What is this called in your language? are you going to pick some this fall?

what is this called in your language? are you going to pick some this fall?

>toppslätskivling
>yes

Attached: 1545165685144.jpg (924x750, 101K)

suippumadonlakki

my dick is not small like this

Attached: pd_18ece74aec990d4c84ccea6dfd5975d71b29bbb1.jpg (390x242, 41K)

Probably not. I know someone who grows i can get some from them if i want.

nobody asked but nice

Attached: 1537784589276.png (894x773, 48K)

We just call them shrooms (pilze). I tried picking some a few years ago but I couldn't find any.

Truffels

Shrooms, mushies.
Want to pick my own but don't know anyone/anywhere to pick with and am socially non-functional so will end up just buying some retards left over shit as always

>toppslätskivling
Ain't nobody got time for that. 'Toppis' it is.

This was Sweden used to be about.

Cogumelos

Just grow them. You can buy sporepacks for 30 euros.

silokki

silokki

Can pick literally hundreds in an hour or two. No reason to grow.

is it different from lsd?

Opium poppy

I wish we had those.
Lucky bastards.

Shrooms or liberty caps

same I always end up picking boletus edulis instead since I can't find them

yeah, but it's kinda hard to describe. Acid is a lot more light hearted and mystical imo.

Shorter duration, less clean trip. Less of a party drug.

Isn't that illegal?

Acid more mystical? LUL
Virgin who's never done mushrooms detected.

Mushrooms are all about introspection for me, ain't got no time to catch that mayan vibe

i've smoked cannbis and snorted cocaine and amphetamines, ever since amphetamines everything except for tobacco/alcohol makes me very anxious. i got offered acid but i think i would go through hell if i did, i can feel the anxiety building just thinking about doing it. i hope im not missing anything amazing. thanks for reading my blog

Attached: gigachad mushrooms.jpg (1158x1014, 483K)

Probably a wise choice. It can get scary in ways that are not possible to describe.

Should a depressed person try shrooms?

In russia we call it гpибы (griby)

You pick a shitload of trash-tier shrooms with nutrient imbalances or other health issues.
And you can only with great difficulty tell apart psilocybin-containing species. I've always had shit experiences from the stuff I picked myself.

And always remember, acid is always better for newbies.

LSD and other psychedelics like mescaline or some novel tryptamines like 4-HO-MET are generally easier to handle. Shrooms are quite heavy on the mind, so even if you have an overall positive experience you probably still won't have a fun time.

Take a really high dose and in a forest. You will experience mysticism.

Phenyletamines are ''deeper'' in every single way, from surface stuff like geometry to the texture of cognitive insights. It just reaches further.

>And you can only with great difficulty tell apart psilocybin-containing species
Idk about that, the only species here that's possible to confuse it with grows on the fresh piles of shit so they're easy to avoid. Never had an issue.

No, you should cautiously try acid. Shrooms have no built in dopaminergic ''feel good'' mechanism.

Terav paljak

I kind of disagree, I've done both multiple times and had bad trips on both and the ones on acid were much more frightening and traumatic. With shrooms on the other hand I was able to stay calm and realise that it was the shrooms doing this to me, also the ability to throw up helps as a last resort. Besides that, shrooms last much shorter and can easily be done in a single evening.

That's bullshit tho. Shrooms usually start off euphoric in the beginning and then it starts to get deep and shit like that.

Grzybki halucynki
I tried shrooms, LSD, ecstasy, weed ofc and other shit and I have to admit that I liked shroom most