There are two drunk men yelling outside my house and I'm scared. It's monday, 3 in the morning

There are two drunk men yelling outside my house and I'm scared. It's monday, 3 in the morning.

Why are straight men so scary and problematic?

Attached: 1566188331171.jpg (1200x1187, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hMS8RtYVouc
youtube.com/watch?v=sMYhA_14ueI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

y r u a fag

dunno

You sure they aren't lovers bickering?

Are they from the enemy cartel?

Are you the cat or the duck?

dont worry too much friend
is it hard being a gay where you are from?

Ignore them

call 911

I hope so
Yes
Cat
No really, I've never been discriminated, not even bullied by anyone, never. But probably it's because I'm a 1.85, brown, big, hairy man lol

Then why haven’t you turned them into a sieve yet?

Go point a gun at them and shoo them away

Invite them in for a cup of tea to settle their argument

It's like that every other day here.
I live surrounded by bogan scum who don't have the slightest bit of shame or awareness. One will be blasting music and smashing windows in tye middle of the morning only to get into a fight a couple of days later with a neighbour because he was pissed off at them having a domestic dispute and being loud late at night.
Selfish hypocrites who offer nothing to humanity. Sometimes I wish I could walk over to some of them with a gun when they are screaming over some bullshit and stop the noise permanently.

There are maybe three hours of the day that aren't flooded with obnoxiously loud shitty music, endless traffic, shouting drunks, screaming kids or the cunt mothers screaming at their kids from a distance, to be quiet.
I hate people and can't remember the last time I had a decent period of quiet and rest.

thats good

El marica

>Why are straight men so scary and problematic?
How do you know they aren't a gay couple having a lovers' quarrel?

Attached: drawn happy yoba.png (522x389, 25K)

>There are maybe three hours of the day that aren't flooded with obnoxiously loud shitty music, endless traffic, shouting drunks, screaming kids or the cunt mothers screaming at their kids from a distance, to be quiet.
>I hate people and can't remember the last time I had a decent period of quiet and rest.
I live surrounded by gopnik/bydlo/eastern yuro trash/whatever and I relate a lot.

Sounds like you live in a shit hole.
Maybe you should move.

But what should he do if they prefer coffee?

play it to them youtube.com/watch?v=hMS8RtYVouc

They're singing Komander songs
If I do that they will discover my meth lab and I don't have change for bribes
They're 2
Sounds like a good idea
Straights are the niggers of gender
Trava y peronista
Of 100 men 95 are straight 3 are bi, 2 are gay + some tranies. It's just probabilities. Also 99.5% of male criminals are straight :S
This one is better
youtube.com/watch?v=sMYhA_14ueI

lol stop being such a faggot

Attached: s9hsupihv6h31.png (749x722, 736K)

Attached: 1565348481566.webm (800x1422, 2.95M)

>two drunk men yelling
>scary

Don't go to Oktoberfest or any sort of festival/football/hockey game. You ain't gonna like it.

you're the faggot making all these tranny roleplay threads on /v/ arenlt you

Attached: justice.webm (480x480, 320K)

why

it's a faggot

Is ok fren just ignore them and don't let them ruin your comfiness.

Attached: 15626571195337794151307394385703.png (750x725, 798K)