Has anyone here ever worked in China?

Has anyone here ever worked in China?
I'm thinking of teaching English there for a year since I can't find any work with my degree.

Attached: Chinese_flag_(Beijing)_-_IMG_1104.jpg (1280x960, 93K)

what is your degree

Bumping because I am coincidentally in the same boat; I'm merely waiting to get my documents sent from the US so I can hand them to the Chinese embassy.

BA in Journalism and Communications.
I've been looking for a decent job for the last 3 months and haven't found shit.
I don't even want much, just enough to live off of.

But if I work in China, I would be getting paid enough to actually live on my own and I would be experiencing something different for once in my life.

What's the point teaching english when learning chink is more important?

China has an enormous demand for English teachers because of their recent rapidly growing economy. They want an English speaking population so that China can be on equal footing on the world stage.

lol don't do it, im a chinese myself dealing with those mainland chinks sometimes, they are truly different species

Attached: lrNHGbS.png (1400x5552, 946K)

They need a lot of native english teachers there, good carreer plan.

I think non-Asians are legitimately scared of China.

Better off NEET than going to China as a US citizen

you have to go back

>why yes im a chinese myself
>my great great grandfather is cantonese and hakka

My ex has been teaching those online ESL courses for Chinese children. If you want a tip, go to Eastern Europe they still are in a state where they love Amerikanskis unconditionally, teaching in China is horrible

This. Its annoying how Cantonese pretend to be Chinese in the UK. Only han are real, like me.

>go to Eastern Europe they still are in a state where they love Amerikanskis unconditionally,

Hope Putin put those bastards in their place soon

I literally just came from Russia, man. I only left because my VISA ended. The money isn't great there anyway; in China, it;s much better.

I heard you guys are the Jews of Malaysia when it comes to business, if true then I hope they burn you to death.

Attached: SS.png (680x757, 43K)

Russians are even bigger Ameri-boos than Eastern European, you can say you’re a manager for some big company from American and you’ll literally have all Russian women creaming their pants. Russians are faux as fuck

its not our fault that lesser races cant compete when it comes to making money

With that degree a lot of opportunities are opened up in the world of TEFL, dont go to shithole china

>carreer plan.
it's a decent "job" for a high school grad, or someone who graduated college with a BA in uselessness; but "career" suggests that there is a trajectory towards higher-paying positions. A veteran ESL teacher isn't much better off than a newbie ESL teacher. The only real way to lvl-up as an ESL teacher would be to invest your own money into starting a small ESL company.

Money might be better in China but everything else is way worse, especially working conditions. Enjoy getting shit upon by some 30 something woman who can’t speak two sentences of English

Didn't a Hakka annihilate like 30 million of you? Why do you guys pretend you are in any way superior?

hakkas are ubermensch but every other chinese person says we are not chinese lol

well we pretty much make all the money, all boss you see are chinese