Do Texas and California belong to Mexico? Should Americans give them back?

Do Texas and California belong to Mexico? Should Americans give them back?

Attached: 250px-Texas_in_United_States.svg.png (250x155, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_Gini_coefficient
humanphenotypes.net/Mexicid.html
humanphenotypes.net/Californid.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

Yes

If our president wasn’t a cuck Cuba and half of Mexico would be ours

Only Texas. They can keep commiefornia and their degenerate dwellers.

Yes
Based

ALL American continued should belongs to NATIVES BVLLS

Yes it’s rightfully Mexican clay.
FUCK AMERIKKKA, AND FUCK WH*TOIDS FREE AZTLAN

Meanwhile we're enjoying the riches from the tech industry

Attached: 8CE51D47-909E-4491-A133-F806B822045E.png (6460x3480, 2.39M)

France, Britain and India have higher GDP than California

You? You aren’t enjoying shit, California is one of the states with the highest inequality lmao

What you enjoy are homeless people everywhere and stepping in piles of their piss and syringes

Take the southern half of commiefornia and all the leftist filth and nigger crime that goes with it. Texas stays unless you want to trade the very south of Texas near the Rio Grande/Brownsville area for northern Chihuahua.

Texas, yes. California should be it's own state.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_Gini_coefficient

Californians don’t see a penny from the tech industry lol

>we
t. works a dead end retail job

One of the biggest goal post moves and lies ever. Silicon valley and hollywood are the only reason why commiefornia is "rich". C has the highest wealth inequality in the US and it is so disingenuous that people their gloat that we have such high GDP. If you were to spread out the Silicon valley companies nationwide, C would be Georgia tier. Also consider that hollywood actors with their millions skew the data.

Non-techie Californians haven't contributed to it, so I don't see why they should get rewarded.

Flip that comment and you're golden. Texas has everything that makes a country powerful. Their army/marine/air national guard can compete with any European country as well as their tech and nuclear industries; not to mention natural gas and oil. The only thing CA has is silicon valley and agriculture.

One way or another they'll be Mexican again soon

Don’t worry I’m doing my part on banging white chicks and knocking them up #FREEAZTLAN

tech industry is a cancer that doesn't produce enough jobs

Code monkeys make like 80k a year tops which is not a lot at all in California

You're not doing yourself any favors by doing that, you're just creating more creaturas.

Basado y castizopildora.

Also forgetting about agriculture, tourism, UC scientific research, being on the pacific side of global imports, military tech and bases... You have a very shallow understanding of the CA economy saying that it's only the "silicon valley and Hollywood"

So let me outline a vision for an independent Californian state:
- Automate everything.
- Cover the desert with solar panels.
- Keep leeching off the US military. It works for NATO.

based

False. Graduates make $100k, more if you're not a moron.

Pretty much nailed it.

I’m increasing the size of mi raza Holmes anything to help AZTLAN be free. Utah Arizona and Nevada are next.....

Texas belongs to the Tejanos. fuck Mexico, fuck the u.s. and most of all fuck niggers

$100K a year is nothing in SF. Seriously.

Lmao no they don’t you idiot, maybe specific engineering fields but your typical programmer in California makes like 60-80k which barely will get you by in the Bay Area without roommates

Um sweetie, those kids will speak english and be mostly whitoid (I don't believe your pure indio LARP)

Indeed. $100K is a pessimistic lower bound.

>typical programmer
I think your idea of a typical programmer is a high school dropout trying to write HTML and CSS.

They live in California (aztlan) they will be surrounded by Spanish speakers and Mexican culture. I don’t have to worry about anything

Based

and yet the chicano wonders why whites don't like him
>ONLY I CAN BE RACIST
kys

Are you autistic.

