Are muslims really behind everything good about India or is that just a meme?

Are muslims really behind everything good about India or is that just a meme?

Attached: IMG_4678.jpg (250x258, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hampi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Syria#Arrival_of_Spanish_Jews_in_Syria
quora.com/What-was-the-dirtiest-country-you-ever-visited
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Death to arabs/muslims!
I despise those smelly, evil, barbaric, primitive savages!

they were neither good nor bad.
India is used to seeing central despots invading the gangetic heartland and settling down.
People have been doing that since the time of the Aryans

Indian civilization is 7000 years old, Islam was created in the middle ages.

What is good about india?

>everything good about India

Attached: 1564810947692.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

No, Persians were. Likewise, the “islamic golden age” is really the Persian golden age.

>Indian civilization is 7000 years old
India isn't a real thing.

The american denies what he is too afraid to accept...

after the all the help muslims gave to these filthy kike rats during ww2, this is how they treat us, jews/israelis will be the deepest pits of hell, not only because of killing jesus but also the lying and cheating/backstabbing they've been doing since they've been birthed from satans asshole.

You're not wrong but you're being pedantic. South Asian civilization?

Based

>civilization
mudhuts dont count stupid beaner

Attached: INDIA-USA.jpg (1650x1903, 1.16M)

India really is aesthetic as fuck. I'm a little bit of a pooaboo, unironically.

This should give a pretty good idea of how old South Indian cities used to look like.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hampi

ayyyyy

Shahar...

why is a beaner shilling for poos, europe already had electricity before poos learned to build brick houses, sanitation wasnt introduced until the mughal empire arrived

So are you going to leave this site soon, shahar?

It's a meme, even though Muslims weren't as bad as Hindu Nationalist make them out to be.
Are you retarded?

Fuck off mutt subhuman

visit an indian village now, literally worse than african villages, compare it to european villages, looks like fucking tokyo compared to indian shitholes

>calls me a subhuman even though im white
>is a filthy 50 iq poo living in a white country
yikes

We know you are that paki just shut the fuck up you are so obvious you goat fucking faggot

whats with indians and their obessions with pakis, no im not a goat fucking retard paki, but you are a street shitting poo living on gibs in a white country however.

Alrigth post Ur eye color with time stamp then Mr Whitey

Stop taking the bait you faggot

I wonder why the "Persian golden age" was under Islamic and Arab rule, not under zoroastrianism.
Hmmmmmm ...

Attached: thinking.png (614x614, 31K)

Lets see what he does

How come is India such a shithole now when they could build such marvelous architectures?

alright but first prove you're not a filthy shitskin living in a white country, post your upper hand

Attached: 2A42B739-79FA-4241-BE2E-14677FB3DABC.png (602x452, 425K)

This is what we get for saving the jews from slaughter in iberia, you begged us to take you with us because you knew christian spaniards would kill you all.

What are you talking about paki ?.I never said I'm not indian now go ahead and post Ur eye

India is way more powerful than japan, you're probably an amerimutt but i will say what i want to say anyway, india is sovereign nation while japan is literally owned by the USA.

lmao filthy shitskin, you need to go back

Half of Jews in the Levant prior to 1948 were Iberians, Hitler indeed did nothing wrong.

he's obviously a GI stationed in japan

It doesn't matter if it is a sovreign nation or not.
It's a fucking filthy shithole nonetheless.

based, we were too merciful to those disgusting kikes and look how they repay us, we should have gotten rid of them while we can.

>Half of Jews in the Levant prior to 1948 were Iberians
proofs?

at least that filthy shithole is all indian kek, i would rather live in india that live in the biggest most dangerous most mongrelized shithole on earth america.

>Muh India was created by foreign imperialist powers meme

You do realise that an idea of unified Hindu culture was a thing very long ago and India is much older than your artificial cunt right?

I hear the non-insane Muslims actually vote for Modi over there.

why dont you go back to goatfuckistan though?

lol trust me, you wouldnt, its the biggest shithole on earth for a reason

says you, maybe their air is polluted as fuck, maybe a lot of them shit on streets, maybe they dont smell so good, but at least i wont get shot by niggers for looking at them funny, and i wont be forced to eat the same burgers and fries every single day, and i wont be living in a ZOG state where everyones mind is consumed by the media/internet.

I didn't mean they exactly made up for a half of the Jews in the Levant, but there was too much of them.
>Captain Domingo de Toral, who visited Aleppo in 1634, mentions over 800 houses of Jews who spoke Castilian.[31] An anonymous Jewish traveler[32] who arrived a few years after the Spanish immigration, found at Damascus 500 Jewish households;
800 and 500 households are big numbers at that time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Syria#Arrival_of_Spanish_Jews_in_Syria

quora.com/What-was-the-dirtiest-country-you-ever-visited

>arab rule
You goat fuckers didn't rule over anybody or anything LMAO. Ottomans and Iranians have ruled over Arabs. Not only did they rule you, but you had to fight under several Iranian leaders. Does the name Saladin ring any bells, s*mite?

>Persian
Where do you see Persia on the map?

are you a amerimutt or iranian diaspora?

Attached: 1565958202264.jpg (2248x2435, 1.78M)

Now you know you fucked up

The Islamic golden age was during the Abbasid Caliphate you absolute retard.

Attached: Arab.jpg (326x326, 28K)

The only good thing in india is the philosophy and muslins arent responsible for that.

Attached: 1565595176181.png (386x586, 98K)

You sound like an Islamophobic faggot.

>what is Gupta Empire