>Holland
>Germany
>Switzerland
>Australia
>New Zealand
>Singapore
>Japan
>South Korea

The rest is alright, I don't dislike them, but most smell bad and are irrelevant. Which countries do you love?

Attached: love.gif (500x281, 467K)

Sorry, forgot to mention Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, Faroe Islands and Finland. They are very cool and important too

Attached: cat biting blanket.jpg (400x431, 57K)

Where is italy

Attached: 1565987036483.jpg (399x179, 22K)

Countries I love and want to visit:
>

> vacation list
> "eh, belgium never is in any of these lists, muh irrelevancy"
> *sees list*
thank you

Attached: 1479593830866.jpg (635x903, 184K)

Everyone I know who went to Belgium was extremely disappointed. “It was just like France but... there was nothing to do or to see”

yeah but they are idiots and go to Brussels and Wallonia... where they speak Fr*nch

nobody wants to visit mexico kek.

>smell bad and irrelevant
what's famous mexican? I can't say. And we are clean. I think mexican are smell bad

And where do fuck do you go in Belgium? Your country is as large as my city, who the hell knows where to go, you look on the map “eh, looks like A CITY and a few villages” and naturally you choose Brussels

shut up yayoi monkey, mexico is based

Please visit NZ first.

Attached: 1543084086408.jpg (850x850, 123K)

shut the fuck up rodrigez

Your country is soo isolated, it doesn't even appear in most maps

yeah but its not and everything interesting is in the parts where they don't speak french. Brugge? Ghent? Antwerp? Leuven? you got medieval and early modern cities only hours appart from eachother. and you got the west side with the World war stuff. Brussels is nationwide agreed upon shithole here. so yeah people who know nothing about the country just go to the capital and be dissapointed since they check out the worst part of the country.

Thats why he needs to visit it first, before everyone forgets where it is.

Attached: 1551058941397.jpg (250x219, 14K)

you shut the fuck up pvt. ramirez in okinawa

Bruges is great but honestly you're not being fair to Wallonia, I loved Bouillon.
And Brussels has some great architecture, the real problem is the sheer amount of tourists and the fact that it has essentially no identity, being some sort of pan-European megalopolis where every language in Europe(and beyond) is spoken.

well dude, its not sucking out 6 billion euro's out of your gdp every year so i can understand that, you are free to claim it for France any day.

Irredentism is a mental illness.

make an execption ;)

nobody has insulted Japan. We all agree that Japan is pretty neat and cool

Countries I want to visit
>All first world countries
Help

I want to visit some carribean islands

Attached: kimg1_GLSX11_s09.jpg (680x460, 117K)

Japanese flag of the imitation
Don't be afraid

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

For me it’s the same except I would add in a MENA country and possibly Italy and Finland and Sweden