Nah but you are. Your posts read like a aspie

>T history inept wog

Nothing I said was racist, he was telling me they won’t be Mexican but I reassured him that because they already live in Mexican clay that I don’t have to worry. Also there’s nothing wrong with pride but when it becomes an obsession (kinda like you) it becomes dangerous

You are because you are taking his bait seriously

>Nothing I said was racist
Knocking up "white girls" to promote your agenda is kind of racist. It'd be like white guys knocking up blacks to promote their idea of phasing out black people.
>he was telling me they won’t be Mexican but I reassured him that because they already live in Mexican clay that I don’t have to worry.
It's not Mexican clay. Spain has a better claim on it than you do. You possibly had a claim in the 19th century but this land has been part of the US longer than it was ever Mexican. It could be native land but CHI's aren't really native.
>Also there’s nothing wrong with pride but when it becomes an obsession (kinda like you) it becomes dangerous
>(kinda like you)
huh? I don't have an obsession, you do when you'll go as far as fucking people for an ideology lmfao. are you stupid or what

How does history come into this? I don't give a fuck about whether a Republic of Texas existed in the 19th fucking century. If I cared about historical precedent, I would be sucking Mongolian cock.

I'm bored and have nothing better to do. Plus there are people that irl think like this sadly. It's sad really

>CHI's aren't really native.
Im not him but we are native to this land, californian amerindians and mexican amerindians are from the same family

Most people dont think like that, stop taking bait on anime forums seriously

I can tell you’re getting mad at me for helping my raza so let me tel you this. If you have such a problem with white folk disappearing why don’t you go get a gf and have kids instead of bitching on a Tibetan throat humming forum ? Oh yeah that’s right you can’t because you’re a bitch boy who can’t handle the fact that we’re taking back our land. Have fun shooting up a Walmart in frustration wh*Te boi

>Im not him but we are native to this land
You're not really dude. CHI's are byproduct of Mestizos which are half european half native. You're not even full native and look nothing like a native on a reservation.
>californian amerindians and mexican amerindians are from the same family
huh? amerindians are amerindians. Too bad 70% of Mexicans are Mestizos.

I never said most people do, dude. There are some. Calm yourself.

@110084603
No more (you)'s for you man. It's cringy now.

Chis aren’t even 50 % native anymore it’s been bred out of them by them just having kids

Yeah I don't know the exact percentage of genealogy but it gets lower with each generation. modern CHI's have an even less claim then did they did probably two hundred years ago.

Holy shit dude based

Attached: ACBFFA41-6142-4CDB-BA27-6C1E4E4097D8.jpg (937x926, 84K)

>CHI's are byproduct of Mestizos which are half european half native.
Many chis are atleast 60% native
>You're not even full native and look nothing like a native on a reservation.
Not all natives are the same we only look similar to the californian ones because those are the ones we are mosy closely related to and american natives arent pure either.
Most natives in the americas have white admixture.

>californian amerindians and mexican amerindians are from the same family
huh? amerindians are amerindians.

Nope not all amerindians are from the same amerindian subrace.
Andeans, margids, centralids, plains indians and amazonians are all different

>Too bad 70% of Mexicans are Mestizos.

Most mexicans are not "true mestizos" (50/50) , we are mixed but most of our blood is native

>Calm yourself
Why are you telling me to calm myself?
These are all my comments, im not being aggressive

He can’t handle people disagreeing with him or proving him wrong so he’s covering his ears with his fingers like an autistic child

>There are some
Ok its just the minority who thinks like that so no need to get defensive over some user baiting for (you)s

>Many chis are atleast 60% native
"No"
>Not all natives are the same
Ok
>because those are the ones we are mostly closely related
Mostly how? Related by how much?
>american natives arent pure either.
They are a lot purer than CHI's by far. At least the ones that don't marry white people or whatever.
>Nope not all amerindians are from the same amerindian subrace. Andeans, margids, centralids, plains indians and amazonians are all different
I'm literally not talking about South America. Only southwest natives and natives from Mexico back when. Of course a native from the midwest plains won't be the same as some Amazonian.
>Most mexicans are not "true mestizos" (50/50)
Mestizo literally means half euro half native. Each generation that gets less and less sure but that is what the word means. Last time I saw a statistic was saying 70% of the country is Mestizo.
>we are mixed but most of our blood is native
Can I get a source on that please

