There are already 36 million Mexicans in the USA

The wikipedia capture does not mention descendants and illegals totaling about 75 million in total

Attached: Sin título.png (290x519, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

migrationpolicy.org/data/unauthorized-immigrant-population/state/CA
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/06/12/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/
google.com/amp/s/relay.nationalgeographic.com/proxy/distribution/public/amp/news/2013/11/131120-science-native-american-people-migration-siberia-genetics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cual es el punto de este hilo compa?

why are they keep going to the US? Mexico isn't so shit anymore

They outright annexed a piece of Mexico. If you went by one drop rule, the USA is majority Mexican.

Based AmeriKKKa never become white again.

Attached: White Population.jpg (2394x893, 683K)

That in 50 years the USA will be a Spanish-speaking Latin nation

Los chicanos usualmente abandonan el español y la cultura hispana

Well be an english speaking mestizo/hapa country in the future, we wont be hispanic

Attached: 1553489366819.jpg (720x959, 328K)

You're right but it isn't 75mil. That 35mil number already includes 1st gen mexicans and "mexican"-americans so basically descendants. There is an estimation of 12mil illegals in the US. so about ~46mil total not 75mil.

We warned you all give AZTLAN back peacefullly or go extinct wh*toids

Everyone will go extinct here, and a new race will rise

We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Return AZTLAN and no one gets hurt....

>12mil illegals in the US.
Most of those are NOT Mexican

Well, In California and Texas alone, Mexicans make up a large majority of the illegals far greater than combining all of central american combined.
migrationpolicy.org/data/unauthorized-immigrant-population/state/CA

This is just California but you can do it for any state really. Mexican immigration is on the decline but you're still the majority.

They share a land border. The fuck you want?

I know, god fucking damn it, but the majority of the people in 12 million figure are NOT Mexicans. Mexicans are the singe biggest group, but all the other groups combined (not just Central Americans), outnumber Mexicans.

RIP Whites, USA will become a frankestein with some many races there. Mexico 2.0

>Mexicans are the singe biggest group, but all the other groups combined (not just Central Americans), outnumber Mexicans.
I would like some stats for that desu. Central americans are the second biggest if you combine them. And the percentage just keeps getting smaller down the line with Mexicans at the top. If you were to combine *all of them* maaaybe? I'm not saying your wrong at all

>why are they keep going to the US? Mexico isn't so shit anymo
The dont go anymore
Only centracas

>Mexican Americans
>Low German
Excuse me?

>the wikipedia doesn't mention descendants
It literally does you fucking retard

This figure is outdated and you have less Mexicans now

>Mexicans = 5.4 million in 2016
>Everyone else = 5.35 million in 2016

Either way, the 12 million figure is bullshit

Attached: 1543695724794.png (348x537, 34K)

Here is an updated source

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/06/12/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/

Mexicans were already less than half in 2017

Attached: 12121212.png (657x237, 30K)

>This figure is outdated and you have less Mexicans now
I never said you were rising in immigration.
>Mexicans = 5.4 million in 2016
>Everyone else = 5.35 million in 2016
So like I said Mexicans are still the most even when you combine everyone else. The fact that a single nation makes up that much is still pretty crazy.
>Either way, the 12 million figure is bullshit
I mean, 5+5=10. Give and take about a mil so 11mil. Off by 1mil, sure it's bullshit but not by much apparently.

Alright the updated source
> Mexicans made up less than half of all unauthorized U.S. immigrants (47%) in 2017 for the first time, according to the Center’s estimate, compared with 57% in 2007.
Alright nvm then. You right wish you posted that first though

That article was posted a few months ago and I didn't know it existed until now.

>The fact that a single nation makes up that much is still pretty crazy.
You share a 3000+ mile border with the 10th most populated country on earth while actively importing immigrants by giving them jobs. How the fuck is it "crazy"?

And still, you managed to lose 500,000 of them in a single year. From 5.4 in 2016 to 4.9 in 2017. The figure is smaller now.

>Give and take about a mil so 11mil. Off by 1mil, sure it's bullshit but not by much apparently.

Way to do mental gymnastics. You first claimed that the totality of the 12 million figure were Mexican when you added them all to the total Mexican population here Off by 7 million seems WAY off. Now, kindly, fuck off. Thank you.

Woah jesus dude.
>You share a 3000+ mile border with the 10th most populated country on earth while actively importing immigrants by giving them jobs. How the fuck is it "crazy"?
Nah you right.
> You first claimed that the totality of the 12 million figure were Mexican
I never said they were all mexican but I made the mistake of putting them all into the mexican category. As far as the 12mil figure, I was talking about illegals as a whole and dividing to talk about Mexicans. We already addressed it here Please read the thread
>Off by 7 million seems WAY off. Now, kindly, fuck off. Thank you.
Don't know why you're so mad if we already resolved this.

>Don't know why you're so mad
Because it pisses me the fuck off how you people are so obsessed about "Mexican" immigration that you have to bring it up on every single thread for years. IRL too, in all your god damn media outlets, every single day. Yet, all Americans are so uninformed about the issue you don't even know the current trends and then I have to do all the work for you. Every single time. Seriously, fuck off.

>Because it pisses me the fuck off how you people are so obsessed about "Mexican" immigration that you have to bring it up on every single thread for years.
This thread was starting by an Argentinian though and if you actually read it, it got resolved. Instead of coming in like a heated bitch.

Largest "immigrant group"
Latinos have like 5 kids minimum whole asians and whites don't do the same look at birthrates in Asia and Europe.

BASED
English fucking sucks, give me Español!

>Gee, what's up with white people getting angry and violent? So weird. I can't figure it out. I guess the problem is guns. Or maybe video games?

I don't understand why a culture that didn't even invent the wheel thinks systematically provoking whites is a good idea. You're going to die lmao

Falling for b8 again retard?
Anyways amerindians did invent the wheel

Attached: 122_01_2.jpg (600x578, 51K)

Why did you respond to the russian, do you think there is mexicans living there too?

You ain't gonna do shit, whiteboi. Pipe your mayo ass down already, all your coping is just embarrassing at this point.

>Inb4 I should be scared of more completely unfuckable ugly white incels going on impotency fueled shooting sprees
lmao

>didn't even invent the wheel
But it was Europeans that didn't invent the wheel. Native civilizations invented wheels, but there was no suitable animal to combine it with, and so it was only used on toys.

mestizo = hapa

Amerindians are only 60% mongoloid, that makes mestizos quapas

Indios arent pure asians
google.com/amp/s/relay.nationalgeographic.com/proxy/distribution/public/amp/news/2013/11/131120-science-native-american-people-migration-siberia-genetics

Indio is East Asian + Abo.

that enough to be a big european country at least they'll get better food

ANE+siberian