If you were going to be reborn in a working class family in a country in asia,which one would you pick?

If you were going to be reborn in a working class family in a country in asia,which one would you pick?

Attached: map-of-asia.gif (1000x822, 147K)

Ukraine

Qatar

Finland

Vietnam

My ancestral homeland

Attached: 1566197265552.jpg (373x639, 39K)

Nihon

Ukraine

>in asia
Can I just stay dead?

jordan, we're possibly the most based country on earth, i can't imagine not being jordanian.

cucked by Israel

>Hey jewtin, come check this goy out.

Attached: hewhew.png (595x328, 323K)

I hate to say it, but unironically Singapore

careful you will wake up the doomer singapore user with his 50 copypastas about how shit it is

yes, bu you are more cukced than us

singapore belongs to HAKKAS
no cantonese people allowed

so what lol? life here is comfy as fuck, israel is actually our greatest ally now, it's peaceful and safe, and everyone is sunni muslim, this is heaven, so glad i wasn't born somewhere else.

what the difference between chinks?

lmao yall hakkas were still grazing cattle on the Yangtze when Cantonese Punti BVLLS (and Hokkiens) were roaming the seas and jewing early modern southeast asia

also your queen is super hot milf, i want her to rimming my ass.

Attached: Queen_Rania_of_Jordan_Official_Release_05_(cropped).jpg (1861x2368, 2.26M)

>HAKKA BVLL
golden bloodline, descended from ancient HWAN-XIONGNU-HUANGHE civilisation
>cantonese monkeys
have only partial huanghe blood but mostly austronesian/vietnamese admixture

shut the fuck up or deng xiaoping, deputy god emperor of HAKKA BVLLS, will do another tiananmen but this time on hong kong.

Yes she is so beautiful, i love our queen, she is fair and just and always helps us.

i heard some people hates her

>Do it again mister Hong

Attached: 220px-Hong_Xiuquan.jpg (220x250, 20K)

they're just stupid syrian rapefugees and palistinians, every real jordanian loves the royal family.

HOLY FUCK BASED

why he had blue eyes? How many jordanians are look white?

Attached: 1000@[email protected] (665x496, 76K)

90% of real jordanians are northern levantine, we're basically whites, the other 10% is slightly brown bedouins in the south, they're pretty based too.

Кaи мaи кa ти y пичкa хaхaхaa

so, Nassim Taleb is right?

кpинџapијa

no he's a LARPer, we're not euros we are white arabs.

But white = european

wrong

can i just died or respawn in the middle of africa pls?