Most mexicans are margids so you cant expect us to look like the plains indians from your old cowboy movies

Attached: Mexican indios.png (456x293, 152K)

So you're the guy calling me autistic then you say you weren't aggressive? lmfao

>he can only ad hom
see that is why I'm chatting with him and not you.
>so no need to get defensive over some user baiting for (you)s
>responding is being defensive
I say it how it is. That's why I said chill. Christ dude have you never had a convo. The dude was obviously baiting but that doesn't mean everyone does.

>no
Yes, you think we arent because you expect us to look like plains indians

>related by how much
Californian amerindians and mexican amerindians are both from the margid indian family
>They are a lot purer than CHI's by far.
They are only purer than chis who are from northern mexico

>Mestizo literally means half euro half native.
Yes but most mexicans are not half euro half white, we are either more euro than native or more native than euro.
>Can I get a source on that please
Most mexicans are from central and south pacific mexico and those regions have more amerindian than white admixture.

Attached: 56789990.png (1480x1401, 838K)

>half euro half white,
My bad, I meant half euro half native

These are the indians we are related to, we are both from the margid group

humanphenotypes.net/Mexicid.html
humanphenotypes.net/Californid.html

Attached: 89997626.png (716x1231, 337K)

>Yes, you think we arent because you expect us to look like plains indians
Because plain indians are full native? I know you guys aren't full native. Probably even much less now. Like for example, if a guy from France has a kid with a Polish Girl that girl is half and half. But if that girl years later has a kid, that kid will be 1/4. An so on, until we get the 1/16th Cherokee indian meme.
>They are only purer than chis who are from northern mexico
O.....k? Are you saying you're not a CHI from parents from northern mexico? In fact this point helps me out completely because it just shows that CHI's are even less native then they think (assuming they're from northern and some middle Mexico. And when they're born and live in the US it's even less.
>Yes but most mexicans are not half euro half white, we are either more euro than native or more native than euro.
Sure, from the representative samples it was either half whatever with a quarter in whatever else. So if it was half euro it would be a quarter native. Even less now, again. Not even 60% native. Assuming you're from Northern Mexico and not yucatan or whatever.
>Most mexicans are from central and south pacific mexico and those regions have more amerindian than white admixture.
I would like a source on that now, finally.

We wont look like the natives in reservations because we are not from the same family

Attached: 91919293.png (720x1124, 338K)

>Because plain indians are full native?
They are not, all natives are mixed, the only pure ones are in the amazon.

>O.....k? Are you saying you're not a CHI from parents from northern mexico? In fact this point helps me out completely because it just shows that CHI's are even less native then they think (assuming they're from northern and some middle Mexico.

Im from the south pacific the region with the number 15

>And when they're born and live in the US it's even less.
Living here does not change your genetic composition

>They are not, all natives are mixed, the only pure ones are in the amazon.
Mixed with what? Other natives? That's still native unlike Mestizos that have literally european dna.
>Im from the south pacific the region with the number 15
Ok but you do realize your situation is circumstantial? And only to people in that region? And that that region is a one with a sample bias? A lot of other regions have european samples from representative samples.
>Living here does not change your genetic composition
It does if you live here, get married, and have kids. It brings in a whole new bunch of DNA that wouldn't be there if you stayed in your region. Over time that DNA is gonna get phased out with each passing generation. There is a reason why people in the US are all mutts and no pure European ethnicity. Unless you're specifically finding people with the same DNA as you but that is autistic and nobody does that.

