My mother is Silesian and my Father is Swedish

My mother is Silesian and my Father is Swedish

Attached: Actually_me.jpg (500x500, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/human-interest/2010/02/why-do-danes-have-smaller-nuts-than-finns.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So you're Polish?

SILESIAN, not p*lish

I have no idea what Silesian means. Sounds like a coping minority group trying to piggyback on some ancient peoples success.

My mother is from Silesia, Poland. Historically German area only recently inhabited by poles.

MY FATHER WAS A 100% pureblooded DANE BVLL
HE TOOK HIS RED-HAIRED COUNTRY TEXAS GIRL SLAVE
AND DILUTED BOTH HIS PURITY AND HIS CHILDRENS CHANCE AT FREE HEALTH CARE AND HAVING A COMMUNITY
Scandinavia plz keep your BVLLS away, I and my 7 siblings would've much preferred to be born in Denmark, Norway, or Sweden

>Sounds like a coping minority group
>Historically German area only recently inhabited by poles.

>Historically German area only recently inhabited by poles.
>piggyback on some ancient peoples success.

Attached: 1536982092500.jpg (250x216, 5K)

You’re half Danish and half mutt?

Danebvlls can't be controlled. They walk over other scandinavian "men" like it's nothing. 90% of scandinavians decend from a southern Jutlander from 10 000 years ago

3 of her grandparents came from engl*nd and the last one was Fr*nch from Normandy

is there anything we can do to stop the DANE menace? i'm only 6"2 i can't out BVLL you fuckers

Sorry dude, i'm not a danebvll. My wife's son is however. Maybe in the future we can stop them

>Silesian
>not Polish

Attached: 1.png (509x480, 481K)

tell me of the DANE
why must he inseminate and conquer every fertile, young, curvaceous womb he comes by?

Attached: spread of the DANE.jpg (208x262, 11K)

Typical p*le cope. Silesians hate you lol

High testosterone. Pic related is the average DANE

Attached: NORDIC_BVLL.jpg (519x591, 26K)

what the fuck that looks like me and my dad but our hair is a reddish-brown mix

hot

>dane
>high test
oh no no no

Attached: tinydanenuts.png (762x669, 139K)

If this article is real then there's a lot of mentally ill people obsessed with bullshit out there.

slate.com/human-interest/2010/02/why-do-danes-have-smaller-nuts-than-finns.html

>Gaining ground is the theory that a chemical or combination of chemicals disrupt the hormones early in life, says UCSF urologist Laurence Baskin. “The exposure has to be in the first trimester, because the penis is a done deal by 17 weeks,” he explains.
So 'people are saying' all sorts of things but nothing is certain? Jesus, men are already insecure as fuck now we have this crap to deal with?

>article says 9% of danes have an undescended testicle
>and that low levels of androgens are to blame
golly

>Dr. Michael Joffe at Imperial College, London, points out that testicular cancer cases mysteriously started rising in the mid 19th century.
oh i see, when 2/5ths of people stopped dying before they were 5 and the rest started to live past 45, RATES of testicular cancer started to rise.
Stats are hard, It means people are living long enough to die of other things than colds and skinned knees.

Sexy. Please come to Sweden and fuck our women

Written by a mentally ill finn. Tell me f*nn, if finns are so masculine why are you so unpopular with women?

im sorry im not black enough
give my family a few generations for me to fuck some fertile black queens

Do you look like this?

Attached: Link.png (900x800, 543K)

>they hate you
yeah thats why they revolted in 1918 against germans LOL

>100 years ago

Yikes, get with the times, old man.

cope & seethe

Attached: 1552766812028.jpg (592x492, 73K)