cum Over a Revolter, a revolter against political elites. He would make you feel even more special than the rural Burkinabe who no longer had to answer to tribal leaders due to the local CDRs taking the power away from them.

I'd love to cover his commie face in semen and laugh, his face white, he is finally displaying the french flag with pride, maybe this will fix his relations with Mali and the Ivory Coast, hnnng.

He was a handsome chap, indeed.

Patrice Lumumba and Thomas Sankara will return and will make whites pay for their sins.

t. still fucks up Africa to this day

no political stability is possible in shitholes with iqs in the 70s

>tf
You're the source of evil in Africa, and you're already paying the price, whiteboi.
youtube.com/watch?v=Iz2UpWPX-7g

cope more

Attached: 2EF72DF3-E3AC-4A92-9282-65BDC739AC59.jpg (640x452, 98K)

>marrying your cousin bad
At least I don't fuck my own homosexual brother, lmao @ catholic scums.

Attached: incest-map.jpg (960x640, 76K)

based, i have some hot cousins i would too if it wasn't frowned upon

You prefer goats tho, animals fucking other animals.

Ah yes, me. Let me tell you fuckheads that I don't own artifacts from the colonial era, I didn't looted african villages, I didn't rape nor kill anyone, in fact my elders PAID for this fucking mess, they PAID for roads, railways, schools, infrastructures so 'FRENCH' financial tycoons can grow even bigger. Colonisation had a cost, not a beneficial group of assets lmao. Cherry on the cake, I have to pay because some shithead corporazions are building a neo colonialism empire alongside the chinese ? LOL
I don't think it's going to work like that. If they really cared and were able to use a bit of their cognitive assets they'd get the heads, CEOs, Bolloré and consort, not the small bunch. But eh you know, NIGGERS, AND DUNECOON ARE GONNA NIG.

>t. had family sex with his tranny parents and siblings
FRENCH FAMILY FUN

Attached: ClownFrance.png (974x391, 224K)

what do you know about the source of the uranium used to power the nuclear reactors in france? although you're not wrong that the average person probably didn't (personally) benefit at all from colonialism

Shut up mutt, you're too black and therefore biased to take part of this.

what's up with the reddit threads
we just need a sykes picot thread and the trifecta of leddit posts is all here

I know that this uranium is the most expensive of all the other officialy. Kazakhs and australians are cheaper than nigerian. If you'd want a good argument you talk about the franc cfa, there I sort of agree it's really a money pump, but of you seriously think that this benefits the average french...haha... that's what these fuckheads think. I don't have my percentage on the cfa, dozens of administrators or politicians have their hand in the wallet way before me.

You do tho, the stolen money doesn't stay in their pockets, they'll use it to buy shit / invest in France.

And French citizens go there to work, so indirectly many, not all benefit from it ...

I do too. I do too. Thank you africa for those 3 euros and 2 ce.... *tax removes them for you becaude opération sangatte needs moniz*

>And French citizens go there to work, so indirectly many, not all benefit from it ...
Not even 5% of the french are linked to france afrique if you get rid of the army lmao.