I still like a source on that one claim though

mixed with europeans not with other natives, amerindians from america arent arent any purer than the mexican ones we just look different because we are not the same type of native.
Expecting us to look the same is like excpecting spaniards and slavs to look the same

>mixed with europeans not with other natives
Where are you getting this? I'm not saying all natives are pure but the ones from the southwest region were systemically raped if I remember correctly.
>amerindians from america arent arent any purer than the mexican ones
Sure assuming they are both pure.
>we just look different because we are not the same type of native. Expecting us to look the same is like excpecting spaniards and slavs to look the same
Are you a little behind because we already addressed this a couple posts back. You didn't address anything I said in my post

sorry
weren't systematically*

Attached: FT_15.06.12.Interracial.png (312x386, 8K)

Ahh so modern day. Also where is hispanic on this chart or is it lumped with amerindian?

Also you never gave me that one claim or addressed any of my points in the past like two posts. So I'm gonna assume you're trolling at this point.

Your goverment does not consider us amerindians

Because you aren't which was this whole conversation was about up until you decided to stop addressing my points.

We should be considered white then

Also
>your government
>posts under a US flag
Do you not consider yourself American? You're no better than that larping LA RAZA guy

I mean, according to the US census you are. Ever heard the term white then non-hispanic white? And most times jails will just put some CHI as white anyway?

>Do you not consider yourself American?
White peopled founded this country, if most white people consider me an american I am one if they dont im not.
the goverment is still making distinctions between us by calling us hispanic whites, we should just be considered white without a hyphen

If you want people to assimilate dont make a distinction by calling them hispanic, most chicanos dont even know proper spanish, why are we called hisapnic?

Just call us white or amerindian depending on on our racial background

>White peopled founded this country, if most white people consider me an american I am one if they dont im not.
Are you that one guy on this board that says he's not american because white people don't consider him one? In that case, why the fuck do you care what other people consider you? If you're born on this land, under US naturalization laws you're American. Full stop. The fact that because people consider you as not american and you accept that just shows how dumb you are. Sorry dude but it's the truth.
>the government is still making distinctions between us by calling us hispanic whites, we should just be considered white without a hyphen
White is dumb fucking term anyway that doesn't make much sense. Chances are white will include you in 50 years like it did with Italians and Irish people and etc. White, black, yellow, shit is retarded. And fuels our countries racism.

>The fact that because people consider you as not american and you accept that just shows how dumb you are

Countries are like ethnic tribes, if you arent accepted by the majority it means you arent part of the country

you're dumb as fuck dude also I think you don't want to be american considering how easily you want to dismiss it. Fuck you

90% of Latin Americans are their own race at this point, kind of like South Asians are neither East Asian nor Middle Eastern. The other 10% are blacks around the Caribbean and some pseudo-Italian admixed folk in rural Argentina and Uruguay.

Your country makes ethnic/racial distinctions between its citizens, it calls black people african americans even tho they have been here since the beginning of this country, it calls brown americans hispanic regardless if they are culturally hispanic or not.
Everyone is a hyphenated american here, we arent "UNITED" like we should be.
We are not a nation.

>Your country
I'm done talking to you now

"Americans" will have a civil war eventually, they are not united and they all hate each other lol

Im leaving your shithole country

Yo soy indio mestizo

O cholo como dicen en peru

Imagine being a new worlder
>the only continent that cares about race
>also the only continent that doesn't have any homogeneous racial groups
must be hard

We should all just be considered american, white people are all euromutts, most amerindians in north america are part white and blacks are part european, no one is pure here

Seethe

Mexicans didn't build Texas or California, Anglos did. And now that Anglos created some of the richest states to ever exist Mexicans are leaving their third world shithole to leech off a superior race. They won't rest until they turn all of North America into a shithole and they're proud of it. That's how subhuman they are, they pride themselves on their poverty, crime and disease. They pride themselves on destroying a great nation, maybe when they've run all of North America into the ground they'll realize their mistake but they're so stupid that I doubt it.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Who cares. It's going to look like mexico anyway